Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

Perfect, Milan cock-up the allocation and we see a mass outbreak of red on red squabbling and a massive ****-waving, best-est fan contest. Wind it in everybody, we're all Saints fans!

I have no priority for this fixture, I did my aways a long time ago and in all the leagues (I've seen Saints on I think 63 away grounds in the uk), I currently have a ST at home and make a 300 mile round trip for every game.

I had no real interest or excitement in the Euro draw, I knew that with allocations of 2000-3000 there was no chance of getting away tickets. Saints pull out a San Siro plum, one of the biggest club grounds in Europe, here we go, flights booked for what will be one of the landmark games in our history ... we all want to be there. I'm not claiming any preference over the 5000 people who will get the tickets (other than anybody that goes on somebody else's ticket and doesn't get in!).

Not quite sure what my options are now, I have no real interest in going out there and watching it in a bar. Anyone want to buy three plane tickets?

Perfect, Milan cock-up the allocation and we see a mass outbreak of red on red squabbling and a massive ****-waving, best-est fan contest. Wind it in everybody, we're all Saints fans!

I have no priority for this fixture, I did my aways a long time ago and in all the leagues (I've seen Saints on I think 63 away grounds in the uk), I currently have a ST at home and make a 300 mile round trip for every game.

I had no real interest or excitement in the Euro draw, I knew that with allocations of 2000-3000 there was no chance of getting away tickets. Saints pull out a San Siro plum, one of the biggest club grounds in Europe, here we go, flights booked for what will be one of the landmark games in our history ... we all want to be there. I'm not claiming any preference over the 5000 people who will get the tickets (other than anybody that goes on somebody else's ticket and doesn't get in!).

Not quite sure what my options are now, I have no real interest in going out there and watching it in a bar. Anyone want to buy three plane tickets?

Chin up pal, there's always ways. I don't see it being a problem getting in the side stands

Anyways, as of 5 minutes ago we'd sold 82 tickets of the 800 available for Hapoel Be'er Sheva away.

I've got 81 going with me then. ?

Let's not forget the trip to Vitesse last year, where the club put out warnings of being turned away from the home turnstiles and Vitesse even went as far as cancelling and refunding tickets bought from an english address. And in reality? Hundreds of saints fans granted entry to the home end wearing their shirts.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hospitality box? Anyone want to explore this option?

following your request i am sending you our best fare for the match of Europa League for ticket with Hospitality for the match Southampton Inter Vs Southampton. The prices is € 350.00+vat

the hospitality included:

-catering service before and during the break of the match

-hostess service

-parking pass

The payment must be done by bank transfer to the bank account shown on the form attach to this e-mail

I need the following informations to fill up the order form:

-company name

-name and surname

-company address

-tax code

I will wait all the details to complete the order’s form. Thank you very much for your attention and time and wishing you a great day I give you my

Awaiting confirmation of availability for Uk companies. looks like i will be allocating some of my marketing budget to a conference in italy.

following your request i am sending you our best fare for the match of Europa League for ticket with Hospitality for the match Southampton Inter Vs Southampton. The prices is € 350.00+vat

the hospitality included:

-catering service before and during the break of the match

-hostess service

-parking pass

The payment must be done by bank transfer to the bank account shown on the form attach to this e-mail

I need the following informations to fill up the order form:

-company name

-name and surname

-company address

-tax code

I will wait all the details to complete the order’s form. Thank you very much for your attention and time and wishing you a great day I give you my

Awaiting confirmation of availability for Uk companies. looks like i will be allocating some of my marketing budget to a conference in italy.

Here are all hospitality prices from the Inter Website

http://www.inter.it/en/FPC/corporate-hospitality-inter-2016

Anyways, as of 5 minutes ago we'd sold 82 tickets of the 800 available for Hapoel Be'er Sheva away.

how were you able to see that? will be interesting if we can track sales to give an idea of how many left as they enter each sales period.

Oh absolutely, and i personally think it's a joke that Inter didn't just give us what we wanted. I doubt we'd have sold more than 10k to be honest as flights would restrict the numbers travelling. And i'd rather every Saints fan that wanted was going.

I just don't agree with an argument that says that people with no aways are as valid to qualify as those with many. To me it's like anything, you have to work for what you get, and just expecting it because you're rich enough to afford something isn't a good enough excuse.

How about someone like me who isn't a Season Ticket Holder (only back in UK for short periods) but has 3 away games last season, as on my trips back the away games were more accessible than home games travelling from Lancs!!

How about someone like me who isn't a Season Ticket Holder (only back in UK for short periods) but has 3 away games last season, as on my trips back the away games were more accessible than home games travelling from Lancs!!

It's a difficult one mate, I can understand the club giving opportunities to season ticket holders first (with aways). Personally I think members with multiple aways should be given a chance too as they often make up our hardcore away support.

The problem is where it's over subscribed they have to have a criteria and this is the standard, and probably the fairest. But it's always going to **** some people off.

Also I think for a few this will be their first away and they won't understand the usual process, and won't be used to not being able to get a ticket so will feel aggrieved. When the truth is this is normal for us that do it regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've still got a fair chance of getting a ticket in the away section as a season ticket holder.

Plus it's still worth going over there for a few pints and chance your arm?

how were you able to see that? will be interesting if we can track sales to give an idea of how many left as they enter each sales period.

Because (as with one of the games last year) at half 9 this morning when my wife bought our five tickets and they rocked up in our purchase histories they were numbered consecutively, so a few assumptions required but pretty obvious they started at 0000001 and mine was around the 80 mark.

(Un)fortunately we don't have a bunch of people with staggered eligibility this year so I can't check different days like I could last year, but I'm sure people could check their purchase histories and post approximate numbers.

Also I wouldn't worry about tickets for the home end in Milan, I'm sure it'll be fine. They can hardly say they'll accept away fans as they'd have to deal with 100s/1000s but in practice they won't bother. As has been mentioned before they said the same for Arnhem and we had loads in the home end.

For domestic aways Saints say you won't be allowed entry to an away ground with a concession ticket if you don't have ID to prove it but that never happens in practice either.

More specifically:

Log into Online Account on Tickets, go to "My Account", look at "Purchase History" and then "Seat". Mine's 000/0000/0000/>.

Pretty obvious.

FWIW we had 650 people eligible today, looks like we've sold 160, so about 1:4 of those who might have bought tickets actually have done.

Actually weirdly our group of 5 are in a range across about 12 numbers, presumably due to the number of concurrent sessions online and the need to manually assign tickets to the basket (so other people have the numbers in between).

Again a few assumptions there, but seems logical.

We'll sell out Be'er Sheva.

Can't be true cos the skates have said we aint got enough fans and away fans travel been cancelled.

It also can't be true that we've already sold more than the "mighty" celtic took there and how could we have already sold more than twice as many as the "massive" skates took to Wigan 'that' day.

If anyone's interested in seeing what the stadium lined up for the Europa Final, Sweden are playing the Dutch at the Friends Arena on ITV4. 1-1, 10 mins to go btw.

Starting to worry about this now got 9 always on my season ticket but seeing how well they sold today not sure I will get one

I wouldn't say they sold "well", we sold a quarter of the allocation we did for Midtjylland (to the people who actually went), and that went down to people with "any aways" in the end.

There will be practically no-one with 15+ aways who didn't go to Denmark eligible tomorrow, and not many with 13+. Lots of those people will have gone to Midtjylland and if they were going to go almost certainly would have bought today unless they were waiting for mates with lower eligibility and risking not getting a ticket at all.

Basically they have to assume 100% take up in order to guarantee tickets, so at the moment with approximately only 160 of the 650 available today gone, there are about 400 tickets which will be available to ST 15+ aways in addition to the 150 they knew would be available tomorrow even if everyone who went to Denmark bought today - and again, there's hardly anyone who can buy them tomorrow.

Can't be true cos the skates have said we aint got enough fans and away fans travel been cancelled.

It also can't be true that we've already sold more than the "mighty" celtic took there and how could we have already sold more than twice as many as the "massive" skates took to Wigan 'that' day.

I believe Celtic's turnout was actually 200, but we'll definitely sell more than that.

I expect tomorrow's group will include a few of the no shows in Denmark who had their credit for that match removed. Don't think Denmark went down below 5 aways as my lad went and bought a ticket in the home section, but couldn't get an away ticket with 4 aways.

They sold the travel club unused allocation to anyone with 1 away or more. A couple of our group got some of those.

Also, I doubt there were 20 people who had bought tickets but didn't turn up in Midtjylland because they assumed their mates would be able to collect instead.

Edited by The9

It might also cheer up some of the panickers to see the original ticket allocation for Denmark:

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20150811-tickets-fc-midtjylland-southampton-uefa-europa-league-2610572.aspx

All supporters who attended the away leg of the third qualifying round against Vitesse and at least 12 domestic away games in the 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons are guaranteed a ticket if they order before 8.30am on Thursday 13th August.

Those fans who purchase tickets for this game will be given priority for any future UEFA Europa League away fixtures this season.

Tickets will go on sale with the following criteria:

Wednesday 12th August (9am) 2015/16 Season Ticket holders who attended the away game against Vitesse and at least 12 domestic away games from the 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons

Thursday 13th August (9am) 2015/16 Season Ticket holders who attended the away game against Vitesse and at least 11 domestic away games from the 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons

Friday 14th August (9am) 2015/16 Season Ticket holders who attended the away game against Vitesse and at least ten domestic away games from the 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons

Saturday 15th August (9am) 2015/16 Season Ticket holders who attended the away game against Vitesse and at least nine domestic away games from the 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons

I've just had another look at the Inter site and you do have to be registered to buy a ticket online and I apologise for having misled anybody. My browser had logged me in automatically. Tickets will be available at the ticket outlets throughout the country. I cannot believe that they will refuse to serve someone with a British passport but sell them to any other national. What happens at the turnstiles is another matter.

They also reduced it for Midtjylland to 8 aways on 17 August 2015: http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20150817-kick-off-time-fc-midtjylland-southampton-europa-league-2625827.aspx

I'm currently trying to get to Wayback Machine to find the removed update page which takes it down to about 5 aways for Denmark, after that I think it was all twitter only.

Well, the server is down, but it'll be here when it's up again: https://web.archive.org/web/20150830005822/http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20150817-kick-off-time-fc-midtjylland-southampton-europa-league-2625827.aspx

Edited by The9

If the allocation has not sold out in the 4 confirmed windows, do you think the next window will open Saturday morning with fans travelling up to arsenal or re-open Monday?

Last year they announced the new eligibility on the Sunday, so I'd expect sales to continue for 11+ on Monday, reducing by either one or two aways every day through the week depending on how quickly they want to shift them.

i ll take that chance alternatively i have a french address i could register as french inter fan with a uk passport could all get a bit confusing

This is where it could get complicated. Unless there is a specific local decree covering our particular match I can't see how it can be regulated. Are they seriously going to exclude British citizens only? I cannot see how they could introduce such a regulation but that wouldn't help us if the turnstile police turn us away.

I have been skimming through the Italian legal articles about their Tiffosi cards and they are only for Italian citizens who want to sit in the away sections and come from the region of the away team. In general 'strangers' don't need a card to buy tickets in the home sections. At least that's how I read it.