OFFER & COMPETITION! Play at St Mary's with 4 Saints legends! 3 LAST-MINUTE PLACES

stevegrant

All booked up - this sounds amazing!!! Playing at St Marys alongside Benali and Le Tiss, will be proper pinch yourself moment!

Just found this video from event they did at Vicarage Road

looks good.

Any other saints web members playing ? Which team you on?

All booked up - this sounds amazing!!! Playing at St Marys alongside Benali and Le Tiss, will be proper pinch yourself moment!

looks good.

Myself, my brother (who also posts off this account!) and 3 friends have signed up for Team Dodd. Literally cannot wait!

looks good.

Good to see someone else from here booked up on this! Am on Jason Dodds team with my brother and 3 others mates (all saints fans). Have been counting down the days ever since. Cannot wait!

We have a winner...

Thanks to everyone for entering, we had 87 entries, most of which were not a million miles away - 59 within 2000 of the official attendance of 29729.

Very well done to the five guesses within 100, and three within 30!

pangy was 29 away, LGTL was 27 away, but the winner, just 21 away from the correct figure, is Hatch.

Congratulations, I will be in touch shortly with details on how to claim your prize :o