Charlie Austin Injury Update

Toomer

Ronald said in his post match interview that Charlie Austin injured his knee in the pre match warm up, are we going to see the best of him.

At the moment seems a waste of Money lets hope he gets to play a few games

He's been injury free for a few years. Even earlier this season he was scoring almost a goal a game for QPR. Then he got the hamstring injury and it's been a mess since. Let's shut him down for the rest of the season, we'll need him next year.

If we are going to sell Pelle and go with Austin as our main striker next season then he's really going to have to step up. I think he can and will step up but the adoration he got when he first signed and the stick Pelle got at the same time is looking rather silly. I remember the first couple of home games after he signed...everything Pelle did wrong was met with frustration and calls for Austin to come on...he's done nothing to suggest he can lead our line next year from the odd appearance he has made. I think he can and will but the stick Pelle got was totally uncalled for.

I said at the time he signed he would be a risk because of his knees and loads on here gave me stick. Look, the level we are expecting from our 'main' striker is beyond that which Austin can deliver week in week out. If Pelle does go in the summer we would be best placed to move Austin on and get a really good replacement in. Fact.

If Pelle does go in the summer we would be best placed to move Austin on and get a really good replacement in. Fact.

A fact is something that has been proven to be true. An opinion is something you think may be true - just FYI.

I think if Austin and Jay-Rod are to be selected as starting 11 week in week out with a good run of games will be a fantastic attacking force and with extra spark due to being two English players. I also think they'll build a great partnership too. If Koeman goes down this route next season, then we have some great games to look forward too. But I find it hard to see Koeman shun his Eridivisie boys.

I think if Austin and Jay-Rod are to be selected as starting 11 week in week out with a good run of games will be a fantastic attacking force and with extra spark due to being two English players. I also think they'll build a great partnership too. If Koeman goes down this route next season, then we have some great games to look forward too. But I find it hard to see Koeman shun his Eridivisie boys.

Do you honestly believe that RK would play certain players out of favouritism? He was a quality player and he knows better than any of us that you don't win by playing favourites. You might not agree with some of his selections but then when does anyone agree with a manager all of the time? (Especially on here ;))

These favourites you speak of are favourites for a reason. They've remained fit and delivered assists and goals for 2 seasons now.

ART will be very happy to hear this news, seeing as he 'intensely dislikes' Austin

I am indeed delighted and hopes he never plays for Saints again. He's vermin

Where do you think all the rumors and vossip appearing in the media lately comes from?

Austin feeds Harry Redknapp, his media and racing friends with stories of unrest, behind the scenes problems.

No to time to play but constantly at racing meets, late at night functions and blabbing on TalkSport

Where do you think all the rumors and vossip appearing in the media lately comes from?

Austin feeds Harry Redknapp, his media and racing friends with stories of unrest, behind the scenes problems.

No to time to play but constantly at racing meets, late at night functions and blabbing on TalkSport

are you for real, surely not?

If he were that unprofessional I suspect that our recruitment guys would have identified it when scouting him and I very much doubt if we would have gone for him.

Thought so - I heard he was a supporter of ISIS too and eats puppies for breakfast - what b@?!@?d!

There is not a box big enough for these frogs.

Absolutely mental.

In all seriousness, are you getting any sort of help?

Don't sit on the fence Art. Tell us what you really think!

I said at the time he signed he would be a risk because of his knees and loads on here gave me stick. Look, the level we are expecting from our 'main' striker is beyond that which Austin can deliver week in week out. If Pelle does go in the summer we would be best placed to move Austin on and get a really good replacement in. Fact.

Any statement that ends with the word "Fact" is usually anything but. Opinion.

Please seek help. It might not be too late.

Although it almost certainly is.

Golden post surely, a 24 carat gold shiny one :D

Barking mad