How do you rate Mane?

Saint Charlie

I rate him as very miserable. A surly player only capable of turning in a match winning performance when he feels aggrieved. I'd rather have Lallana back than Mane.

On that basis he must feel very aggrieved over something this season, he must have been MOTM or MOTM candidate in every game he's played.

Living in close proximity to scousers' date=' it'd even aggrieve the Dalai Lama.[/quote']

Well on that basis something must have aggrieved him at Southampton given that by common consensus he's arguably Saints best forward since MLT and he left. That being the case what could have aggrieved him at Saints? Maybe your post provides a clue, a section of myopic fans exhibting an outlandish taste for discrimination, for if they'll discrimate aginst "their own" who won't they discriminate against?

• 6 months later...

The fans never loved him, now they realise what they've lost. he was rubbished on this forum even after his three minute record breaking hat trick. We didn't deserve him, at least the Scousers appreciate him.

He has enormous potential.

But no way would a top top club put up with his inconsistency.

He went months without scoring. He does however, still cause concern for the opposition. But that would not be enough for the top 4 or so. He would be straight out of the side and spend moths being a sub

He needs to stay at least another year at saints IMO

:lol:

Sorry Batman, wasn't trying to pick on you and there are other worthy quotable posts as well but I admire your conviction that he definitely wouldn't be good enough and would spends months on end as a sub...!

• 1 year later...
Sorry Batman, wasn't trying to pick on you and there are other worthy quotable posts as well but I admire your conviction that he definitely wouldn't be good enough and would spends months on end as a sub...!

Shance’s description of Mané is still gold - something along the lines of having all the grace of Titus Bramble trying to nutmeg and Messi someone.

I see him as one of the most unique and brilliant attacking players I've ever seen - and without trying to embarrass Shance further even in his early days at Saints you could see the class. I dislike Liverpool but I watch a lot of their games to get a look at Sadio. Salah's not bad either!!

He's ridiculously good, we are lucky that we got to watch him play for as long as we did. Could tell very early on that he was special, but now he's even better and fair play to Liverpool they'll make a cracking ROI if Barca or Real come calling.

We'll also make a cracking amount I would thought...