Saints V Leicester (A)

St Chalet

F*ck me, some of you lot are just unbelievable.

Just to remind everyone - we are away at the team that is 4 points clear at the top of the league FFS. They are where they are on merit, and they are going to have possession and trouble our defence. They are going to press us and force errors because that's how they have been playing all season.

A little reality check is needed for one or two posters I think.

Given yesterday's Spurs result, Leicester know that a win today would give them commanding lead at the top. So quite expected for them to come flying out the traps. Our management team will know that too, so would not be surprised if our game plan involves just soaking it up, not being overly adventurous etc, and trying to frustrate them for 45-60 mins.

Systems working fine for me. Containing them and creating the odd chance going forward. We knew this was going to be one of the toughest games of the season.

Yup. They're top for a reason.

Vary & Mahrez being watched so closely, Albrighton & Kante are getting more of the ball. Clever stuff.

We need to get someone to be a pest in centre mid - Wanyama's doing ok, but is getting crowded out a lot.

pelle needs to up his work rate and stop them more from playing out of the back. he just stands there

Doesn't have the pace to actually get to the ball before they move it on so i'd rather he conserve his energy on occasion for the moments when he needs that extra burst.