Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

So then, based on their attendance against Beer Sheva, we could have half the attendance for our game there!

Pomps fans would be distraught if this were to happen.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though I guess that may need 8,000 Inter fans not to turn up who went to the Beer Sheva game. Possible, I guess......

We won't sell all 8700 but great news we've got the tickets so anyone who wants to go now can.

seems strange that Saints are delaying putting them on general sale which is by far the biggest group of people still waiting to buy. Assume they are hoping to cash in on a few buying memberships.

as flight costs have gone up it is left to the more resourceful fans to find a way out there, plenty of reasonably priced flights to cities that are a couple of hours by train to Milan, if anything a great opportunity to make more of a trip of it. Should imagine the club are speaking to the operators about running another flight on official trip.

When was the last time we had 8700 as an away following (not counting cup finals) ?

We won't sell all 8700 but great news we've got the tickets so anyone who wants to go now can.

seems strange that Saints are delaying putting them on general sale which is by far the biggest group of people still waiting to buy. Assume they are hoping to cash in on a few buying memberships.

as flight costs have gone up it is left to the more resourceful fans to find a way out there, plenty of reasonably priced flights to cities that are a couple of hours by train to Milan, if anything a great opportunity to make more of a trip of it. Should imagine the club are speaking to the operators about running another flight on official trip.

When was the last time we had 8700 as an away following (not counting cup finals) ?

Dellhurst

Fair play to the club.

Makes the rush this morning seem a little daft now though, :lol:

Not especially. They still had to establish the definite demand by selling those tickets - if they'd only sold a few hundred at the point at which they went on sale to all season ticket holders, they could quite reasonably have decided that the 5,000 would be sufficient.

Not especially. They still had to establish the definite demand by selling those tickets - if they'd only sold a few hundred at the point at which they went on sale to all season ticket holders, they could quite reasonably have decided that the 5,000 would be sufficient.

Fair comment, but based on the larger eligibility and rate of current sale, they would have had a fairly good idea of what to expect, hence the initial negotiations to get more.

Does say you need a purchase history with membership so buying one on the back of this wouldn't appear to work?

What's the theme for fancy dress for Milan?

Also "he's got a tiramisu on his head" is going to sound epic with 8,700 saints fans signing it.

#terracebantz

Ah man I can't wait for the fancy dress, also all those "epic" social media selfies and people "buzzing" for the game.

Hopefully everyone will sit down too so I can get a good view.

What's the theme for fancy dress for Milan?

Also "he's got a tiramisu on his head" is going to sound epic with 8,700 saints fans signing it.

#terracebantz

I've got a shed

That's bigger than this

I've got a shed that's bigger than this

It's got a door and a window

What's Italian for shed?

I've got a shed

That's bigger than this

It's got a door and a window

What's Italian for shed?

il capannone

shed, lean-to

la rimessa

shed, garage, depot, outhouse, throw-in

la stalla

stable, stall, shed, byre

HTH.

Wouldn't surprise me if we all end up in the middle tier. The number would fit.

The other thing is that Inter will get all of the Saints details at the same time, and we won't have sent them the details yet because we've still got tickets left and haven't announced an "off sale" date, so basically there's no reason to differentiate between any of the tranches of eligibility.

Ah man I can't wait for the fancy dress, also all those "epic" social media selfies and people "buzzing" for the game.

Bless. Not going to be as fun is it with happy people. Still plenty there to make you angry so don't despair.

The ticket office have confirmed I'll be sat next to you. Currently toying with either Super Mario or the Go Compare man. And my carer gave me a Vuvuzela so I'll probably bring that too.

Edited by CB Fry

Hope some street merchant is going to have half & half scarves and foam hands!

........... Pasties better be good inside

They had a decent range of food at various temp vendors outside in the car park when I went (and beer, but I bet they can't sell that), whether that'll be the case near the away end I don't know. As I may have mentioned, there is a McDonald's near the Lotto Metro Line 1 stop though.

The ticket office have confirmed I'll be sat next to you. Currently toying with either Super Mario or the Go Compare man. And my carer gave me a Vuvuzela so I'll probably bring that too.

Amazing, if you come as Mario i'll come as Luigi, man we'll be the banter boyz for today (maybe we should get that on shirts too). It'll be so many lolz...

Bless. Not going to be as fun is it with happy people. Still plenty there to make you angry so don't despair.

Some people really don't get sarcasm do they...

I've been on hold for 15 minutes this morning on the web page. Is this likely to get me anywhere or should I refresh?

I logged in 15 minutes before 9:00 and got allocated 30 mins of connection time.

2 tickets duly purchased at 9am.

Yay.

edit: I then clicked on 'purchase history' to check what ticket numbers I got allocated, and am now in a "1hr 30min" queue to access my account!

Edited by trousers

I logged in 15 minutes before 9:00 and got allocated 30 mins of connection time.

2 tickets duly purchased at 9am.

Yay.

Is there anyone on the forum NOT going?

It looks like this will be the largest collection of internet trolls/soccer experts/finanacial whizz kids/forum geniuses/bed-wetters/PR plants and general malcontents ever assembled in one place. Shades of the round-up in Blazing Saddles. Has anyone got on to Batman yet to see if we can charter his submarine?

Edited by sandwichsaint
typoe

Thanks. Did it and two tickets for my mate and I have been purchased get in! So that's

Return flights from Gatwick- put Thursday back Sunday: £50

Hotel the night before next to Gatwick: £30

Hotel for three nights in Milan: £66

Milan ticket: £22.50

Total (excluding alcohol and food): £168.50

Can anyone beat that?

Edited by hypochondriac

If you're not already a member, can you just buy a membership now and go and get a ticket? Or do you need matches from last season on there?

As I understand it, if you've got non-member "purchase history" that will automatically be linked to your membership if you buy it retrospectively now.

Thanks. Did it and two tickets for my mate and I have been purchased get in! So that's

Return flights from Gatwick- put Thursday back Sunday: £50

Hotel the night before next to Gatwick: £30

Hotel for three nights in Milan: £66

Milan ticket: £22.50

Total (excluding alcohol and food): £168.50

Can anyone beat that?

That has got Scabies and bed bugs written all over it