Weekend 9/10 April - Other Games

Batman

West Ham have a 2nd goal ruled out

1st one while have stood, 2nd one was right to be ruled out

The analyser is talking out of his arse moaning that the ref waiting all of 1 second to blow for the 2nd

Carroll scored his 3rd. Could be credited as an own goal.

3-2 to west ham

Man City losing at home to West Brom...

Top 4 back on?

No unfortunately IMO, we've played at least a game more than everyone, and to overtake 3 teams is a big ask, and also not to forget Liverpool have as it stands, 3 games in hand!

However, target is European football, top 4 would just be a massive massive bonus!

New poster here, Leeds fan from Australia. Signed up to this board because I'm interested in Saints - basically adopted both them and Swansea as teams I 'support' in the Prem, have loved the way both teams go about it (although the Swans haven't been great this season). Have a lot of respect for the way Southampton continue performing strongly in the EPL despite consistently losing your best players to the 'big' clubs, all the while trying to play attractive football.

This season has probably been the best I've ever watched as a neutral fan - to see clubs like West Ham, Southampton, Bournemouth, Watford and of course Leicester doing so well this season is amazing. Every week there are exciting games, and I really hope Leicester can hold on from here - it would take something huge for them to get run down with this gap!

Not going to bother speaking about the Championship, though - another loss for us last night, being a Leeds supporter is the most frustrating thing imaginable!!

New poster here, Leeds fan from Australia. Signed up to this board because I'm interested in Saints - basically adopted both them and Swansea as teams I 'support' in the Prem, have loved the way both teams go about it (although the Swans haven't been great this season). Have a lot of respect for the way Southampton continue performing strongly in the EPL despite consistently losing your best players to the 'big' clubs, all the while trying to play attractive football.

This season has probably been the best I've ever watched as a neutral fan - to see clubs like West Ham, Southampton, Bournemouth, Watford and of course Leicester doing so well this season is amazing. Every week there are exciting games, and I really hope Leicester can hold on from here - it would take something huge for them to get run down with this gap!

Not going to bother speaking about the Championship, though - another loss for us last night, being a Leeds supporter is the most frustrating thing imaginable!!

Welcome to the forum.

Yes an exciting season but the only two consistent teams are Leicester and Spurs.

I hope it continues but I fear the big clubs will regroup next season but you never know.

Stay positive about Saints as on here you'll see a lot of unfounded negativity and yeah best not talk Leeds that's a bit of a car crash at present?

In all seriousness, Carroll should go to the Euros (if he's fit). A squad is about having a balance of attributes and he offers something that is different to our other strikers and a very useful "Plan B" if you need a goal urgently.

Kirchhoff HCDAJFU

he looks pretty decent, doesn't he

also, all well and good Souness moaning about leicester and their quality/1-0 wins at HT. they are top and well clear at the top

they have also beaten everyone around them bar arsenal. they hammered city at theirs for example.

chelsea stuttered to the title 12 months ago and you hardly heard souness and the like moaning about them

he looks pretty decent, doesn't he

also, all well and good Souness moaning about leicester and their quality/1-0 wins at HT. they are top and well clear at the top

they have also beaten everyone around them bar arsenal. they hammered city at theirs for example.

chelsea stuttered to the title 12 months ago and you hardly heard souness and the like moaning about them

He's looked very good in the games I've seen him. Newcastle changed their gameplay in the recent derby because of him. Actually thought Souey's comments were pretty funny given the general leicester love-in. Properly c**ted them.

What an atrocious miss...

vardy gets his 2nd

leicester have pummelled sunderland in the last 5 mins, rather than hanging back to hold what they had

guess when pundits talk about 'experience' to close in on a title, they have been talking out of their arses al this time.

Edited by Batman

Brilliant from vardy there. So so envious. Those fans mustn't be able to think of anything else at the moment. Not much work getting done in Leicester at the moment. Lol.

Just heard that Leicester have only been behind in games for 47minutes since the end of October.

Have all three promoted sides ever survived in the top division?

Yes. It has definitely happened in the Premier League era, and I think I might be right in saying it happened when we went down.

I hate to say this but those North London Yobbo's need to win today.....

Why?

I would like Leicester to win the League so quite happy if Man United won today.

Yes. It has definitely happened in the Premier League era, and I think I might be right in saying it happened when we went down.

Just checked, as recently as 4 years ago actually when Swansea, QPR and Norwich stayed up.

Pretty sure Palace and Norwich had just been promoted in 2005 though.

Just checked, as recently as 4 years ago actually when Swansea, QPR and Norwich stayed up.

Pretty sure Palace and Norwich had just been promoted in 2005 though.

Ah, fair enough - if it was Palace then yes they would have only just come up, they'd never managed to retain a Premier League until Pulis kept them up last year.

Why?

I would like Leicester to win the League so quite happy if Man United won today.

I still harbour hopes of catching United, don't think we can catch Spurs though. With that in mind my preference is a Spurs win, Leicester can still win the league, perfect...

Why?

I'd like Leicester to win the league over Spurs but if Man u lose it could give us a (slight) chance of catching them and maybe getting 5th or 6th and try and scrape Europe then surely we want spurs to win? My thoughts for saints to finish as high as possible massively override the top 2 fighting positions.