Tyres

saint_stevo

Need 3 tyres on the motor....

Look expensive to rock up at Tyreshop or the like and get them done, i need 1 x 225/40/18 and 2 x 255/35/18

Anyone used mytyre or black circles before? or any other recommendations?

Also....should i replace all 4 if i need 3 to even out wear etc

Need 3 tyres on the motor....

Look expensive to rock up at Tyreshop or the like and get them done, i need 1 x 225/40/18 and 2 x 255/35/18

Anyone used mytyre or black circles before? or any other recommendations?

Also....should i replace all 4 if i need 3 to even out wear etc

This place is owned by Mytyres but is usually cheaper than them. http://www.tyres-outlet.co.uk/ They're both good, but check how long delivery is going to be if you're in a rush. The tyres are often sent from Germany and can take ages. Also ensure you are comparing fully fitted price with fully fitted price instead of supply only.

Dont mix tyres on one axle. Id fit four and use the one remaining good tyre you have as the spare.

Worth giving Polygon a call, Marchwood industrial estate, 02380-863344. I usually find them as cheap as anyone, and the bloke there, Andy Wiggall, knows his stuff. They're a general workshop, but they work on some unusual cars and I'd trust his advice on anything car related.