Error 53

Saint-scooby

Switched to Android about 2 years ago and glad I did now.

Even as an 'apple fan' even I knew I wasn't using all the functions to their full extent - and quite frankly didn't need to! Android phones have caught up in terms of functionality and available apps and do pretty much the same as Apple if not more due to the 'open' nature of the OS. The price difference is also a big factor. Current phone is a Samsung Galaxy J5 which I picked up last September for £150 and it does pretty much the same thing as an iPhone 5 but costs about £300 less!!

My experience of apple is that yes, it is expensive, but you do get what you pay for. In terms of my mac and my iPhone, I've always had excellent customer care with few questions involved. Including full replacement of phones etc.

My experience of premium brand "non-apple at half the price" products is that they don't break so you don't need to take them back to see how good the customer service is.

Neither do iPhones generally. But it is still good to know when it does, there isn't the fuss and there is easy access to personalised help.

Either way, I don't get the animosity here. It's ultimately personal choice, and people can pick either way and that is fine. I do not understand why for example android owners act the way they do sometimes - I've had both android and apple and they are both good, but in different ways.

Neither do iPhones generally. But it is still good to know when it does, there isn't the fuss and there is easy access to personalised help.

Either way, I don't get the animosity here. It's ultimately personal choice, and people can pick either way and that is fine. I do not understand why for example android owners act the way they do sometimes - I've had both android and apple and they are both good, but in different ways.

Strange indeed and the Apple user used to be the cool outsider. Feel most seem very anti whereas those that have iPhones are relatively indifferent. Bit like being English and getting the anger from the Welsh and the Scots

I-phones are like the Blackberrys of 15 years ago. Known as Crackberries because they were so addictive, owners condescended to everybody else, absolutely must have top dog for 7 or 8 years, and now nowhere. Apple's marketing has been very slick in the past but they have started to slip up since Jobs died. Market share is starting to slide. At some point the move away will reach critical mass and they will be become very uncool and old school, almost overnight.

I-phones are like the Blackberrys of 15 years ago. Known as Crackberries because they were so addictive, owners condescended to everybody else, absolutely must have top dog for 7 or 8 years, and now nowhere. Apple's marketing has been very slick in the past but they have started to slip up since Jobs died. Market share is starting to slide. At some point the move away will reach critical mass and they will be become very uncool and old school, almost overnight.

People been saying it for years though. Bottom line is Apple customers stay loyal as a good product. You can spec up a Samsung all you want.

Smart phone market is largely saturated though in West so growth of yesteryear is thing of the past. And only so many improvements you can make to entice a customer to ditch their old phone.

Disagree they will ever be uncool overnight and you cannot look historically to predict technology changes.

Sure I was reading here 4years ago about Apple's imminent demise.