Kelvin Davis - Will he get a testimonial?

Paul Chuckle

Davis

Richardson Fonte Hooiveld Harding (screw it get Bale back)

Guly Schneiderlin Hammond Skacel

Lambert Le Tiss

I'd pay to watch that.

If it's going to be a fun team, Ostlund needs to be in there.

I'd say pick a couple of squads from

Kelvin, Bart

Ostlund, Butterfield, Richrdson, Thomas, Fonte, Hooiveld, Perry, Harding, Fox

Waigo, Puncheon, Idiakez, Antonio, Hammond, Cork, Prutton, Skacel, Le Tiss, Tadic

Lambert, Barnard, Guly, BWP, Saganowski, Pahars, Rasiak, John

I know he never played with Pahars and Le Tiss but come on, 2 teams from that lot would be a laugh. I'm assuming the big clubs won't let the likes of Morgan, Bale and AOC out to play but it would be great if they were in there too.

posts like yours are the perfect explanation why players like lallana etc dont bother to stay loyal to a team as at the end of the day so many fans are ungrateful ######

not that he has received ANY stick from liverpool fans...nope, none at all

10 years is usually enough for a testimonial. I suppose I might go along.

Aside from the fact that he was keeper when were relegated is a sad story, though not all his fault by a long chalk. His L1 and Championship seasons more than make up for that disappointment. The fact he's never really made it as a Prem. level keeper is not his fault, as he found his level in those seasons and DAJFU when it mattered.

He is (according to gossip)...a good club man and a role model to many of the younger / newer players in the club. A testimonial?......of course ! Why not?

Lallana won't play. He will have the Euros.

Thank f*ck, i wouldn't have booed on this one occasion but you know some people would which would make things awkward. Having said that is it not possible it will be held after the euros? Or would that interrupt pre-season?

not that he has received ANY stick from liverpool fans...nope, none at all
exactly why stay loyal to anyone. If Lallana does for Liverpool what KD did for us they will soon love him. The difference being that Lallana doesnt have the class that KD has. He was not the worlds best keeper but he put in many performances that gained us points that like RL's goals helped gain us promotion.I dont know KD but i have heard many of his actions not only on the pitch from someone there that makes me admire him.

exactly why stay loyal to anyone. If Lallana does for Liverpool what KD did for us they will soon love him. The difference being that Lallana doesnt have the class that KD has. He was not the worlds best keeper but he put in many performances that gained us points that like RL's goals helped gain us promotion.I dont know KD but i have heard many of his actions not only on the pitch from someone there that makes me admire him.

I dont care if players are loyal or not. Fans are not loyal to player so much

but when players act up like lallana did, they can fuk themselves

Hmm not sure. Kelvin has been ok for us but he hasn't really been first choice for several of those ten years.

Also I think players should get rewarded for their loyalty (or a charity of their choice should benefit), but let's be honest, Kelvin hasn't exactly had a lot of offers. I think West Ham were keen a few years ago but that was it. We really have been his only option so he stayed here and got well paid.

I see him as a decent guy who has been fortunate to be here for ten years and someone who has been very well paid for doing his job.

Does that deserve a testamonial?

Hmm not sure. Kelvin has been ok for us but he hasn't really been first choice for several of those ten years.

Also I think players should get rewarded for their loyalty (or a charity of their choice should benefit), but let's be honest, Kelvin hasn't exactly had a lot of offers. I think West Ham were keen a few years ago but that was it. We really have been his only option so he stayed here and got well paid.

I see him as a decent guy who has been fortunate to be here for ten years and someone who has been very well paid for doing his job.

Does that deserve a testamonial?

Rubbish. He stayed with us when he could have easily jumped ship to join the hammers and was a huge reason for our promotions both on the pitch and behind the scenes. It's fully deserved and I'll be going and cheering him on.

Rubbish. He stayed with us when he could have easily jumped ship to join the hammers and was a huge reason for our promotions both on the pitch and behind the scenes. It's fully deserved and I'll be going and cheering him on.

Well let's not overgloss his situation. He was on the point of joining West ham because the money was better and only stayed once he found that he could have a nice contract here at good money, and there's nothing wrong with that. His wife didn't want to move which was a big influence. Whatever, he has been here a long time and is entitled to a testimonial but I think loyalty came some way down the list.

Well let's not overgloss his situation. He was on the point of joining West ham because the money was better and only stayed once he found that he could have a nice contract here at good money, and there's nothing wrong with that. His wife didn't want to move which was a big influence. Whatever, he has been here a long time and is entitled to a testimonial but I think loyalty came some way down the list.

Just like Le tiss then.

We've obviously had better goalkeepers before but I cannot remember a game where the keeper's display stood out as much as that one. I don't have a great memory though.

Niemi at Villa when Crouch was playing for them. I think we lost but he pulled off save after save.

We've obviously had better goalkeepers before but I cannot remember a game where the keeper's display stood out as much as that one. I don't have a great memory though.

Not our keeper, but Tim Flowers display against Newcastle in Blackburn's title winning season was possibly the best I've ever seen.