Zlatan ......

Yorkshire Saint

If I am right I am bagging ITK status, life time membership.

I have been told by someone close to the Italian media and a Juventus s/t holder that Zlatan Ibrahimović has agreed a summer move to Southampton - on the basis of his exceptional relationship with Ronald at Ajax. Wage structure to be demolished in line with new TV revenue.

If I am wrong hey who cares I loved hearing it.

Funny because if we were to get Zlatan- it wouldn't be for him to play, I'd rather have him as the guy to attract other big names whilst keeping the ones in our club!!!

So ... we are signing Messi as well. I'd heard a rumour but can't disclose my source, but it may have been me after too many Old Speckled Hens ;-)

I wonder if the Club shop will let me exchange my Bierhoff shirt for a Zlatan one?

Can't wait for his reaction this time round when his agent tells him Saints are interested. Probably have to wait for the next installment of his biography.

Cant see a player coming to the end of his career and with a giant sized ego not going to a club playing CL football next season. He also has an Osvaldo type character. Still, on the plus side he has been accused of stamping on Lovren's head so he cant be all bad.

If I am right I am bagging ITK status, life time membership.

I have been told by someone close to the Italian media and a Juventus s/t holder that Zlatan Ibrahimović has agreed a summer move to Southampton - on the basis of his exceptional relationship with Ronald at Ajax. Wage structure to be demolished in line with new TV revenue.

If I am wrong hey who cares I loved hearing it.

IMG_2330.JPG

Well, I have to say this thread has definitely cheered me up.

Zlatan at Southampton would be hilarious just for bragging rights alone but it's never going to happen unless Katrina has decided to bust the FFP rules and say '**** it, I'll just buy in a load of CL level players and pay whatever fine they impose'

+1 comedy gold thread

It's fairly common knowledge that Zlatan wants one season in the Premier League before moving to the MLS. He will go to a club that plays in the Champions League and can realistically win the league, not for the team in 7th spot and potential Europa League qualifiers in Kazakhstan.

It's fairly common knowledge that Zlatan wants one season in the Premier League before moving to the MLS. He will go to a club that plays in the Champions League and can realistically win the league, not for the team in 7th spot and potential Europa League qualifiers in Kazakhstan.

I think we could realistically win the league with Zlatan upfront :D