Saints V Leicester (A)

St Chalet

Ridiculous that Sky didn't even acknowledge the Simpson block as handball. It was blatant and should have been a red and a penalty.

You'd be spitting blood if that was given against us. Not a handball at all - it would have hit his ribs.

HT

played alright. should have scored ourselves. It was not a penalty. a man united level player has to score that when away 1-on-1 with their keep

Mane very good though

VvD won everything

Targett and pelle very weak IMO

It hit his arm but his arm was against his side.

This.

Not deliberate, arm not in an 'unnatural position', ball hit straight at him with no chance of getting out of the way.

Not handball.

Not a goal either, which it should have been if Mane had passed the ball on the ground around the defender (easy for me to say that sitting here on my sofa, of course!).

We've played superbly and matched them. Ridiculously biased commentary on Sky. Hand ball prevented our goal. Morgan pushed clasie for their goal. Vardy could should have had at least a yellow. But its Leicester right?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

The commentary/build up has barely even mentioned us, like we are there to make up the numbers.

Much as I want Leicester to win the league would love to see us come back into this and rain on everyone's parade!

Encouraging signs when we came back into it and I think we can consider ourselves unlucky to be behind. We have options on the bench and hopefully we will come up fired up - like to see Mane play with a point to prove after not taking that chance, a lot of our better stuff seems to come through finding him on the run or clasie picking out cedric in space.

We've started moving around off the ball a bit better, creating opportunities think we are still in this. Keep it to only -1 and if in the last 20 we still arent in a draw we can bring on JWP for Clasie and Austin on for Davis to go for the direct route which is Leicesters biggest weakness. IF we can claw it to 1-1 by any means I think they will then throw the kitchen sink at us allowing Mane in. Easy right?...

Frustrating half. We've played well and then switched off for a moment and left a complete mismatch of an aerial challenge. Fair play to Clasie for trying to cover but we simply shouldn't have been in a position where he would be competing with one of their best headers. Lovely play by Mane that frustatingly Simpson got back for, don't think it was a penalty. Leicester are rather dirty imo. Vardy got's the new poster boy blind spot for ref's. Hopefully we can raise it again and get something from this game.

I'm having 2nd thoughts on the penalty, the arm tenses and deflects it away. If it hits the body there's more chance of it ricocheting on into the net. That said Mane should have kept it low in the ground into the bottom right corner.

looked a nailed on penalty to me and sending off.again we don't get pen and opposition goes straight down and score.and vardy should have been booked as others said Vic would've likely got red for that tackle. I hope we turn this round.