Nathaniel Clyne (England)

Gareth Bale (Wales)

Arthur Boruc (Poland)

Chris Baird (Northern Ireland)

Toby Alderweireld (Belgium)

Future Saints????:

Zlatan (Sweden)

Anyone else?

As an aside I have noticed that there are only 13 clubs in Europe with more current players in the Euros than Saints (Juve and Liverpool, 12; Spurs 11; United 10; Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Shakhtar Donetsk, Fenerbache 9; Real Madrid, Basel, Roma, Arsenal, CSKA 8). That's not bad going, is it?

I fancy Long to do well, he's playing well at the mo - top of his game. Best time for him to play in a major tournament. Hopefully Fonte gets the nodd as a first choice, but I reckon it'll be Pepe and 1 other. Pelle will probably lead the line for Italy though.

Not euro's specific, but has anyone seen how Tadic has been playing for Serbia? He's at the top of his game right now, looks unplayable.

Typos on "Steven" Davis, and "Schneiderlin" (who is a late call-up and would have missed out had dirty Skate Lassana Diarra not got injured).

I don't think you've missed anyone.

I think we should mention Lovren just for the massive lol of him missing out on the Croatia squad after slagging off the manager, though.

I fancy Long to do well, he's playing well at the mo - top of his game. Best time for him to play in a major tournament. Hopefully Fonte gets the nodd as a first choice, but I reckon it'll be Pepe and 1 other. Pelle will probably lead the line for Italy though.

Not euro's specific, but has anyone seen how Tadic has been playing for Serbia? He's at the top of his game right now, looks unplayable.

I thought Tadic had thrown a strop and didn't want to be selected again for Serbia.

Looking at the Euro2016 app I notice Jelle van Damme is listed in the Belgium squad. I assume that's not correct?

He's been back up left back for years, somehow recently he seemed to be spending quite a while in the Anderlecht team playing european club matches.

This forum would be lost without you.

Nah, MLG would have been all over that like a fat kid on a KitKat.

28_F, when the original list is spot on and the OP is requesting corrections, there's not much to work with.

I ****ing hate opening & closing ceremonies. We've got swat of a DJ thinking he is some sort of super star. I could do the same with an iPod shuffle.

But there is a ballerina in a pink tutu with a cracking pair of baps.

What is it with these effing DJ's, I just don't get it. They just stand there playing other people's music sticking their hand in the air looking like a tw*t.

What is it with these effing DJ's, I just don't get it. They just stand there playing other people's music sticking their hand in the air looking like a tw*t.

Even worse is that he was probably miming. A miming dj ffs! Pre-mixed.

I ****ing hate opening & closing ceremonies. We've got swat of a DJ thinking he is some sort of super star. I could do the same with an iPod shuffle.

But there is a ballerina in a pink tutu with a cracking pair of baps.

Fews years back in Budapest, I used to work at the same place as a lass called Berki Papps - I jest not. The obvious spoonerism wasn't immediately picked up by my Hungarian colleagues. Nice girl.

Hmm, yeah, could make a very strong Saints / Ex-Saints Euro 2016 team (albeit with a rather thin bench). I've gone for a 4-3-3 ...

GK: Forster

LB: Bertrand

CB: Alderweireld

CB: Fonte

RB: Clyne

LM: Davis

CM: Schneiderlin

RM: Lallana

LF: Bale

CF: Pelle

RF: Long

Subs: Boruc, Baird, Soares

Hmm, yeah, could make a very strong Saints / Ex-Saints Euro 2016 team (albeit with a rather thin bench). I've gone for a 4-3-3 ...

That's basically my fantasy league team in the office competition. Except Lallana who I refused to pick on principle and Baird who I left out on the principle that I forgot he was there. I don't know sh it about European football so thought I would flaunt my Saints-ness to the northerners I work with.

That team wins the tournament

Imagine the strength of that team if we added in the unselected and or injured ex saints and the current ones whose countries either did not qualify or are not European

I challenge Everton fans to come up with a better team than the above which certainly shows our recent success over the immediate footballing generation

Jesus. Proper "look what you could have won" moment. Lovely team that. Only one that doesn't fit well is Lallana.