Why did Mane look so Pi*!ed off , even after his goals?

Mr X

Could have been anger at the ref.. The non pen and then Mane got a booking for taking shirt off during celebration. Or there are problems with him and RK... He has been in and out of the team for the last few weeks / poor form etc...in his post match interview he kept repeating 'it's about the team ' etc etc. so maybe he has been given a rocket over attitude and advised to think about who pays his wages?

Cos he's still playing for Saints and not United!

Seriously he's probably annoyed that it's taken him months to do what we all knew, including himself, that he was capable of. My best guess though would be he's annoyed at himself for not getting the hattrick. I wonder though, had that penalty been scored, whether we'd have gone on to win the game. Fate perhaps.

I hope he doesn't leave in the summer

Games like yesterday's show exactly why we need him... His confidence recently has been shot to pieces but he showed great character after missing the pen and got himself back on track. It will do him the world of good

I for one hope he stays

It's about time we got a bit more angry as a team when things aren't going well, good to see them taking it out on the ball smashing it into the back of the net. Pelle got himself psyched up as well helped his game.

Listen to his post match interview - excited, happy and praise for club and fans

Also, he applauded the crowd for quite a long time as he left the field. His interviews are always polite, humble and grounded. I just think he's a quiet, introverted sort of bloke and his demeanour reflects that.

It was just a 2 second shot with no context....Someone could have just said something to him etc. I'm sure he was happy to change the game and win. Wouldn't read too much into it.

Spot on - no context whatsoever. What it does do is provide a narrative about how "unhappy" he is here. I notice that rather than show Pelle's fantastic goal on MOTD2 they focus on Mane looking p*ssed off instead.

It was just a 2 second shot with no context....Someone could have just said something to him etc. I'm sure he was happy to change the game and win. Wouldn't read too much into it.

Well i noticed it whilst I was there - as soon as the whistle went he stopped, stared towards the dugout with his hands on his hips and shook his head for a bit before doing the usual hand shaking stuff.

Possible Koeman had a go at him for taking his shirt off and Mane thought it a bit hypocritical given his run down the line.

Well i noticed it whilst I was there - as soon as the whistle went he stopped, stared towards the dugout with his hands on his hips and shook his head for a bit before doing the usual hand shaking stuff.

Possible Koeman had a go at him for taking his shirt off and Mane thought it a bit hypocritical given his run down the line.

I personally believe it's because he feels he should be in the starting 11 and this was his little way of showing his disapproval. I think his performance nailed that 1...

Was odd how Pelle went straight down the tunnel when the whistle blew without acknowledging anyone.

Probably Jordan Sibley had just told him he had to do an appearance on the Sports Bar with Goldstein and Cundy.

Fascinating to see all the amateur trick cyclists at work. What's he supposed to do to please everyone, he'd already ripped off his shirt in triumph? If he hugs somebody in the crowd, it's another yellow and a Red and what would Mr K say about that!

Players like him are on hiding to nothing. Probably English is not his first language and he really has to think hard and draw deep when being interviewed by the Club' official You Tube channel. I can tell you it is hard to be relaxed and show humour in a foreign language and an alien culture.

I personally believe it's because he feels he should be in the starting 11 and this was his little way of showing his disapproval.

I think this is the most likely. Though as he swapped shirts with Clyne shortly after he may have just been thinking "what was it I was going to do now...?"

It was because he missed the penalty, you're deluded if you think anything else

He scored 2 goals after that, there's no logical reason why he'd be dwelling on that 45 minutes later rather than anything that happened in the interim.

He scored 2 goals after that, there's no logical reason why he'd be dwelling on that 45 minutes later rather than anything that happened in the interim.

You miss a penalty and you're ****ed off with yourself as you expect yourself to score it, not surprising.

He was basically saying 'see, told you i was good' to Ron IMHO. For his part I reckon Ron has accused him of not giving him all, risking an injury that might get in the way of his Man U move. All without any evidence whatsoever.

The first shot of him was a shake of the head coupled with a look of disbelief as what had just occurred.

He did motion to the crowd to crank it up as we were kicking off after the 3rd (?) goal, it was the Kingsland centre he was aiming at so was probably disappointed at the response.

But for the conspiracy theorists, he probably thought blimey that's Liverpool off my list: they're crap!!