Copa America 2016

I'm going to be in New Hampshire this month and am planning to go to the Copa America QF in Boston which will hopefully be between Argentina and either Mexico or Uruguay.

I can't find much detail on what the match-day experience is like at the Gillette Stadium though. Has anyone been before? Is the food and drink reasonable (price and/or quality) or should I and my son have something before we get to the ground? Do American stadiums have something similar to the UK where you can wait outside for the team in the hope of getting something signed (son will obviously want to try and see Messi up close if possible)? Will there be any Copa America merchandise on sale for these matches (and is it worth buying)?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

I'm contemplating going to Chile v Bolivia on Friday just for the hell of it - cheap tickets available.

Gillette is a decent stadium. Tons of food options, especially if sat in the lower section - quality is subjective, but usual stadium fare. If you prefer higher quality - there are a number of restaurants right outside the stadium in Patriot Place. The matchday experience will be determined by the teams involved. If Mexico are involved, expect a completely different atmosphere than if you end up with Chile v Uruguay. Either way, be prepared for vendors walking up and down aisles selling beer/popcorn/cotton candy etc. ****es me off at a football match.

I can't help you with availability of players outside the stadium for autographs etc - my gut tells me this is unlikely, but I really don't know. I am pretty sure there will be Copa America merchandise for sale - is it worth buying (is it ever?) - only worth it for the memories.

Also, Gillette has a ton of parking, but can be a ***** to get to on gameday. Leave plenty of time - car parks usually open 4 hours prior to KO. Public transport options are almost non-existent.