Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

As I understand it, if you've got non-member "purchase history" that will automatically be linked to your membership if you buy it retrospectively now.

Thanks... As I moved away a few years back I've been recently asking other people to sort tickets out for me.. Not sure I'm going to be eligible. I'm as desperate as anyone to get hold of some though!!

Just keep pasting http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/tickets/ into a new browser tab. If you get the queue, kill the tab and do it again. Eventually you'll hit the server that is more free and let you straight in

That just worked for me (as opposed to just refreshing an existing browser session)

Just checked purchase history and my 'ticket number' is 4502 (purchase time 9am)

Edited by trousers

Tickets in the basket. Can't checkout now! Ticket office just say it's because it's busy. FFS.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I had trouble yesterday. Entered my card details and hit confirm and then nothing for several minutes. Logged in again and then couldn't buy because it said I had already bought a ticket. Checked purchase history and there it was. I also got an email confirmation.

I had trouble yesterday. Entered my card details and hit confirm and then nothing for several minutes. Logged in again and then couldn't buy because it said I had already bought a ticket. Checked purchase history and there it was. I also got an email confirmation.

Sorted. Son's membership number had changed for some reason. Currently the proud owner of three tickets.

I logged on at 845 and the queue said hour and half. Waited and waited with two computers going. Logged out on one and logged back in again and got straight in to purchase. I think if you logged on before 0900 then you sit in a queue for ever......

I logged in at the same time and had no problem buying at 9:00 via the same session. Technology as inconsistent as ever! :)

What a pleasant change to "see" smiling faces on here instead of mass gnashing of teeth.

Aside from a European final and teams from the same country meeting en route, I wonder what the biggest travelling support for the UEFA Cup/Europa League has been. I

f we get near the 8700 available that is going to be very impressive in itself.

Yep. I'm on the 13:10. Booked the day the fixtures were announced, dirt cheap.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Yep, likewise! I expect flights to Northern Italy to become as rare as hens teeth, though I would reckon members as opposed to ST holders will be flying from more diverse airports in the UK (and abroad, no doubt!)

Whilst everyone is getting giddy about all matters Milan/Israel, still plenty of good value flights and hotels available for Prague.

Hay Travel Southampton are offering a very good package for the trip, flights + 3 nights hotel for £199.

Managed travel and 2 nights hotel for £75 each for three of us Now just got to hope THEY release extra tickets too...........???

if you look on Inter ticket website it says Saints fans on the Second middle Tier

http://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria

whether this is original allocation or extra 3,700 can't be sure

Not sure if it has changed since you looked, and i don't seem able to attach a screenshot, but when you go to the Milan website, click on our game and hover over the different ticket categories it highlights the area that is included, when i hover over away fans it highlights the whole lower tier behind the goal, will be great if that is the case, much nearer the pitch.

Not sure if it has changed since you looked, and i don't seem able to attach a screenshot, but when you go to the Milan website, click on our game and hover over the different ticket categories it highlights the area that is included, when i hover over away fans it highlights the whole lower tier behind the goal, will be great if that is the case, much nearer the pitch.

Looks to me like they're saying we've now got the middle tier "SECOND BLU AWAY FANS'AREA

PLEASE CONTACT SOUTHAMPTON F.C.". Looking at the stadium, the middle section is a bit deeper than the top one and also stretches round further in front of the pillars (blue seats), so would hold a lot more - not sure if it could hold 8,700 though? Great if it's middle and bottom rather than top and middle.

16ber60.jpg