Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

Are the club likely to be organising any official travel package to Milan , or Prague ?

I realise it limits the p1ss up potential, but with work commitments thats not really on the list of options.

They're putting packages together for all 3 away games, according to the website.

£240, albeit we've got a 6 hour wait in Istanbul on the way out and 2 hours on the way home. Wednesday to Saturday with Pegasus.

Understood. Still a v.decent deal. Thinking of flying in on the Thursday (could be tight) and doing the Friday night in Tel Aviv.

£240, albeit we've got a 6 hour wait in Istanbul on the way out and 2 hours on the way home. Wednesday to Saturday with Pegasus.

If you're going to be in Tel Aviv Friday/Saturday, worth noting there will be no public transport because of Shabbat.

If you're going to be in Tel Aviv Friday/Saturday, worth noting there will be no public transport because of Shabbat.

I've been doing a lot of reading for Israel - clearly the only trip that needs some proper research in terms of travel, we'll be there on the build up to Jewish new year on 2nd October which will impact travel / hotel availability as locals also travel around a lot.

Sounds like a great place will try to visit Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and a night in Beer-sheeva. Hopefully our new Israeli posters on here will share some advice.

Might be worth taking a cheap flight to somewhere like Amsterdam or Paris then another cheapy cheapy to Milano. Extra hassle but might be worth a look?

Got mates looking at flights to bologna and getting the train from there , still only about £60 !

Got mates looking at flights to bologna and getting the train from there , still only about £60 !

Beragmo has an airport (about 1 hour away) and there's also Verona (think they fly from Southampton to there), Turin and Genoa probably only around a 2 hour train journey away. Maybe a few options.

I've been doing a lot of reading for Israel - clearly the only trip that needs some proper research in terms of travel, we'll be there on the build up to Jewish new year on 2nd October which will impact travel / hotel availability as locals also travel around a lot.

Sounds like a great place will try to visit Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and a night in Beer-sheeva. Hopefully our new Israeli posters on here will share some advice.

Yep, looking forward to it. Tel Aviv is a proper Mediterranean city -and secular too, so there will be plenty to do on Shabbat (or even because it's Shabbat). Will look to stay in Jaffa if it isn't too pricey and getting around is convenient enough; otherwise stay near the beachfront (parts of Tel Aviv are pretty run down).

Beersheba looks really interesting. Literally travelling into the middle of the desert, an area that is recognised as a world heritage site and was a WWI battleground. As you say, it needs some research.

Edited by shurlock

just booked £200 for 3 of us from gatwick to Milan, easy jet, was in that window of opportunity yesterday and the price doubled. Well chuffed they have been reduced early this morning.

Fill ya boots while you can !

B*stard! Ha a nightmare yesterday and ended up booking flights and hotel for £190pp, for 6 of us.

B*stard! Ha a nightmare yesterday and ended up booking flights and hotel for £190pp, for 6 of us.

To be fair, I had to double take when I looked again this morning and make sure I had booked on the right date ! this is what these bloody airlines do, takes the p***

The away capacity at the San Siro is approximately 4,500 in the 3rd and highest tier of the stadium, we'll be right up in the gods! We'll be in the Curva Sud end (Inter's traditional home end is the Curva Nord).

However I know that when away teams in Europe have been likely to bring large followings for European games they have before moved the away sector to the bottom tier which can hold between 8 and 10,000. That would be the ideal move so then everybody who wants a ticket would definitely getting one.

Haven't booked up yet but looking at flying to another city in Italy then getting the train up having seen the prices to Milan rocket in a matter of minutes and hours!

just booked £200 for 3 of us from gatwick to Milan, easy jet, was in that window of opportunity yesterday and the price doubled. Well chuffed they have been reduced early this morning.

Fill ya boots while you can !

Yeh, it's £58 out of London at the moment.

The away capacity at the San Siro is approximately 4,500 in the 3rd and highest tier of the stadium, we'll be right up in the gods! We'll be in the Curva Sud end (Inter's traditional home end is the Curva Nord).

However I know that when away teams in Europe have been likely to bring large followings for European games they have before moved the away sector to the bottom tier which can hold between 8 and 10,000. That would be the ideal move so then everybody who wants a ticket would definitely getting one.

Haven't booked up yet but looking at flying to another city in Italy then getting the train up having seen the prices to Milan rocket in a matter of minutes and hours!

The amount of empty seats Inter have at home games lately, it wouldn't surprise me if we get more, just need the club to be proactive and not do what they do at Chelsea every year.

Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, we're the famous Southampton and we're going to Tel Aviv

San Siro, San Siro, we're the famous Southampton and we're going to San Siro

Sparta Prague, Sparta Prague, we're the famous Southampton and we're going to Spart Prague.........

someone on here said flight prices don't go down the next day,well they have.

flights on easy jet at four when I booked yesterday cost me £250,leaving Gatwick at 9am and back Friday at 13.50

today same flights £87

****ing **** take

Of course, they do - at least for the big routes. Gemmel's a f**king amateur. Look on the bright side: the financial hit won't be too much in the grand scheme of things and you got peace of mind by booking early.

Early begging for 3 ST numbers likely to qualify first for tickets to Prague away.

Eternal gratitude/souvenir program etc for offers! + cash obviously.

That won't work if it's collect with ID in Prague, like the Midget game

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Ok so there is a public transport in Shabbat . (Friday Saturday ) taxis only . A night in tel aviv and a night in Jerusalem sounds great there is lot of hotels tel aviv is a great city you would love it. If you visit Jerusalem you must go to the Kotel ! In be'er sheva there's only one big and good hotel called "Leonardo" the city also great for a beer night . They have lots of pubs and good clubs there's no beaches in be'er sheva.

they have 11 malls one mall

Is the largest mall in the Middle East .

Israel and Middle East problems : this days all good in Israel very quite all calm Muslims and Jews live toghter peacefully this days.

If you wanna know anything else PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Brazzer

someone on here said flight prices don't go down the next day,well they have.

flights on easy jet at four when I booked yesterday cost me £250,leaving Gatwick at 9am and back Friday at 13.50

today same flights £87

****ing **** take

of course they do. the sites hike prices based on traffic to the site whether they are price browsing or buying. as soon as traffic dies they drop. Milan has 3 internaional airports so thier are plenty of flights. you only book early if you need to use avios points as they have restricted numbers. School boy error thier my friend

Of course, they do - at least for the big routes. Gemmel's a f**king amateur. Look on the bright side: the financial hit won't be too much in the grand scheme of things and you got peace of mind by booking early.

exactly what I thought and still think its a good deal as at least I will be there,now to see how many tickets we get allocated

Good to see the club have already opened up blocks 43 and 44 of the Northam stand for the Europa league bundle, an opportunity to make it a proper full home end all stood for European nights.

I can't see many away fans attending the games at St Marys unfortunately, Prague will have the most I reckon partly thanks to many Czechs living in the south east. Inter don't travel particularly for these sort of games.

Ok so there is a public transport in Shabbat . (Friday Saturday ) taxis only . A night in tel aviv and a night in Jerusalem sounds great there is lot of hotels tel aviv is a great city you would love it. If you visit Jerusalem you must go to the Kotel ! In be'er sheva there's only one big and good hotel called "Leonardo" the city also great for a beer night . They have lots of pubs and good clubs there's no beaches in be'er sheva.

they have 11 malls one mall

Is the largest mall in the Middle East .

Israel and Middle East problems : this days all good in Israel very quite all calm Muslims and Jews live toghter peacefully this days.

If you wanna know anything else PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. I can't PM you as I can't afford the membership fee of this website but will keep an eye out for your posts. Do you think there will be any issue travelling from Beersheba to Tel Aviv on Friday morning?