Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

Got our Milan flights for £80 each - exact flights over £290 each now

So its probably cheaper by train now. Eurostar to Paris, TGVto Milan. Nice journey, more relaxing than flying and doesn't take much longer door to door. Sadly I will be in Milan about a week before the game.

A colleague chose the ****ing perfect moment to come over for a project chat :wave:

Ended up having to pay £140 for the Milan flight, Prague was less than £100 though with BA. Tel Aviv, though, ****ing hell. Would have been fine had that been the last game, could have got a decent price, but north of £500 for flights that didn't involve an overnight layover :(

Looking at the dates for the home fixtures it looks like I can make the Sparta Praha and Milan games, but wont know about Hapoel until closer to the date. As a member, is it worth getting the 3 game bundle in order to secure a seat for the first 2, or will I be fine booking individually once they come round? Im sure the Praha game should be okay but its the Milan one im worried about if I wait to get tickets for

Wasn't there a company that chartered an aircraft for Saints Europa away games last season? Anyone recall the name of the company? The cost of the flights were half decent if my memory isn't playing tricks on me.

I think Sport Options ran a trip last year, would expect they'll do one for Milan and Prague at least, not sure it'll be cost-effective for the club AND external companies to all do trips for Be'er Sheva.

Thinking about this one, Milan, for the four year olds first game.stuck up north in Liverpool so hoping to get him saints attached before the scousers nab him. Anyway advice required. As I'm not a member can I chance booking the flights and hotel in the hope of getting a ticket there or are they likely to be sold out at home?

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-1050F using Tapatalk

Thinking about this one, Milan, for the four year olds first game.stuck up north in Liverpool so hoping to get him saints attached before the scousers nab him. Anyway advice required. As I'm not a member can I chance booking the flights and hotel in the hope of getting a ticket there or are they likely to be sold out at home?

Take a 4 year old to Inter Milan away?

Got 4x Milan (Thurs early flight out, Fri evening home) with Alitalia for £150 each from LHR. Prague x4 (Weds early flight out, Fri 11am flight home) with BA for £127 each.

Personally happy with that, I was out for the first (all important) 30 mins and literally watched the flights go up minute by minute on sky scanner after starting (cookies off, private mode etc). Accommodation super cheap and plentiful on AirBNB.

Really? That's a bit brave...

Take a 4 year old to Inter Milan away?

Oh yes, and the wife. I've seen younger at games. Is 4 too young? My dad took me to Northern Ireland games when I was three. Anyway don't need judgement just advice on tickets for an exile

Oh yes, and the wife. I've seen younger at games. Is 4 too young? My dad took me to Northern Ireland games when I was three. Anyway don't need judgement just advice on tickets for an exile

Crikey wasn't expecting this. It's not Beirut is it? Would you advise me not taking him to St Mary's?

Mate please don't take a four year old to a football match in Italy!!

Anyway, flights booked up for Prague and Milan. Can't bloody wait!!!

Really, that bad? Looks like I'm stuck with a trip to turfmoor then

You can either risk taking him to Italy for a game he won't be old enough to appreciate and which may never get bettered.

Or take him on the cheap to Turf Moor and pretty much every away day for the rest of his life will be better than that.

Hotel Viale Certosa in Milan and Hotel Mars in Prague is anyone else there.

Brilliant. Thanks for that mate. Got the last two triple rooms available for two nights in there. £365 for 6 people, two nights. Right around the corner from the stadium as well.