A few observations

Kaiser Soze

1. Koeman has the odd stinker as does any player. It can be frustrating but overall his work is good.

2. Both are ok players but not sure they would be first choice with the current squad.

3. There isn't much pace in our team - I think that is more of an issue than fitness.

4. Hardly got a look in with a 4-2-3-1 so never going to get neat a 3-5-2 system. Can't see him staying - low risk signing who has had no impact.

#smart arse trousers klaxon#

A few observations...

14th December 2015

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?55647-Koeman&p=2282804#post2282804

Totally lost the plot tactically - time for him to go.

Then no further posts until the day after our first below-par performance in a long while.

It's a generous 2.3/10 from me.

Edited by trousers

Koeman's lost the plot

Not sure who I hate more, Yoshida or Ward Prowse

We don't look fit and don't have half the fitness we had under Poch

What's happened to Jumani??

I agree with the fitness - I don't think the team are as fit, but apparently Pochettino's fitness/training regimes were very hard and the players welcomed the matches as a 'break'. Will be interesting to see if Spurs maintain their momentum right until the end of the season.

I think Juanmi was bought to play the extra matches we'd have had in the Europa League group stages?? That went well ...

I was quite startled to read Koeman's comments about changing his system mid game to cope with our left back Charlie Daniels. He's not exactly a secret, he's been excellent all season. Surely Koeman should have expected Daniels to be one of our main threats, I mean Saints have scouts yeah.

I was quite startled to read Koeman's comments about changing his system mid game to cope with our left back Charlie Daniels. He's not exactly a secret, he's been excellent all season. Surely Koeman should have expected Daniels to be one of our main threats, I mean Saints have scouts yeah.

have to say, fair play to bournemouth. You have a horrendous run-in and got a very important victory last night and fully deserved

play good stuff too

have to say, fair play to bournemouth. You have a horrendous run-in and got a very important victory last night and fully deserved

play good stuff too

Cheers. We put in one of our better performances of the season and we found Saints on one of their poorer days, but pre-match I assumed that would be required to get a draw never mind a 2-0 win.

Regarding the run-in, this season has been so odd that it's hard to call which games are tough and which are 'easier'. Everyone is beatable just in general throughout the division, and we ourselves are easily capable of beating or spectacularly losing to anyone as well. Just need to take it as it comes.

#smart arse trousers klaxon#

A few observations...

14th December 2015

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?55647-Koeman&p=2282804#post2282804

Then no further posts until the day after our first below-par performance in a long while.

It's a generous 2.3/10 from me.

God your getting tedious, nearly 40 thousand posts and you are still not offering anything new to debates apart from looking at someone's post history in an attempt to make them look stupid and yourself Mr fecking perfect.

Koeman's lost the plot

Not sure who I hate more, Yoshida or Ward Prowse

We don't look fit and don't have half the fitness we had under Poch

What's happened to Jumani??

Sorry to say you have attracted the 'never have anything to say themselves' group on here and only criticise posters opinions brigade.

Koeman has lost his way. He randomly and radically changed the team for no good reason. He continually repeats experiments that were blatant failures previously. He is either lost, has a bad memory or just clutching at straws. Last night was a disgrace, completely the wrong line up and wrong tactics. Koeman deserves to be seriously question over that debacle.... Koeman has decent players at his disposal here and a decent budget but does not get the most from them.

Do the players have any idea what line up there might be next game - no and I fear nor does Koeman. A better manager would get more from this squad.

We were murdered last night be a team containing Andrew Surmam who I dare say would not get near our squad let alone the team as is the case with many of the Bournemouth team....

Time to be honest about our Manager's performance not dance around saying all is fine and dandy.....

Sorry to say you have attracted the 'never have anything to say themselves' group on here and only criticise posters opinions brigade.

Koeman has lost his way. He randomly and radically changed the team for no good reason. He continually repeats experiments that were blatant failures previously. He is either lost, has a bad memory or just clutching at straws. Last night was a disgrace, completely the wrong line up and wrong tactics. Koeman deserves to be seriously question over that debacle.... Koeman has decent players at his disposal here and a decent budget but does not get the most from them.

Do the players have any idea what line up there might be next game - no and I fear nor does Koeman. A better manager would get more from this squad.

We were murdered last night be a team containing Andrew Surmam who I dare say would not get near our squad let alone the team as is the case with many of the Bournemouth team....

Time to be honest about our Manager's performance not dance around saying all is fine and dandy.....

:lol:

2 nil...hardly a murdering but you crack on...

God your getting tedious, nearly 40 thousand posts and you are still not offering anything new to debates apart from looking at someone's post history in an attempt to make them look stupid and yourself Mr fecking perfect.

"Getting" tedious? I've been tedious for well over 5 years now.

Edited by trousers

Exactly. We were poor but gifted 2 goals and if we hadn't it would have been a boring 0-0 draw. Fair play to Bournemouth though, they stuck to their job and did a number on us.

The ref gifted two goals plus that weird decision at the end of the first half when kevin friend fell over. There must have been some injury time to play, and we were actually, for a few moments there, looking like we might just grab an equaliser on the stroke of half time, which would have knocked the stuffing out of them and probably ended with us winning the game.

That said, we were poor last night and bournemouth played very well. If we'd got anything from that it would have been a travesty, tbh.

The ref gifted two goals plus that weird decision at the end of the first half when kevin friend fell over. There must have been some injury time to play, and we were actually, for a few moments there, looking like we might just grab an equaliser on the stroke of half time, which would have knocked the stuffing out of them and probably ended with us winning the game.

That said, we were poor last night and bournemouth played very well. If we'd got anything from that it would have been a travesty, tbh.

You could hardly say that the ref gifted them two goals. Both of those should have been simple catching practice for Fraser.