The sh*t on here

Turkish

Cute how this little thread has made a splash – I guess when you’re winning the numbers game, you’re going to attract a fair bit of envy. Like anything based on volume, this place has its dry and lame spells, though paradoxically I find it refreshing. On one level, it just means there are disproportionately fewer weirdoes who are over-invested in their online personas.

I don’t mind Pap and his merry pranksters –and that includes unbelievable jeff. Indeed I think Pap’s living in a purgatory of sorts, though, of course, he’d vigorously deny it. You can tell he wants to have a proper argument but that's made impossible by Sotonian’s bland, irreverent consensus. To put it in the lingua franca of sotonians, it’s like he’s playing an offline FPS with infinite lives and autosaves against a forgiving and primitive AI.

The closest Pap comes to a full-on multiplayer is when he turns on the well-meaning coxford lou, though given her views are like a weathervane –not surprising for someone who still hasn’t decided whether they should p*ss sitting down or standing up- that must have its limits. It’s a far cry from Pap’s days on here when he could take aim at some proper c**ts and every kill was hard-earned and satisfyingly unpredictable. Its like some cruel m**gboard god exiled him at the very same time that domestic and international politics got interesting again -and he's powerless. Deep down, the poor lad is lost.

The UI remains an endless source of knuckle-dragging mirth. Its like the opening scene from 2001: A Space Odyssey, though before the bit where the apes discover how to make tools and break rocks.And yet TSW is duller without some of its more bizarro ‘characters’. RomseyStu, the piefaced try-hard, is still flying the flag with impunity. He seems to have reinvented himself as the Louis Walsh of social media marketing, grooming teenage boys with youtube channels and calling it 'business'. Oh for a PM…

:lol:

Just had a look on the ugly and I saw that pap has posted on there with a link to his site. The fact that his two biggest threads are about this place and about bashing the Tories doesn't exactly disprove some of the theories from here...

2 biggest threads. I call bs. No need to make stuff up hypes. It makes you look even more of an idiot.

Had a cursory glance of the first three pages and those were the two with the most replies. If not the two biggest then certainly up there.

Rubbish. For some reason that hasn't been explained, pap doesn't have the right of reply on here either, so I think I'll leave it.

What a load of sh*t this place has become. Dull as fook threads, no humour, no edge. Just helmets talking bo llocks with each other nodding along in agreement at the amazing threads like who do yet want to win out of Bompey (insert face palm) and Pompey. Still the mods and the divs got the forum they wanted, dishing out infractions to anyone that dared to have have an opinion different to the mainstream one. Since the old Saintsforever shut down this place has always been full of wallies but at least it was a bit of laugh then. Now its dull thread after dull thread complete bo llocks after nonsense spouted, helmet after imbicile. A forum dominated by people like Adriansfc and Vectis. No wonder the good posters don't bother anymore and you can see why!

I still get a fair crack of the whip !

What a load of sh*t this place has become. Dull as fook threads, no humour, no edge. Just helmets talking bo llocks with each other nodding along in agreement at the amazing threads like who do yet want to win out of Bompey (insert face palm) and Pompey. Still the mods and the divs got the forum they wanted, dishing out infractions to anyone that dared to have have an opinion different to the mainstream one. Since the old Saintsforever shut down this place has always been full of wallies but at least it was a bit of laugh then. Now its dull thread after dull thread complete bo llocks after nonsense spouted, helmet after imbicile. A forum dominated by people like Adriansfc and Vectis. No wonder the good posters don't bother anymore and you can see why!

Your post are as boring and as predictable as the next posters. Embarrassed by this fan embarrassed by that fan. You seem like a bit of a knob with an update inferior complex

I'm good thank you.

So you are running away and avoiding yet another question, as usual. Weird how much you like to deny you display this behaviour when it's pretty plain to see and you're doing it now.

My recommendation is just to admit that indeed you do avoid questions and often, and stop making yourself look silly.

Another mildly amusing thread deteriorates into demeaning nonsense. I thought I joined a football forum.

I think, to be fair, this whole thread started out as demeaning nonsense like many others.

My approach generally is to avoid the topics that aren't genuinely football/Saints related as they're usually pretty obvious. Obviously here I made a conscientious decision to do otherwise.

Only interested in discussions about football issues on and off field, as they relate directly to Southampton.

So you are running away and avoiding yet another question, as usual. Weird how much you like to deny you display this behaviour when it's pretty plain to see and you're doing it now.

My recommendation is just to admit that indeed you do avoid questions and often, and stop making yourself look silly.

Look in the mirror CB Fry, look in the mirror.

You've only just noticed its sh!t?

I've been on every incarnation of this forum since the start and this is absolute sh!te

I don't bother anymore

And to think many actually pay money for the 'privilege' to post on a forum.

Any other club forums charge?

It may only be £5...but it's deplorable.

I wonder if that puts a lot of people off......not the minor expense,but the principle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The posts on this thread prove Del's point. The forum is let down by a bunch of idiots who have too much time on their hands and use it posting post after post of predictable sh¡te. For them it's probably the main excitement in their world, for others it's ****!ng dull.