Attacking Midfielder

CeeBee

Seeing VVD play yesterday made me think that he could be employed in this role. Seems to have that ability to ghost past opponents without any effort. Reminds me of Franz Beckenbauer at his peak.

I like this thinking. Whilst we're at it Frazer Forster can jump high and kick it hard, maybe we could play him up front? Rodriguez has lost a bit of pace but his reading of the game is good as he'll know where opposition players will pass the ball and where strikers will want it so he could use these skills to intercept attacks and make tackles replacing Virgil van dijk at centre back. We should also sign Jonno quick back to play alongside him, he's so fast he could run onto the end of his own clearances so he'd never be offside making him perfect to a Leicester style counter attacking game next season.

^ lol.

Those thinking I was Turkish and that Me, Glasgow and Turkish are one and the same...

This blows that theory right out of the water.

Anyway..I digress.

The mere fact that you said that proves you are... I wonder how long it will take the mods to boot you off this time.

Glasgow especially was banned a very long time before you joined. ****ing troll.