Guess the New Sponsor

sir woody

I would like to see a similar company to Veho, I think they have done a fantastic job as sponsors.

Obviously I know that the numbers involved will be significantly larger than Veho's deal but overall I think its been a good deal for both parties.

I'm going for an american brand name such as ' Acme '

What's your best guess

It'll be something up and coming, possibly some company involved in virtual reality as that seems to be gathering momentum now.

I'm in video games, you should see the money being chucked at VR. Not convinced myself, the peripherals to use it are still not mainstream enough in terms of cost to make it work IMO.

Huh? Microsoft is based in Seattle

Precisely. By travelling to Baltimore we're throwing people off the scent. I hear the deal's being signed on Paul Allen's yacht so keep your eyes open for it.

Alternatively perhaps the Baltimore link could be a sign that Benali's restaurant is the new sponsor....?

Just a guess - Under Armour (and yes I know they are the shirt supplier), but why not sponsor as well?

Because by being the shirt supplier they already have their name on the shirt and are paying Saints a great deal of money. Why would they fork out even more money that Saints could get from another source?

Eli Lilly

Would a be bizarre business to have on a Premier League football shirt, as there's not really any meaningful use from the consumer awareness that they'd have to sink XX million quid to unlock.

Unless they are about to do something radically new, or it's part of a Barcelona style charity tie-up connected to a field of research they are currently in.

K Billy might just be winding us all up.

Garmin are the most logical choice, they're our 'official Fitness provider' right now, and they previously sponsored Middlesbrough in the Prem way back.

Other than them I don't really have a clue, Betfair sponsor us as well, but we've tended to shy away from putting Betting firms on our shirts, so I don't think it'll be them.