VVD in Europe's best 11

Dublin Saint

Genuinely believe Van Dijk will be the standout CB in the league next season. Only problem with that is the media and pundits might start to realise it. With the stupid figures quoted for the likes of Stones, we should be able to get £40 million for him next summer.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Genuinely believe Van Dijk will be the standout CB in the league next season. Only problem with that is the media and pundits might start to realise it. With the stupid figures quoted for the likes of Stones, we should be able to get £40 million for him next summer.

Seeing as he just signed a nice new long contract no reason for us to sell him for a while...

Behave already

I've said it for a while now. Toby has been the best CB in the league by far but VVD has been the 2nd best and should have been in the TOTS. I don't begrudge Morgan being there though, as he has been part of something that's quite frankly out of this world in footballing terms.

Pretty sure VVD has won more aerial duels than any other defender as well. He's a beast in the air!

• 2 weeks later...
Pretty sure VVD has won more aerial duels than any other defender as well. He's a beast in the air!

Too bad Virgil forgets that when he plays for the national team...

Well, I guess it's a bit difficult to defend Shane Long. :lol:

Hopefully VVD is very soon able to play in the orange squad like he did for the Saints last season as he makes far too many deadly mistakes for the Dutch.