Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

announcement expected today about next stage of sales, so they might say how many have gone, especially if its a lot as that will encourage the buying of memberships.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/20160926-uel-tickets-internazionale-away-all-southampton-supporters-3330196.aspx

now available to anyone with a purchase history prior to Palace cup game from this Wednesday

Over half the Prague tickets have gone to corporate. ****ing fuming.

Sfc have also had an extra 22,000 membership sales this year because of Europe. Haha

Where does it say that? That's an absolute disgrace from the club if it's true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where does it say that? That's an absolute disgrace from the club if it's true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mates company has a box at st Marys and that's how we've got tickets for inter. He'll get tickets for Prague as well. The bloke at the club who he actually knows told him over the phone today.

Gutted for the 900 odd proper saints fans that will miss out on this now!!

Love the argument that if you fork out £50k a year for a box you are not a proper fan. It's in the term and conditions seasonal box holders get a priority window for away tickets.

Didn't mean it like that. For starters companies buy boxes to sweeten clients etc. Also, not all corporate tickets are for boxes. In fact I'd say 90% of them aren't for boxes. You don't need 900 corporate tickets for a sought after game in a stadium that only holds 1,700 away fans. It's a joke.

Obviously the boxes that are bought by genuine fans are a different story but me and my mate are getting tickets at the expense of people that go to many more games than us.

Just saying.

Speaking of boxes, anyone want to see the Football Ramble podcast LIVE in Winchester on Friday evening? I'm on my way back from Israel so have two tickets going for face value, and have to shift them on by tomorrow (see Buy/Sell for details)... http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?57194-For-Sale-Football-Ramble-LIVE-in-Winchester-this-Friday-30-September-8pm#.V-mQocvTXqA

Didn't mean it like that. For starters companies buy boxes to sweeten clients etc. Also, not all corporate tickets are for boxes. In fact I'd say 90% of them aren't for boxes. You don't need 900 corporate tickets for a sought after game in a stadium that only holds 1,700 away fans. It's a joke.

Obviously the boxes that are bought by genuine fans are a different story but me and my mate are getting tickets at the expense of people that go to many more games than us.

Just saying.

Fair enough - but I don't suppose it's that different than if I had managed to get to Israel this week -I would have been guaranteed a Prague ticket. Would I have been more deserving than someone who did 15+ always last season just for doing that one trip? Not easy trying to get these things right / fair I guess.

Fair enough - but I don't suppose it's that different than if I had managed to get to Israel this week -I would have been guaranteed a Prague ticket. Would I have been more deserving than someone who did 15+ always last season just for doing that one trip? Not easy trying to get these things right / fair I guess.

Yeah it is hard to get right. I just don't think 900 corporate tickets for that game is right imo. 50% is way to much. Should be about 10%.

Thanks for the replies re Inter Away, I will still be surprised if we shift all 8,700. I wish I was going to Israel, but just not possible to go this week. It would have been cracking to have my only always for the season as Israel,Czech Rebublic and Italy !Out of interest did any ST holders who bought the home game bundle on-line receive tickets for all 3 matches or just Sparta like me? Ticket office have told me that no-one who ordered the bundle on-line has received the tickets for the other two matches yet.

Strange one this, we had a chat about it at the Swansea match and 2 out of the 5 of us already had tickets for the whole bundle whereas the other 3 only had only received the Sparta one !

As we are all ST holders you would have thought that the same process would apply but apparently not. TBF, the two who got the bundle had gone to the stadium to collect and the others (including me) did it online !

Seems odd that you sell a bundle and then separate when surely admin/postage costs are better applied once than 3 times !

Maybe someone on here can explain it to me ??

There was a computer crash and a big cock up made on the bundle - some people didnt get all including me - source the ticket office

They f*cked up my Sparta ticket too and sold my season ticket seat (that i've had since SMS opened) to someone else then dumped me miles from where i was supposed to be and my friends were.

Fortunately they sorted it for the rest and i've now received all my tickets, be interesting to see if they have sold my seat again as well.

I'm in the "bought the bundle but have only received the Sparta Prague tickets so far" camp

Everyone on Saintsweb and everyone I've spoken to in person is in this camp - however, my online history says "Printed" for the one I've had, and "Purchased" (or similar) for the ones I haven't.

The useless fookers have completely failed to get our Leicester tickets to us in time though - leaving early tomorrow and they won't arrive in time. Hopeless - as is putting Sunderland League Cup tickets on sale as unreserved seating on Friday morning when 300 of your most loyal fans are in the middle east.

Edited by The9

Everyone on Saintsweb and everyone I've spoken to in person is in this camp - however, my online history says "Printed" for the one I've had, and "Purchased" (or similar) for the ones I haven't

I must be in the minority. I ordered my bundle (and my Dad's) on the Saturday morning that they went on sale and we received tickets for all three games in the same envelope through the post. I did order them over the phone though as the website was playing up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everyone on Saintsweb and everyone I've spoken to in person is in this camp - however, my online history says "Printed" for the one I've had, and "Purchased" (or similar) for the ones I haven't.

The useless fookers have completely failed to get our Leicester tickets to us in time though - leaving early tomorrow and they won't arrive in time. Hopeless - as is putting Sunderland League Cup tickets on sale as unreserved seating on Friday morning when 300 of your most loyal fans are in the middle east.

they dont have phones or the internet in israel then?

they dont have phones or the internet in israel then?

They do, and I'm looking forward to remembering to log on at 11am local time in 30 degrees when in a country I'm only spending a couple of days in as it is to buy tickets for the effing ell cup against Sunderbloodyland just so I can sit where I want... because that is certainly how you would want to reward your most loyal supporters for going to the trouble of pitching up in Asia on a Thursday.

:D

I must be in the minority. I ordered my bundle (and my Dad's) on the Saturday morning that they went on sale and we received tickets for all three games in the same envelope through the post. I did order them over the phone though as the website was playing up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The phone bit probably meant they did it then and there, my mate's ambulant and he got all of his. I'm not sure it's actually an error, tbh.

They do, and I'm looking forward to remembering to log on at 11am local time in 30 degrees when in a country I'm only spending a couple of days in as it is to buy tickets for the effing ell cup against Sunderbloodyland just so I can sit where I want... because that is certainly how you would want to reward your most loyal supporters for going to the trouble of pitching up in Asia on a Thursday.

:D

A loyal supporter would make it his priority [emoji3]

Will the club make Inter tickets available to people without a history from 2014/15 onwards? I have a friend living in Sweden that is coming but hasn't got a recent history so hasn't been able to get a ticket with his name on it thus far.

Will the club make Inter tickets available to people without a history from 2014/15 onwards? I have a friend living in Sweden that is coming but hasn't got a recent history so hasn't been able to get a ticket with his name on it thus far.

Don't think so, the article they posted didnt say anything about another criteria after this one

Though there's still around 3000 tickets left.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I guess it depends how they sell today, if it doesnt look like its selling out they might go to general sale, the club must be running out of time though to get the info over to Inter and have the tickets sent to UK, and then sent out to us, I'd have thought they need to get that done this week

Hopeless - as is putting Sunderland League Cup tickets on sale as unreserved seating on Friday morning when 300 of your most loyal fans are in the middle east.

They probably thought you wouldn't want to go to a dump as cold, as historical and as er... far away as Sunderland after your jaunts in the sun.. Bit of a comedown like.

I bought one this morning and the most recent purchase history I have on my account is from 2013 (been using our company's corporate account since then). I spoke to somebody at the ticket office yesterday to confirm that this would make me eligible and it went through absolutely fine.

Has he tried to purchase today or sent a begging email. It MIGHT work. ?

Hello from Molly Blooms in Tel Aviv. Where we are watching said Celtic game and they just did a 5 minute bit on Saints (with a lot of Yay/Boo moments) at half time.

If you get a chance, go to Mike's Place right next door to the American embassy on the beachfront. It is the best bar in Tel Aviv for sports and tends to be the meeting place for ex-pat sports fans generally. Also does wicked chicken wings!!