Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

Means they'll be gone by Sunday I reckon. Pants.

I think it's already been proven those numbers are a true reflection of what we've actually sold. The club stated that as of 11am yesterday morning we'd sold 1,900 tickets, but people on here before then were talking about numbers on their purchase history of 2,000+.

For note: I got mine at about 9:05am this morning at it was 'seat number 2809'.

I think it's already been proven those numbers are a true reflection of what we've actually sold. The club stated that as of 11am yesterday morning we'd sold 1,900 tickets, but people on here before then were talking about numbers on their purchase history of 2,000+.

For note: I got mine at about 9:05am this morning at it was 'seat number 2809'.

*not a true reflection

Means they'll be gone by Sunday I reckon. Pants.

Interesting theory, but as the current eligibility window lasts from now to Monday at 0830am, unless there's a large cohort of people getting paid today or something I suspect there will be very few people who are able to buy today who will for some reason wait til later?

Interesting theory, but as the current eligibility window lasts from now to Monday at 0830am, unless there's a large cohort of people getting paid today or something I suspect there will be very few people who are able to buy today who will for some reason wait til later?

I have just realised that I do actually have one away to my credit. I went to the League Cup game at Arsenal two years ago so I shall be hovering over the button at 09:00 Monday morning :)

Three whole days for ST holders with 2 aways sounds a lot to me, but hope you're right.

Yes you do. Just name as appears on passport & passport number (&DOB)

BTW I have had email confirmation back to confirm purchase for Inter but can't see any ticket number or seat number??

If you look on line at your purchase history it's there

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

But if they read this forum, I think we've just alerted them to the loophole. [emoji849]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

There's no loophole. You have to select the name of the customer/season ticket holder when adding the ticket to the basket and then re-enter the name (with passport details) on the next screen. If these don't match they won't issue the ticket.

There's no loophole. You have to select the name of the customer/season ticket holder when adding the ticket to the basket and then re-enter the name (with passport details) on the next screen. If these don't match they won't issue the ticket.

Do you know that? I'm not so sure there is a cross check between the name entered & the customer no.

What happens if you're a chick & your passport is in your maiden name and your SFC account in your married name ?

I thought there were warning about making sure people changed their Saints ST account name to match their passport (ie Dave to David). Completely different surnames might well be an issue.

I hope you're not trying to find ways around any systems because that would stop real super Saints fans like you getting in and that would be such a disgrace.

I thought there were warning about making sure people changed their Saints ST account name to match their passport (ie Dave to David). Completely different surnames might well be an issue.

I hope you're not trying to find ways around any systems because that would stop real super Saints fans like you getting in and that would be such a disgrace.

Saints confirmed on Twitter during the week that if the name on your account was your first name shortened, it wouldn't cause an issue. Surnames on the other hand may indeed cause a problem, as you say.

Eligibility for Inter away drops again today......

Monday 19th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least one domestic away game from the 2015/16 or 2016/17 seasons.

Tuesday 20th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders.

Eligibility for Inter away drops again today......

Monday 19th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least one domestic away game from the 2015/16 or 2016/17 seasons.

Tuesday 20th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders.

Any idea on numbers sold to date?