• Davis
    • Tadić
    • Long
    • Pellè
    • Wanyama
    • Mané
    • Ward-Prowse

Absolutely buzzing.

I'll hold my hands up. After the first half I lost my cool a bit but Mane had a good game overall. Wanyama was an absolute beast when he came on. That's the reason I wanted him to start. Bossed it.

Absolutely ecstatic. Mad how much a game of football came swing your mood!!!!!!!!!!!

The spring has sprung

And Saints have won

The Scousers are bereft

Who gives a toss for their latest loss

The Flopp is all that's left.

I'm so smug at the moment because all the doubting Thomas's had us written off.

City to beat Manure by two clear goals and we're up to sixth.

Wanyama was incredible.

I'm not usually a bad winner, but I'll make a special occasion because it's the scousers so...

F**k you Lallana, and f**k you Liverpool :D Hope you all enjoyed your day out at St. Mary's.

Excellent excellent result, full of positives.

- We got a penalty! Wow!

- Mane and Pelle with three wonderful goals, Wanyama and van Djik outstanding

- I hate Liverpool. Love beating them!

- Lallana didn't score, Lovren was sh*t, Koeman > Klopp

- JRod with a hattrick for the U21s

- My last ever shift in retail!

1. Wanyama is our best central midfielder. Romeu and Clasie too slow against the better sides. Clasie still doesnt dominate the game enough hence why he keeps being subbed.

2. Mane was always going to return to form at some stage. Despite all the doubters he is quality, a player with atttributes usually only the real top sides have.

3. Hopefully results like these show Koeman that progression is possible.

4. The Long/Lovren incident not as clear cut as many thought. Long cut right across Lovren, what he is the defender meant to do? Long does have a habit of buying fouls and going down easily, it probably counts against him with referees.

5. With a virtually fully fit squad and some shaky teams above us, we probably dont have a better chance to beat 7th place. Every other time we have put ourselves into a good position we have ****ed up so lets see what happens next.

Here's a philosophical question. If you knew we were going to win, would you welcome a first half when you're 2 goals down? I would. There's no thrill in football like the thrill of that kind of roy-of-the-rovers comeback. So so happy for Mane. During most of his dry spell, he's still shown brilliant touches. I think he's (mostly) been unlucky and sometimes badly served. The confidence of him and Pelle, plus that of the whole team, going into the final games, is going to be huge for us. For one thing, we now KNOW that we can come back. No need for heads to drop if an early goal goes in.

Anyway, a game to lodge in the memory banks for all time.

This is the epitome of why a 2-0 scoreline is dodgy. Fantastic win. I was at work for most of the game, and driving home at 1-2 when the last 2 goals went in. Nearly crashed the new car when Mané got his second. Great to see Pellé and Mané back in amongst the goals. Get Austin and JRod back and firing and we look seriously blessed up front again. Shame the season is not far off completion.

Is Europe a step too far? I think the Leicester result will define that.

The win against Chelsea back in early October was pretty damn good, but this is the most special win of the season, maybe many seasons. To turn around that dismal first half was magnificent and Ron deserves credit for his half time changes. Mane and Wanyama changed everything - Mane igniting our attack and bringing Pelle back into the game after his abject first half. Vic provided the defensive shield and aura Clasie couldn't. So pleased to see Mane turn things round; he's a joy to watch in full flight and provides so much spark to the team. Mane and Wanyama may both go in the Summer, but they are the calibre of player we desperately need to hold on to. Martina had a surprisingly good game; Davis had a lively second half and a special mention for JWP, he really put in an effort in that last 20 minutes and his press high up the field led to the magnificent Pelle strike. What a day.

F*ck f*ck f*ck...missed the whole game due to DIY heard it was 2 nil and felt like crying, just checked and can't believe it!!! Feel like crying again. Amazing. Well done lads well done. Beer beer beeeer here I come. Hahaha!! Love it!!

CeAKHRtWIAEqJEA.jpg:large

Please please please can we persuade this man to sign another contract. It is a joy to have him at the club. We could really make something of it, consistent top 8s are hard to achieve, and if we keep it up, maybe we'll get Europa every other season or something. Would be great. Love having him as our manager and he brings so much! Its a real pleasure to have a manager this invested in the club again! You can see what it means to him.

Poetry in motion tra la la la la...

...loved watching Koemen troll Klopp by running down the touchline to celebrate with players, although tentatively as he had his shoes on and didn't want to slip ass over tit.