Take a deep breath.

Mr Biscuits

I think a lot of people need to take a step back from their keyboard, calm the f*ck down and wait to see what the club do.

The amount of rubbish I'm seeing on social media and on here just confirms my belief of what happens when you give the stupid a voice.

1) Koeman hasn't actually gone yet. Ok so the rumours are strong that he is going to be at Everton next season but until he's there, holding their shirt, it's not done.

2) yes, it is bloody frustrating that he is more than likely on his way. Especially after his repeated insistence that he would see out his contract. But do you know what? It doesn't really matter in the great scheme of things. With or without him, we are still in the Europa League next season. We still have a strong squad that the club will be keeping together as much as possible.

3) The club policy is to not talk about transfers. So 99.99999% of what you are seeing and hearing is other people filling in the blanks (or to put it another way - making stuff up). Just be calm and wait to hear what the club say, you do not have any right at all to demand instant answers from them, no matter what you might think.

4) this does not alter the clubs ambition in any way so do please stop bleating on as if Koeman leaving means that Saints will cease to exist immediately after.

Just chill out - the club will deal with this.

if it is not the clubs policy, how come les made a vid a week or so ago, telling us talks are 'comfortable' or what ever it was?

you have Fonte openly telling anyone with a microphone that he will try to get players to sign for saints

Koeman would openly talk about potential players from other clubs coming to saints

we are not really different from other sides. We talk when it suits us...but dont keep quiet as a rule

if it is not the clubs policy, how come les made a vid a week or so ago, telling us talks are 'comfortable' or what ever it was?

you have Fonte openly telling anyone with a microphone that he will try to get players to sign for saints

Koeman would openly talk about potential players from other clubs coming to saints

we are not really different from other sides. We talk when it suits us...but dont keep quiet as a rule

Ever considered that, at that stage, talks WERE comfortable?

And I think you are being a bit picky - the club do not talk about transfer business. You know this. Fonte saying in an interview (or two or three) that he wants other players to sign for the club is just that. NOT the club discussing transfer business.

And by your standard the club can't win - they don't talk and you complain, they do talk (and don't actually say anything of substance) and you still complain.

Just chill out, enjoy the sun and stay the f*ck away from social media. It's mostly Bullsh!t and it will upset you.

And I think you are being a bit picky - the club do not talk about transfer business. You know this. Fonte saying in an interview (or two or three) that he wants other players to sign for the club is just that. NOT the club discussing transfer business.

And by your standard the club can't win - they don't talk and you complain, they do talk (and don't actually say anything of substance) and you still complain.

Just chill out, enjoy the sun and stay the f*ck away from social media. It's mostly Bullsh!t and it will upset you.

He hates Saints, he must do as he is never happy at any point....

im not complaining at all. where did you get that from?

Only one explanation of our loss of two quality managers in 3 years- Boardroom incompetence and lack of owner ambition.

It's a myth we are well run.

Our Boardroom have got lucky.

And that luck MAY be about to burst.

Next question- who will follow Koeman out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only one explanation of our loss of two quality managers in 3 years- Boardroom incompetence and lack of owner ambition.

0.1 / 10.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There is another explanation - money.

Both managers have gone to clubs that have significantly more financial resources than we do. So, what are the board meant to do?

Ms Leibherr has always stated that the club has to be self-sufficient and we can only spend what we earn. Unlike other owners, she is not going to throw money at the club with no prospect of getting a return. If you do that you end up like Leeds.

The club owes her around £40m although that is in the form of soft loans ie. very low interest and no specified payment terms. I'd rather we were run with a degree of financial prudence than risk spending money that we don't have.

Unfortunately, in today's game money talks and with the honourable exception of Leicester (for 1 season), the richest clubs tend to be at the top of the table. We can give them a run for their money as we showed last season but I can't see us having the financial muscle to do it every year and any ambitious manager will follow the money.

Everton's new owner is an unknown quantity so Ron's taking a (well-paid) risk. He may manage Europa League next season, if he doesn't, I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave.

Every season we have melts like the one quoted saying the same things.. if they actually believe the rubbish they post

why don`t they go and support another club as this one doesn't fit their expectations..

Yes, RK is going. 'The King is Dead, Long Live the King'.

We need to look forward and get the right man in. Then, crucially we need to hold most of the team together. Do this and we will be OK.

But the first stage of our recovery is to avoid relegation. Never lose sight of that.

Further confirmation of my theory about what happens when you give the stupid a voice.

Robbie, do me a favour, use the brain you are gifted with and THINK.

Saint Robbie and Crab Lungs come out of the woodwork at the same time. Whodhavethunkit?

Crabby very quickly moved from his lies and hate phase very quickly to sobbing about why he's being "bullied". Solid forum gold.

But the first stage of our recovery is to avoid relegation. Never lose sight of that.

Scoff if you like. But I would say you are right. All Clubs bar the BIG 5, start off with this objective. I bet the defending champions will !

Tbh I'm just done on the whole f*cking subject.

Koeman is going, get the f*ck over it, the club will bring in a new manager and we'll carry on as usual. If you don't like it go be a f*cking plastic manc.

Go and take a deep breath...........

This exactly. Why are we the only club that consistently loses top level staff and players? Krueger and Reed like to talk the talk but someone won't walk the walk. Time to either put up or shut up and eff off and sell it to someone who has the ambition and the cash to see it through.

This exactly. Why are we the only club that consistently loses top level staff and players? Kruegert and Reed like to talk the talk but someone won't walk the walk. Time to either put up or shut up and eff off and sell it to someone who has the ambition and the cash to see it through.

Because we are the only club in the premier league who has consistently punched above our weight for 3-4 years

I wouldn't say the reaction to Koeman going has been that bad to be honest. Most people seem happy to move on and more frustrated by the nature/circumstances of it to be honest rather than being overly concerned or fearing an exodus/meltdown.

I think that, broadly speaking, you are right. Its just that we get the same old posts from the "Woe is us" brigade saying much the same as they have always said going back to the year dot. Of course, one year they might be right but Hey Ho.

Every season in the last few years has brought me a summer of worry and concern to the point that I dread every summer.

players come and go even more than our managers.

HOWEVER! In all those years, we have improved, and become stronger over time, despite my deepest worries. It cannot be pure luck, or chance that in these years of continued growth and strength that there has been a Leibherr in charge.

This summer, I will just put my feet up, and put my trust in a power that has, year after year, made me look like a spoiled little brat for worrying so much.

Edited by Ohio Saint