Bompey Tickets

marc_saint

ON SALE FROM THURSDAY 4TH FEBRUARY

Tickets for Saints’ Barclays Premier League away game against AFC Bournemouth will go on sale from Thursday 4th February.

This game takes place on Tuesday 1st March with a 7.45pm GMT kick-off time at Vitality Stadium, live on BT Sport.

We have received an allocation of 1,260 tickets. Tickets will go on sale with the following criteria:

Thursday 4th February (9am) Season Ticket holders who have attended at least eight domestic away games from the 2015/16 season

Friday 5th February (9am) Season Ticket holders who have attended at least seven domestic away games from the 2015/16 season

Monday 8th February (9am) Season Ticket holders who have attended at least six domestic away games from the 2015/16 season

Tuesday 9th February (9am) Season Ticket holders who have attended at least five domestic away games from the 2015/16 season

In the extremely unlikely event that tickets remain after this date, a further announcement as to sales criteria will be made.

All sales dates are subject to remaining availability.

Tickets for this game are priced as follows:

£33.00 for adults

£19.00 for over-65s, students & under-16s

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/artic...7G1DsoZGC0m.99

That seems a fair enough method, we have had 13 away games this season inc Arsenal so if you've been to half of those you'll get a ticket.

Shame it is on a Tuesday, could have been a good day out for an all dayer.

That seems a fair enough method, we have had 13 away games this season inc Arsenal so if you've been to half of those you'll get a ticket.

Shame it is on a Tuesday, could have been a good day out for an all dayer.

Obviously done it on advice of the police. Fingers crossed I'll have enough to get one...!

Sh*t, only got 4 aways this season and Swansea is now sold out. That's frustrating. Would have done 7 in total if it wasn't for work being mental over december and new year.

I'll be the first to put myself forward for anyone who isn't going to be going for some crazy reason - if you have a spare customer number or 2, or 3, i'll take it.

Good to see the club charging £6.20 for "recorded delivery" of these tickets, despite the service costing just £1.73 via Royal Mail... :rolleyes:

That's a joke, does it have a free option to collect ticket? with a home game on Saturday probably easier for anyone who qualifies just to pop down the ground before the West Ham game, unfortunately i don't qualify to buy until next week.

just had a quick look and they've made all 4 blocks 21,22,23,24 available to buy in straight away rather than do a block at a time, quite a few sold already in the first hour from the look of it.

That's a joke, does it have a free option to collect ticket? with a home game on Saturday probably easier for anyone who qualifies just to pop down the ground before the West Ham game, unfortunately i don't qualify to buy until next week.

There is a collection option, but I think the site said something about them not being sure when the tickets will be ready to send out, which suggests they don't actually have the tickets in their possession yet.

There is a collection option, but I think the site said something about them not being sure when the tickets will be ready to send out, which suggests they don't actually have the tickets in their possession yet.

I as told I cannot pick up the tickets for London Saints until game is confirmed as a sell out

Don't know why this should be an issue, but they should sell out by middle of next week at the latest

I as told I cannot pick up the tickets for London Saints until game is confirmed as a sell out

Don't know why this should be an issue, but they should sell out by middle of next week at the latest

Seeing as 8 and 7 aways have to buy before 8:30am on Monday to get their guaranteed tickets they must know there are some left over for the "6 aways" on Monday.

I can see it selling out on Monday despite the restrictions, especially as people don't have to work out how to get to a place in mid-Denmark, or collect tickets when we get there for probably our second-smallest allocation of the season which were the things that put people with that kind of attendance off Midtjylland.

Though of course the number of games needed is calculated on 2/3rds of the season, as opposed to all of last season.

Purchased, via a mate, just now. He was told on the phone that Saints will email out a specific date on which people will need to collect non-posted tickets if you want to avoid the ridiculous postal charge (and we still got nailed about £3 each booking fee anyway).

Good to see the club charging £6.20 for "recorded delivery" of these tickets, despite the service costing just £1.73 via Royal Mail... :rolleyes:

the question is how much could they charge before it made you stop buying a ticket? Twenty is plenty?

Just get a student ticket instead of an adult one to make up the difference.

I'm fairly sure they're wise to that stunt since the infamous "40% concessions" game at Wigan in 2012/13 which stevegrant occasionally mentions. Good luck when getting the phone call which asks why you've bought a student ticket on an adult customer number which they've been doing this season with kid tickets, etc. And no-one's going to have 6+ aways on a fake account with the club sporadically checking that stuff... are they?

Of course if you're actually a student that point is moot, but then it's just the amount you'd expect to pay plus £6 postage anyway.

I'm fairly sure they're wise to that stunt since the infamous "40% concessions" game at Wigan in 2012/13 which stevegrant occasionally mentions. Good luck when getting the phone call which asks why you've bought a student ticket on an adult customer number which they've been doing this season with kid tickets, etc. And no-one's going to have 6+ aways on a fake account with the club sporadically checking that stuff... are they?

Of course if you're actually a student that point is moot, but then it's just the amount you'd expect to pay plus £6 postage anyway.

I'm not sure if saints do a student season ticket, if they do I'm missing out as I've got an adult one! But you are correct at least about the kids ones.

I'm not sure if saints do a student season ticket, if they do I'm missing out as I've got an adult one! But you are correct at least about the kids ones.

They don't, I just checked. I just assumed they did based on you suggesting they did.

"We offer Concessionary tickets for those supporters aged 65 and over and Young Adults aged 17-to-21, as well as Under-17 and Under-11 tickets.

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-information/index.aspx#U0jXXHQsgXsmrzFk.99

They did used to offer discounted tickets to the Southampton University Student Union but that was back in the pre-admin Championship days and I don't plan on wading through student information to see if they still do, though obviously there's been partnership in other areas with the Chimpstitute since.

Edited by The9

Hopefully there will be two left for me in the morning when It moves to 5 previous aways. :)

Annoying that we've received 105 less tickets than Arsenal had yesterday though

Vs

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-afc-bournemouth-vs-southampton-01032016-2924075.aspx

Our allocation could well be the same but Saints could have put less on sale and kept more back for player / staff complimentary tickets.

Thought there'd be a bunfight at 9am this morning so was pleased to waltz on and get mine. Just before 9am, if anything. Can only imagine there's a few that don't fancy it or can't make a midweek game.

To be fair it seems that they're using Royal Mail 'Special Delivery Guaranteed', which does cost £6+. Massive overkill though when '1st Class Signed For' would've given them the same level of assurance that the tickets have been received and is rarely much slower.