Weekend 7/8 May - Other Games

Batman

Dickhead Villa fans throwing inflatable balls, balloons and scarves all over the pitch. Newcastle had better wake the **** up or it could be curtains for them.

Could be all over before the last games of the season if it stays like this...

portsmouth losing

glad newcastle aren't staying up at least, could take townsend IF cheap/ prevents rafa from continuing there which means they'll never be a big force hopefully :) unless he stays in the championship :/

I can't believe Sunderland are going to bloody stay up again aren't they.

Getting right bored of seeing them down there year after year, clinging on like a turd that won't flush.

Yeah, just like almost my entire life as a Saints fan. ;)

sunderland will stay up if they beat everton at home in the week

that was a poor result for newcastle today

Argyle finding some form just before the playoffs with pompey

Brizzle Rovers go up after scoring the winner in injury time!!!

I can't believe Sunderland are going to bloody stay up again aren't they.

Getting right bored of seeing them down there year after year, clinging on like a turd that won't flush.

You've not been a Saints fan for very long have you?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Mental how promotion to the prem is worth at the very least, £170m

A little over a decade ago we were selling Beattie for £6m to try and fund a couple of loans to stay in the division. Whilst bemoaning how we'd blown a fortune (£3.2m) on someone like Delgado.

You've not been a Saints fan for very long have you?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Best part of 30 years ;)

Yes of course I remember our struggles in the 90s, especially the great escape season in 98/99. But at least we had MLT during those years as a shining star amongst the dross. Sunderland are just dross, and their best player is, as it turns out, a paedophile.

Best part of 30 years ;)

Yes of course I remember our struggles in the 90s, especially the great escape season in 98/99. But at least we had MLT during those years as a shining star amongst the dross. Sunderland are just dross, and their best player is, as it turns out, a paedophile.

Defoe is a kiddie fiddler ?

Best part of 30 years ;)

What's Defoe done now?

Everton are god awful. Now a team with a spine of Stones, Barkley and Lukaku can play so badly is beyond me. I can't see them sticking with Martinez for long - and they could well be pillaged in the summer by the bigger clubs if they're not careful.

Leicester are deserved champions. Never thought I'd say that.

In other results, I'd say that was Newcastle's luck run out - and my missus is strangely apathetic about Norwich's impending relegation. Oh, and great result for us with West Ham getting spanked...

Barkley and Stones in particular, two young players with England aspirations, won't be sticking around for another season like that. Stones to replace Terry?

Stones has been half the problem very poor season from him.

Cheeky bid for Barkley would be good ?

So if we win tomorrow and West ham lose/draw, it'll be in our hands last game because of goal difference?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Probably - although if West ham draw they could in theory still overtake us on goal difference on the final day if they beat Stoke by a large margin.

Ch4CAQoXAAEWt_3.jpg

Best thing to happen to football in years. Gives the rest of us hope. I don't care if the big teams never allow this to happen again, it's possible.

Saints have been in the mix for the first few months in recent seasons and the questions on football phone-ins was about us maintaining it.

It would be awesome if the VVD contract extension signalled the new 5 year plan meant we are going to go for it a little more.

So what result do we want in the City v Arsenal match? Leaning towards an Arsenal win, so United still have the carrot of Champions league when they play West Ham on Tuesday.

Arsenal win. If they finish above Spurs it will be brilliant.