Jimmy_D's Donation

Jimmy_D

:lol:

That's genuinely quite funny from Everton fans there. Utterly delusional.

If Koeman's manager of Everton at the start of next season, I'll make a £50 donation to charity, forum's choice.

Errm... well safe to say I didn't see that going through at the time, although I also didn't see Everton chucking £7M a season at him! However, apparently unlike Koeman, I keep my word.

One nomination of a registered charity per person (by way of a reply in this thread), that was registered before I made the quoted post (13 May 2016).

Whichever charity has the most nominations at 11pm BST this Friday (10 June 2016) gets the donation. If there's a tie, I'll split it as evenly as possible.

I'd hold off, season starts in August and Ron might get a better offer before that.

Meh, I made that post thinking that Koeman wouldn't even think about going there. The donation stands now even in the unlikely event he doesn't actually end up there.

Errm... well safe to say I didn't see that going through at the time, although I also didn't see Everton chucking £7M a season at him! However, apparently unlike Koeman, I keep my word.

One nomination of a registered charity per person (by way of a reply in this thread), that was registered before I made the quoted post (13 May 2016).

Whichever charity has the most nominations at 11pm BST this Friday (10 June 2016) gets the donation. If there's a tie, I'll split it as evenly as possible.

Well done mate, good on you.

My mother-in-law sadly passed away with cancer earlier this year and now one of my nieces has Leukemia, so Cancer Research please.

As my father has it https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/

This gets my vote. One thing I look for is how much actually goes to help those in need, and they claim "89 pence in every £1 of total expenditure was spent on direct costs towards improving the lives of people with dementia (2014: 89 pence in the pound)." Sounds good if true.

https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=3104&categoryID=200129&pageNumber=11

What about something to do with stroke sufferers, after well-known Saints fan 'Philly Saint' (Malcolm Ross) died of a stroke earlier this year?

Just a thought, might be a nice gesture after losing someone a lot of people on here seemed to either know online or had met.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/14218582.Tributes_to_well_known_fan_who_died_wearing_his_Saints_shirt/

Motor Neurone Disease Association for me. A truly horrific disease where everything shuts down & your mind is the last to go. So you know what's happening but you can't communicate it.

My grandfather - a lifelong Bitterne man & Saints fan died from it this year.

www.mndassociation.org

My vote. My mum died of this, God bless her. She got me to sing the e i e i e i o song once and every time I hear that song I get a tear in my eye.

My kindest regards to all on here touched by one of these many diseases.