Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

Makes me slightly concerned about Inter away, not a STH however booked flights and hotel... Hopefully we get about 10k tickets.

Feeling is there will be plenty of space in the ground if you don't mind being in the neutral section.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Don't think I should have a problem getting a ticket for the match, but would like to be in the away end if possible!

I assume we'll get an official allocation of 4k but then an official allocation of another 4k based on the "neutral" section.

Would also guess that if you can't get into either of those then you'll be able to pick up a ticket in the home ends, and talking to fans of other clubs that have been to the San Siro for games it's pretty straight forward to walk up on the day and buy.

Interestingly my mates that went with United and Spurs said that expect a LONG wait after the game in the away end, as the Milan clubs tend to keep away fans in for up to an hour after the game. Also they said that if you've got vertigo you're f*cked, as the away end is right in the gods and banked so steeply you feel like you're about to fall down it.

Shame there's no worth to doing the Arnhem game.

That travel package won't go ahead, which means there'll be at least 100 tickets going back on sale at some point after the rest have sold out...

The "worth to doing the Arnhem game" was that people got priority for Midtjylland. And as that went down to only 1 away eventually, people really have no reason to be complaining about not getting priority because they chose not to go to Denmark.

Edited by The9

Makes me slightly concerned about Inter away, not a STH however booked flights and hotel... Hopefully we get about 10k tickets.

They've already said that, for operational reasons, we'll only get 5000. Plenty of room in the neutral/home areas.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

They've already said that, for operational reasons, we'only get 5000. Plenty of room in the neutral/home areas.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

They're was a comment further back (one from me quoting a spurs article from when they played there in the Champions League) stating the "operational reasons" but that was more to do with safety certificates at the time.

Since then St Ettiene have had 10,000 there in the Europa league

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Edited by marc_saint

The "worth to doing the Arnhem game" was that people got priority for Midtjylland. And as that went down to only 1 away eventually, people really have no reason to be complaining about not getting priority because they chose not to go to Denmark.

I thought it was 3 (admittedly still not that many)? I missed out in the free for all at the end. Have 11 this time around but likely to only get tickets for Inter and I could have 3 again and still get an Inter ticket due to the size of the ground! Ah well!

I thought it was 3 (admittedly still not that many)? I missed out in the free for all at the end. Have 11 this time around but likely to only get tickets for Inter and I could have 3 again and still get an Inter ticket due to the size of the ground! Ah well!

I thought it was 3 too, but others have said 1. Either way there's no-one who legitimately qualified for an Arnhem ticket who couldn't have got a Midtjylland ticket, so the people whining that their Arnhem game doesn't count for anything are

1) wrong, it gave them priority for the next Europa League match and

2) unable to count, as there were more people with tickets in Arnhem than there are tickets available for Be'er Sheva.

Interesting about the showing ID and passport numbers. Means you won't be able to get tickets an a mates customer number. Effectively makes it the same as collecting the tickets like in Denmark.

Will be interesting to see how much this is managed

Interesting about the showing ID and passport numbers. Means you won't be able to get tickets an a mates customer number. Effectively makes it the same as collecting the tickets like in Denmark.

Hopefully people don't chance it and go with tickets on other peoples numbers, and then get turned away and waste the ticket....I don't want to be in the neutral area!

Although I ultimately fell foul of this last season, and dipped out on a Midtjylland ticket, it is the fair way of doing it. This is the only one I am guaranteed to get a ticket for as I didn't ''officially' go Midtjylland and don't quite meet the 14 away criteria from 15/16.

It's the law in Italy (think it might be limited to away ends) - saw around a dozen turned away in Turin when England played Italy last year because their ID didn't match the ticket.

I am absolutely certain Inter will not bother checking ID against tickets.

The more interesting thing to me is that we don't have more than 5000 people who've attended 5 aways in a whole season. I suppose that's about right...

Also interesting - I already have an online account with Inter :D and they did print at home tickets for their Serie A games (no idea if they would for Europa League), their ultras always go behind the goal blue end unsurprisingly, but the side stands held a LOT of home fans too.

Bloody hilarious that the bloke who got confirmation that the side stands would be "neutral" (read "for home fans but we don't really care who buys them") has also come up with the fascinating revelation that Saints fans will be in the third tier behind the goal at the opposite end to the home fans.

Or "the away end", as it's known. :facepalm: :D

Edited by The9

That's ridiculous, why not just give us a bigger away end.

I'm guessing what they'll do is not sell any tickets in the lower blue and then possibly open up the rest of that end later - though they don't really have much time to do that.

Edited by The9

I'm guessing what they'll do is not sell any tickets in the lower green and then possibly open up the rest of that end later - though they don't really have much time to do that.

there are over 7 weeks until game

Tickets currently go on sale on Sept 13th until Sept 15th (which is 5 weeks before the game)

there is still loads of time if necessary to open further areas if required

so is the consensus that these will make it to members - or sell out to s/t holders?

We only have 5000 with 5+ aways, but I bet there are the same again with 3 or 4... I don't think it'll get past STs. I think Be'er Sheva probably will, and Prague definitely won't.

We only have 5000 with 5+ aways, but I bet there are the same again with 3 or 4... I don't think it'll get past STs. I think Be'er Sheva probably will, and Prague definitely won't.

Do you think it will get to STs with no away record? I shall be out of the country for the three weeks leading up to the Inter game and phone contact might be difficult.

Do you think it will get to STs with no away record? I shall be out of the country for the three weeks leading up to the Inter game and phone contact might be difficult.

Not officially for Inter nor Prague, only Be'er Sheva. But it looks like Inter will sell to anyone - though not yet on their website.

As I mentioned before:

Be'er Sheva Low demand, low supply

Inter high demand high supply

Prague high demand low supply

I'll just pop over to Inter.it and see if they've got any ticket news there.

Edited by The9

Inter are selling Be'er Sheva and a 3 match Europa bundle at the moment - noticeable that there's an English language version of the site except for the 3 ticket bundle which includes Saints.

There are also Vivaticket sales points around Milan (around 10 in the relevant area, 5 or so in the City Centre).

http://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria

Edited by The9

Inter are selling Be'er Sheva and a 3 match Europa bundle at the moment - noticeable that there's English language version of the site except for the 3 ticket bundle which includes Saints.

There are also Vivaticket sales points around Milan (around 10 in the relevant area, 5 or so in the City Centre).

http://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria

Yeah - saw this earlier, I've registered....!

there are over 7 weeks until game

Tickets currently go on sale on Sept 13th until Sept 15th (which is 5 weeks before the game)

there is still loads of time if necessary to open further areas if required

Yeah, this is true. I'd forgotten how spread out these games are. At least we now know the answer to "will the club wait to announce priority until after some other matches" is NO, they're doing priority for at least the first two aways based on 2015/16 only.

Not officially for Inter nor Prague, only Be'er Sheva. But it looks like Inter will sell to anyone - though not yet on their website.

As I mentioned before:

Be'er Sheva Low demand, low supply

Inter high demand high supply

Prague high demand low supply

I'll just pop over to Inter.it and see if they've got any ticket news there.

Thanks. If I can't get a Saints ticket I'm happy to get one from Inter for neutral or home sections.

After several years of trying I have finally got my online login to work. I see from the ticket news for Inter away that tickets can only be bought online and that they will only be posted by special delivery to the registered address. The problem with this is that I shall be away from 26th September and shall only get home late on the afternoon of Tuesday 20th October only to fly out early next morning on the Wednesday so there will be nobody there to sign for the letter. Why doesnt the club start the distribution process earlier? I don't see why they have to wait until the 19th.

Thanks. If I can't get a Saints ticket I'm happy to get one from Inter for neutral or home sections.

After several years of trying I have finally got my online login to work. I see from the ticket news for Inter away that tickets can only be bought online and that they will only be posted by special delivery to the registered address. The problem with this is that I shall be away from 26th September and shall only get home late on the afternoon of Tuesday 20th October only to fly out early next morning on the Wednesday so there will be nobody there to sign for the letter. Why doesnt the club start the distribution process earlier? I don't see why they have to wait until the 19th.

I think for the Inter ones, the ID details need to be sent to Inter so they can print them onto the tickets and then send them to us. Hence why I think it's a bit odd that they're not going on sale immediately...