Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

Looking at allocations.....

It appears that when Spurs went there for the Champions League tie in 2010 they were given 5000 tickets

http://www.spurslatest.co.uk/inter-milan-ticket-update/

Interesting that "they are unable to provide us with any more than 5,000 for operational reasons". 5000 should be enough but what an atmosphere that will be!

Looking at allocations.....

It appears that when Spurs went there for the Champions League tie in 2010 they were given 5000 tickets

http://www.spurslatest.co.uk/inter-milan-ticket-update/

Interesting that "they are unable to provide us with any more than 5,000 for operational reasons". 5000 should be enough but what an atmosphere that will be!

What you recon it'll be for Sparta ?

I'm in shock. Booked Prague and Milan without checking with Mrs S. Delicately broached the subject at a rather expensive cocktail bar once she was home.

Response? You only live once. Don't you want to do Israel too?

Israel flights and hotel booked. ?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I'm in shock. Booked Prague and Milan without checking with Mrs S. Delicately broached the subject at a rather expensive cocktail bar once she was home.

Response? You only live once. Don't you want to do Israel too?

Israel flights and hotel booked.

Who's she seeing on the side?! ;)

Good luck guys .

I've seen posts about flags to Israel . So basically I would not recommend to fly palastine flag to Israel don't get in any trouble there . Fans of Hapoel (their ultras) don't mix politics and football so if you try to get someone anger it won't work.

Be'er Sheva city located 1:30

Hour drive from Tel

Aviv . If you book a flight , book hotel to tel aviv it's a great sunny city with great beaches and clubs . The situation with Gaza now is quite so it's safe to travel but anything can change in 1 minute . Be'er sheva is a beautiful city 2nd biggest in Israel there is no beach there but there is also not in the desert like people said here . People who booked tel aviv and wanna go to the game fastest way is a train very cheap! And fast. Don't take taxi !! Or bus.

The fans in be'er sheva very warm and they would love to see you . About the team..

They beat olympiacos and they won Celtic 2-0 in their home (turner) final result was 5-4 to Celtic . 1 more goal for

Hapoel and they would kick out Celtic . They never ever lost in their home stadium

This msg

0462ca73a5c2cbf13e3e709f51686acf.jpg6fce9e3a91946cf1c15cde853d34d85c.jpg

https://vimeo.com/180346251

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booked flights weds to fri, Birmingham to Milan (£93). Got the last room in the Best Western Astoria (£154 2 nights), walking distance to San Siro! All booked in Opodo.

Now, when will match tickets be available?

Going Thurday coming back Friday booked in the same hotel!

Good luck guys .

I've seen posts about flags to Israel . So basically I would not recommend to fly palastine flag to Israel don't get in any trouble there . Fans of Hapoel (their ultras) don't mix politics and football so if you try to get someone anger it won't work.

Be'er Sheva city located 1:30

Hour drive from Tel

Aviv . If you book a flight , book hotel to tel aviv it's a great sunny city with great beaches and clubs . The situation with Gaza now is quite so it's safe to travel but anything can change in 1 minute . Be'er sheva is a beautiful city 2nd biggest in Israel there is no beach there but there is also not in the desert like people said here . People who booked tel aviv and wanna go to the game fastest way is a train very cheap! And fast. Don't take taxi !! Or bus.

The fans in be'er sheva very warm and they would love to see you . About the team..

They beat olympiacos and they won Celtic 2-0 in their home (turner) final result was 5-4 to Celtic . 1 more goal for

Hapoel and they would kick out Celtic . They never ever lost in their home stadium

This msg

0462ca73a5c2cbf13e3e709f51686acf.jpg6fce9e3a91946cf1c15cde853d34d85c.jpg

https://vimeo.com/180346251

This is against Celtic

https://vimeo.com/180348378

I'm going from Birmingham as well - 0645 flight on Thursday

I think that flight will be quite Saints heavy. Just booked it too.

In the Melia Milano which was as close to the ground as I could get and we got it all for just under 200 quid a head so happy with that, esp as we weren't organised enough to get the really early deals.

Edited by CB Fry

For the Hapoel Beer Sheva I'm.staying in Tel Aviv Weds night then train (hopefully) to Beer Sheva on Thurs. Stay Thurs night there then back on Fri. Would be interested to know if anyone doing similar.

Edited by Shroppie

For the Hapoel Beer Sheva I'm.staying in Tel Aviv Weds night then train (hopefully) to Beer Sheva on Thurs. Stay Thurs night there then back on Fri. Would be interested to know if anyone doing similar.

I'm sort of considering it!

Can't do Milan, been to Prague before and tickets there will be impossible to get. So that leaves Israel but I don't think any of my mates will be keen!

The last train back to Tel Aviv on the Thursday seems to be at about 23:00 so it would be a risk to try to get back I think so if I did go I would do the same as you.

Where are you staying in each of the two towns?

I'm sort of considering it!

Can't do Milan, been to Prague before and tickets there will be impossible to get. So that leaves Israel but I don't think any of my mates will be keen!

The last train back to Tel Aviv on the Thursday seems to be at about 23:00 so it would be a risk to try to get back I think so if I did go I would do the same as you.

Where are you staying in each of the two towns?

Tom's Place Givatayim in Tel Aviv,

Ben Gurian Tower in Beer Sheva. Be great to meet up if it works.

I think that flight will be quite Saints heavy. Just booked it too.

In the Melia Milano which was as close to the ground as I could get and we got it all for just under 200 quid a head so happy with that, esp as we weren't organised enough to get the really early deals.

Yes. We're on that flight too!

Zero to hero, what a Saintsday! I have tended to stay off the thread, I don't have the aways from last year but I saw both the home games (first away game was the nipper's wedding in Brazil, the second away game no chance due to absence of first game). Really couldn't get excited about it as zero% chance of getting any away tickets.

UEFA draw-Gods do their magic and we are drawn away to a proper massive club in a proper massive stadium. I couldn't get on till 18-00 but we are sorted now, BA scheduled flights (get me, but we wanted sensible times) from LHW, out on Weds at 15-00, back on Fri at 18-30 local time, decent hotel (forgotten the name!) it's walking distance from Saints Siro stadium/station/city centre .... £830 for the three of us. It's more than some paid, but @ £280 for a three-day city break beats the club's rumoured price of £600+ for a day trip.

I know it's more than some paid, but I have no chance of tkts for the other two so I'm totally made-up!

This will be the mother of all away-days. Delhurst/Derby/Orient (I did the first two) have all just moved down a notch or two on the all time list!

Edit, forget 'most' people would add Steau to the all-time away list. I had sprogs of 13+15 at the time and v keen to take them, I looked into going, but circumstances :( and common-sense prevailed (and I didn't go :(:()

Edited by sandwichsaint

Will be like visiting Portsmouth:

On August 31, 2004, sixteen people were killed in two suicide bombings on commuter buses in Beersheba for which Hamas claimed responsibility. On August 28, 2005, another suicide bomber attacked the central bus station, seriously injuring two security guards and 45 bystanders.[56] During Operation Cast Lead, which began on December 27, 2008 and lasted until the ceasefire on January 18, 2009, Hamas fired 2,378 rockets (such as Grad rockets) and mortars, from Gaza into southern Israel, including Beersheba. The rocket attacks have continued, but have been only partially effective since the introduction of the Iron Dome rocket defense system.

I'm on the 11.30 from manchester on match day, arrives in Milan at 2.50. Drop bag at hotel and then out and about so should be una Birra Giseppe by 4.30. Fingers crossed no flight delays.

Don't go showing those locals up. What should we mere mortals be wearing? If the weather's half decent I'm thinking a nice white shirt, a very nice linen blazer, proper jeans, brown brogues, would that be acceptable? PS I'm a lover,not a fighter, so looking is much more important than doing.

The fact that their official account felt it needed to respond to a randomer tweet says it all.

#Smalltime

Not forgetting that the current tinpot football club that plays at Fratton Park (as represented by that Twitter account) have nothing to do with the previous football club(s) that played there and cheated their way to various 'victories'.

Oops...wrong thread.... :)