Other Weekend Matches - 13th & 14th Feb

SuperSAINT

This was submittred before I was aware of the penalty today...

As for the Norf London Yobbo's theres too much history to dislike withg that lot, even in recent times, Divsion 2 title race, Hoddle, Richards, Ruddock, rooking us with the Bale deal (although Lowe certainly shares some of the credit for that debacle), 'arry being their manager, all before the current isssues with Pochetino, and Levy. They are above the skates for hatred in our house.

Lol at Clattenburg giving a penalty for that

FFS. Bloody Spurs.

Never a hand ball. Shît decision.

So just to add another point : the c^nts seem to get a sucession of dubious penalties and decisions.It was a dodgy handball that kep the bastards in the cup.

Maybe it's just me but they seem to be the new media darlings. Final whistle...jammy f*ckers.

Totally I heard some guy on talk****e the other day saying how Toby was a good player but lost his way at Madrid and needed a manager to show him some love and give him his confidence back ....luckily poch was on hand to take chance on him :mcinnes:

Pleased to read that. I was getting worried that it was just me with an irrational hate of them

Nah haven't had any time for them since school where I was surrounded by spuds fans in Eastleigh... then the whole Hoddle/Dean Richards thing and then all the recent crap the only team I dislike more is pompey (though Liverpool and West ham aren't far behind)

IMHO i think that's the top 4 finishers, difficult for Manure and us to make up those points now.

We're, hopefully, fighting for 5th to 7th which is way beyond my expectations around Christmas so I'd be happy with that. The current top four are the top four at the end of the season it's just about who ends up where.

IMHO i think that's the top 4 finishers, difficult for Manure and us to make up those points now.

All we can do is carry on doing what we are doing. Then if one or more start to drop points then they will be looking over their shoulders IMHO we are a better team than Man U so lets overhaul them first.

Probably but if Fraser and the defence can keep those clean sheets coming and Charlie nips in with a few goals then we could yet make it interesting.

Never thought I'd be saying that when I saw us sink to a bang average Norwich side just over a month ago, amazing turnaround in form.

Totally I heard some guy on talk****e the other day saying how Toby was a good player but lost his way at Madrid and needed a manager to show him some love and give him his confidence back ....luckily poch was on hand to take chance on him :mcinnes:

That's a level of history airbrushing that even Pompey would struggle to achieve

City's form going backwards, their players have to be thinking about Pep coming in next season.

Seven points now, they have to play us at St Mary's too, I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, it's not impossible for us to catch them.

Yet we're only 5 points off the bottom half, let's keep it real eh?

Glad Arsenal won. Leicester seem to have immunity from penalty decisions. They commit a blatant one pretty much every time I watch them and get away with it. Their dour anti-football has no place near the top of the league.

Spurs to win, Arsenal second.

The funny thing being that Spurs were probably better when they finished fourth under Redknapp than they are now but Poch will end up looking like a genius.

Glad Arsenal won. Leicester seem to have immunity from penalty decisions. They commit a blatant one pretty much every time I watch them and get away with it. Their dour anti-football has no place near the top of the league.

The funny thing being that Spurs were probably better when they finished fourth under Redknapp than they are now but Poch will end up looking like a genius.

Really? I find Vardy, Kante and Marhez pretty exciting to watch.

This article regarding the Henry/Pires penalty has the rules, it's legal within reason. Suarez got his hattrick with the goal, though it begs the question, why didn't he just take the penalty?

That way Messi gets an assist to go with Suarez hat trick? Not sure really.

Not sure I've seen much dourness in the handful of Leicester games I've watched this season. Attack attack attack seems to be there method. They've got the league's top scorer and another not far behind. And Kante has been pretty good for them too. Sure Wasilewski is a bit of a basic thug - cost them the game last night - but they have been worth their position all season.

Anti-football? Is this a wind up? Comical if not. Leicester are a proper team. Assume you must be a Sky Sports moulded fan