Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

Hey I must say a few words about Gaza strip.

23km from Gaza Strip... So?

the status in Israel is OK Muslims and Jews live together work together .

You can't even reach to Gaza Strip even if you try hardly. There is massive army force all over the way to protect . And if "Hammas" fire rockets to Israel , there is a Israeli development called Iron Dome . Its target the rocket and the launching spot and fire a rocket to destroy it. Israel is safe Israel is calm . Tel aviv is pretty there's a lot of bars to grab a beer also in be'er sheva the stadium in each game is sold out massiv support from the fans . You can ask Celtic and olympiacos they didn't touch the ball.

Iron dome in action:

I *think* they were just joking about the threat, more from historical reputation rather than any recent problems. Thanks for the bar recommendations though, if we get to spend any time in Be'er Sheva either side of the game we'll check them out. :)

Sounds to me that straightforward single person ST orders get all three matches but multiple/group purchases have only got the tickets for Sparta. Though as my mate gets an ambulant ticket maybe they processes those separately, who knows?

Purchased 3 game bundle as ST holder with my son's at the sme time (also ST holder).

Have not received anything yet

Hey I must say a few words about Gaza strip.

23km from Gaza Strip... So?

the status in Israel is OK Muslims and Jews live together work together .

You can't even reach to Gaza Strip even if you try hardly. There is massive army force all over the way to protect . And if "Hammas" fire rockets to Israel , there is a Israeli development called Iron Dome . Its target the rocket and the launching spot and fire a rocket to destroy it. Israel is safe Israel is calm . Tel aviv is pretty there's a lot of bars to grab a beer also in be'er sheva the stadium in each game is sold out massiv support from the fans . You can ask Celtic and olympiacos they didn't touch the ball.

Iron dome in action:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for taking the time to post some interesting information, a lot of it will be wasted on most fans travelling who will most likely stay in Tel Aviv by the beach and be bussed in and out of Be'er-sheva.

I am visiting Jerusalem for two nights, then staying in Be'er-sheva for one , is there any advice you would give for travel between Jerusalem and Be'er-sheva?

Are there any interesting sights for tourists in Be'er-sheva or nearby area?

For the bars you mentioned in town how much would one beer normally cost?

Where do the home fans usually gather before the match?

Do you think you will bring many fans to the return fixture in Southampton?

Have you already sold out the stadium for our match? Should mean a good atmosphere, does your club produce a match programme in English? What about road signs are they all in Hebrew?

I can't see us ending your unbeaten home record with Clueless Claude as the boss.

Purchased 3 game bundle as ST holder with my son's at the sme time (also ST holder).

Have not received anything yet

I called the ticket office yesterday to find when tickets were to arrive. He said being sent out now and hope to get them out BEFORE the game !!!!

I called the ticket office yesterday to find when tickets were to arrive. He said being sent out now and hope to get them out BEFORE the game !!!!

They've been sending them out since at latest Wednesday, my mate had his yesterday morning. Mine arrived today. Shouldn't take 3 working days for anything to get delivered.

Thank you for taking the time to post some interesting information, a lot of it will be wasted on most fans travelling who will most likely stay in Tel Aviv by the beach and be bussed in and out of Be'er-sheva.

I am visiting Jerusalem for two nights, then staying in Be'er-sheva for one , is there any advice you would give for travel between Jerusalem and Be'er-sheva?

Have you already sold out the stadium for our match? Should mean a good atmosphere, does your club produce a match programme in English? What about road signs are they all in Hebrew?

I can't see us ending your unbeaten home record with Claude as the boss.

Most non-British clubs don't even produce match programmes. A few only do it for English opposition to make a few quid.

Also interesting you think we should be trying to beat Be'er Sheva out there in our first away game - 3 wins and a draw would usually get us through. I suppose it'll depend how Thursday goes.

Most non-British clubs don't even produce match programmes. A few only do it for English opposition to make a few quid.

Also interesting you think we should be trying to beat Be'er Sheva out there in our first away game - 3 wins and a draw would usually get us through. I suppose it'll depend how Thursday goes.

Am I the only person with this horrible feeling that Puel will put the reserves in for Israel, and save our best players for Leicester away?

Now that I am all booked up to go to Beer Sheeba, has anyone looked at rail travel from Tel Aviv? The way I have read the ticket types is that you can only purchase single tickets. Returns require a smart card which is issued having provided an ID card. I can't see any info about return travel without Israeli ID

Now that I am all booked up to go to Beer Sheeba, has anyone looked at rail travel from Tel Aviv? The way I have read the ticket types is that you can only purchase single tickets. Returns require a smart card which is issued having provided an ID card. I can't see any info about return travel without Israeli ID

Smart card

Called the "Rav Kav" (multi lines)

You can buy at the rail station a round trip for the rail don't worry .

I can't see us ending your unbeaten home record with Clueless Claude as the boss.

Ok first of all I would say you gotta visit Dead Sea !!! but you need a car for that there is no trains it's only one hour from be'er sheva. There's a lot of historical places from the British control back days... Like the "old British rail way"' it's still there ! Or the Turkish bridge . Wow so you visiting Jerusalem first of all go to the Kotel !

and take a bus to be'er sheva take the direct bus , it's like 45 min ride .

Ok so the bars .. The beer price (average) is 3£-5€ . home fans gather near the stadium there is a store that do BBQ and sells beer etc. it's near the ultras gate. Gates 3-4

You can come drink a beer there the fans would love to talk with you guys they don't mix political stuff with football they are not racist they are very good people so don't worry . Our home stadium always sold out we have sold out ticket holders 15k and yeah premier league team comming to Israel it's gonna be crazy . We bought 3 tickets for like 55€ and it's all sold out for 5 hours .

road signs in Hebrew Arabic and English .

Btw in the historical British train it's now a amazing bar !!! Amazing food and good

Beers you gotta visit there

IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_0889.JPG

This is where the fans gather

IMG_0887.JPG

Road signs

IMG_0888.JPG

Celtic at home

Anything else I'm here to answer .

Edited by Brazzer

Sounds to me that straightforward single person ST orders get all three matches but multiple/group purchases have only got the tickets for Sparta. Though as my mate gets an ambulant ticket maybe they processes those separately, who knows?

Nope single bundle purchase only got Sparta ticket

Same here and only just arrived today. Seems a bit silly if they are going to send each ticket individually a few days before each game! Will check with the club if they don't make some announcement about it. Would be a lot easier if we could just use our smart-cards for all home games to avoid worrying about the post though.

Am I the only person with this horrible feeling that Puel will put the reserves in for Israel, and save our best players for Leicester away?

As the only 4 players guaranteed to start every match are Forster, Bertrand, Van Dijk and Fonte, and we have two players for every other position of similar abilities I'm not sure what you'd consider "the reserves", so I don't really think it matters. Hojbjerg, Austin and Long didn't start the last match, presumably because they were being "rested" for Sparta on Thursday.

People need to realise we're picking the team with multiple matches in mind and we're going to have to make some compromises.

Same here and only just arrived today. Seems a bit silly if they are going to send each ticket individually a few days before each game! Will check with the club if they don't make some announcement about it. Would be a lot easier if we could just use our smart-cards for all home games to avoid worrying about the post though.

Presumably UEFA rules that we can't, seeing as they've gone to the trouble of sending out the Europa League cards to print the tickets on.

As the only 4 players guaranteed to start every match are Forster, Bertrand, Van Dijk and Fonte, and we have two players for every other position of similar abilities I'm not sure what you'd consider "the reserves", so I don't really think it matters. Hojbjerg, Austin and Long didn't start the last match, presumably because they were being "rested" for Sparta on Thursday.

People need to realise we're picking the team with multiple matches in mind and we're going to have to make some compromises.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Bertrand was used sparingly in the Europa. Can see Targett starting on Thursday. And am also half-expecting McCarthy and Yoshida to play.

As for Long being on the bench yesterday, I think it's deja vu from two years ago, and he's having to prove himself again to a manager who isn't too sure about him.

Thank you for your reply and apologies for my error, I caught up with Claude Puel on Saturday who confirmed as you rightly suspected we of course will not be trying to beat Be'er Sheva :rolleyes: :mcinnes:

Thank you for your reply and apologies for my error, I caught up with Claude Puel on Saturday who confirmed as you rightly suspected we of course will not be trying to beat Be'er Sheva :rolleyes: :mcinnes:

I suspect we will be trying to "not lose" as opposed to "beat". I'm sure we'd take a win if it came along though. The order of fixtures hasn't helped us much, when Sparta and Inter play Be'er Sheva away they'll already know if a draw is good enough or if they'll need to go for the win.

236 as of about 9:30

Nice one Steve. I'd assume a few more would have sold throughout the day now it's on sale to any season ticket holder, but I don't think we'll top 500 max.

Few empty seats down the front would be good to put some flags out as not many opportunities for that with lack of fences.

That's weird, I got 234 at 1pm! Although I did try to buy a ticket about 9.30, when I received an (erroneous) email from the club, telling me that ticket sales for the game were now open to me, so perhaps that ticket number was saved in my basket, even though I couldn't buy it? Availability on the club site changed from good to limited over the course of the morning.

On a Prague site ahead of the game on Thursday......

http://www.sparta.cz/novinky/zpravodajstvi/ostatni/vyjezd-do-southamptonu-17697.html

Flags

At the request of the British side, the club must submit a database supporter flags that Spartan fans to Southampton Tell.

If you want your flag to fly at the stadium, send us a photograph of her on fans@sparta.cz to Wednesday, 9/14

Never heard of that before

Anyone know if the postage is per ticket i.e. I ordered for a group of us and was not charged the postage. So will each person get charged the postage and ticket posted to their addresses or all posted to one address i.e. the person who ordered the tickets and therefore one postage charge.