The Lion of Muthurwa

Soulful Odin

Hope he knuckles down and signs an extension, on his day one of the, if not the, best in the league at what he does

Great clip - professionally put together and a marvellous soundtrack. I hope he remains with Saints too; there's been so much rubbish written about him on this forum in recent times.

Great clip - professionally put together and a marvellous soundtrack. I hope he remains with Saints too; there's been so much rubbish written about him on this forum in recent times.

There has been almost no rubbish written.

He effectively went on strike

Has been Shyte for large parts of the season

And now missing for 5 games

Will be interesting to see what happens to Wanyama.

I can't see a properly big, Champions League club coming in for him.

And he's slowly, but surely burnt his bridges with us.

I know they've got Eric Dier in good form now, but wouldn't surprise me to see Spurs coming in with a very low bid for him.

There has been almost no rubbish written.

He effectively went on strike

Has been Shyte for large parts of the season

And now missing for 5 games

I think there has been a lot of unjustified negative comment (rubbish) directed his way. He did not go on strike; he was left out of one match, no different to Morgan when he had his head turned, and like Morgan, Vic has pretty much given his all in most games this season. Yes, his red card tackle v W.Ham was unnecessary but surely you see both the card and the ban as too harsh. He may go in the Summer, but the negativity towards him from sections of this forum have been way over the top.

I think there has been a lot of unjustified negative comment (rubbish) directed his way. He did not go on strike; he was left out of one match, no different to Morgan when he had his head turned, and like Morgan, Vic has pretty much given his all in most games this season. Yes, his red card tackle v W.Ham was unnecessary but surely you see both the card and the ban as too harsh. He may go in the Summer, but the negativity towards him from sections of this forum have been way over the top.

I think he has missed two matches due to "head issues" and, in my opinion, he hasn't give his all in a number of matches. It started around the time of the league cup match against Villa. There were numerous occasions in the second half when he just strolled back instead of tracking their midfield runners.

On his day he is good but he's not worth pandering to excessively.

The only worry I have is that we don't get any decent offers for him this summer and we have to watch him being even less bothered next season as his contract runs down.

It was two matches he was "left out" in and one of them was a very big game whereas Morgan's game was a pointless preseason friendly.

Victor for me is going to be an interesting one, contract running down so if he won't sign we need to cash in but I don't see where the mega bid is coming from so will we let him go for less than we have taken for other players recently or will we sit on his contract? Who knows maybe if none of the really big clubs come in for him he might decide this is as good as it gets for now and sign an extension....

A much more interesting debate than Schniederlin last summer when it was obvious we would get a massive bid from a top club.

I've been defending him a bit lately but there is absolutely no way he's given his all in every game this season. There have been a number of games where he has looked so disinterested and really should've been dropped a couple of times.

Hopefully he turns it around though and tbf he has been very good for the last 6 games or so.