F//k off Koeman

Kaiser Soze

A measured and very well thought through argument. No doubt the literary world will relish this gem of articulation and balanced reasoning.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. The forum could use more of this carefully crafted debate.

I hope that he has one of those little dry coughs that come to nothing but really irritate you for three days whilst on holiday.

You don't manage the club I love and lead it to the best final position in the table and into Europe and get away with it, even if you do do a runner ?.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Personally I think we've come out of this in a fairly strong position, we had a manager who was always going to leave us for a "bigger" club and wasn't prepared to sign up for the 5 year plan so to lose him now and gain £5million towards the new managers wages can only help us attract own now intended targets.

If we look at our last four appointments I feel we've improved with each one, with the new man coming in building on what the previous manager left. I am sure there are countless managers in Europe who will be qualified to take us forwards and would give their right arm to manage us with what we have to offer and I am confident that the club will make an informed and educated appointment, hopefully in the not to distant future.

As for RK, good riddance, I've hated Everton ever since Highbury '84 so adding them to Spuds and Liverpool as teams that I will always support the opposition won't be a problem.

We march on

Hope he dies on the motorway on the way up there.

Do you go on Twitter threatening people you don't know because you are so angry hurt and frustrated?

And when the press catch up with such people it is a normally really ugly fat **** in a tracksuit saying they really didn't mean what they said and weren't thinking.

Just surmising of course and you may be a genuine hard man.

To be honest, this looks like a sideways move to me. If he does well at Everton then there is every chance he is going to be coveted by the likes of Chelski/Arsenal etc.

hope you get yourselves another decent manager and good luck for next season

Hope he dies on the motorway on the way up there.

Do you go on Twitter threatening people you don't know because you are so angry hurt and frustrated?

And when the press catch up with such people it is a normally really ugly fat **** in a tracksuit saying they really didn't mean what they said and weren't thinking.

Just surmising of course and you may be a genuine **** head.

Fixed it for you

Clearly he was looking for some signals from the club that they had a genuine ambition to break into the top 4 and did not see any. If he thinks Everton are prepared have a real go at it then I cannot blame him, I would do the same in my career (plus I would move for a big pay rise which he is also getting). Do I wish him well? not really as Everton will be direct rivals to saints next year. Do I hold any grudge against him to the extent of hurling abuse on a message board? No, of course not.. that is pretty stupid.

All that being said, I do think he might struggle there nest season.

Just surmising of course and you may be a genuine hard man.

Hey, leave me out of this!

Complete classless human being with very average talent..

Lack of a hard work ethic too so we have now heard and seen with his various tweets.He can bugger off and he must be sweating on this decision already........

Average talent? One of the best defenders I have seen kick a football and a decent track record as a manager including getting us to finish 7th and 6th despite losing so many good players? I don't agree with the way he left but he did an excellent job for us and to say the bloke is average is nonsense.

Average talent? One of the best defenders I have seen kick a football and a decent track record as a manager including getting us to finish 7th and 6th despite losing so many good players? I don't agree with the way he left but he did an excellent job for us and to say the bloke is average is nonsense.

Firstly we are not talking about Koeman as a player so why mention it ?

Secondly he enjoyed a very large slice of good fortune that Pelle got injured when we were in a major slump and heading only one way. This meant he was forced to employ Shane Long and the tide turned ....

Without the Pelle injury we may well have ended up in the bottom half.

Koeman is no genius as a manager......

haha amazing.

People have gone from not being able to go to the sitter because they didn't want to miss Koeman signing his glossy new contract with Saints, to giving him the finger and wishing he mothballs his new job as he moves up north

At least whatever happens new supporters have realised there is life on the south coast beyond ronald koeman and his dutch or eredivisie army

we were ok before and we'll be ok after.

Complete classless human being with very average talent..

Lack of a hard work ethic too so we have now heard and seen with his various tweets.He can bugger off and he must be sweating on this decision already........

Why do people want to gloss over what he did here?

But Chrissy boy is a bit daft tbf

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

I hope that he has one of those little dry coughs that come to nothing but really irritate you for three days whilst on holiday.

You don't manage the club I love and lead it to the best final position in the table and into Europe and get away with it, even if you do do a runner ?.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Very funny!!.:D

But Chrissy boy is a bit daft tbf[/quote

Why do people reply to a comment without properly reading it !

We will see how good he is at Everton at 'Managing' That is. I don't believe he will be playing again there .....

I agree, he was a good player for the record...

He might be a good Manager but not as good you think he is in my opinion....

But Chrissy boy is a bit daft tbf[/quote

Why do people reply to a comment without properly reading it !

We will see how good he is at Everton at 'Managing' That is. I don't believe he will be playing again there .....

I agree, he was a good player for the record...

He might be a good Manager but not as good you think he is in my opinion....

Complete classless human being with very average talent ???

:rolleyes: