Who do you want if Ronald Koeman leaves ?

Wopper

Eddie Howe , but I'm not convinced he will come to us .

One to keep an eye on is David Wagner at Huddersfield . He worked with Klopp at Dortmund & took over from Chris Powell in Nov . They're not tearing up the league but evidently he's changed their style & they're extremely well coached .

Jorge Sampaoli but I'd imagine he'll get some pretty big offers so I'd go for Marco Silva. Started the Sporting revival and now at Olympiakos. Good looking bugger too.

Been all over Jorge for a few years now, he speaks good English and fits in with our style plus he is a manager par excellence.

I highly highly rated him, what he did with universedad and then the national team has been awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'if' being the key word mate.

'Who do you want if Ronald leaves? Or 'who would you want if Ronald were to leave/was to leave?'

The first question suggests he might be going, the second is speculation in case he leaves.

So maybe the original poster knows something we don't...

Eddie Howe is proving to be a coach who demands hard work and good skill, high tempo positive football; ideal for us. My only concern if we went for him straight after Kieman is the gravitas he has compared to the genuine legend Koeman is. We can only improve by signing a certain calibre of player and that would likely be harder with Howe than Koeman. However I think Howe is going to be a top manager.

The dream manager for me (although won't happen) is Diego Simeone!!

Been all over Jorge for a few years now, he speaks good English and fits in with our style plus he is a manager par excellence.

I highly highly rated him, what he did with universedad and then the national team has been awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you both on this one. Fantastic manager with a great record, does what Pochettino did but better, will improve the first team players and ensure that the academy gets used more than under Ron and that the players in it in the future will not only be ready for the first team but will be the equal of their respective first team player or better. Only issue is that he's bound to go to a bigger club than us.