2016-17 Fixtures released

stevegrant

All kickoff times 15:00 unless specifically stated, obviously subject to change based on TV picks and Europa League commitments.

August 2016

13 Watford (h)

20 Man United (a)

27 Sunderland (h)

September 2016

10 Arsenal (a)

18 Swansea (h) [moved for Europa League]

24 West Ham (a)

October 2016

2 Leicester (a) [moved for Europa League]

15 Burnley (h)

23 Man City (a) [moved for Europa League]

29 Chelsea (h)

November 2016

6 Hull (a) [moved for Europa League]

19 Liverpool (h)

27 Everton (h) [moved for Europa League]

December 2016

3 Crystal Palace (a)

11 Middlesbrough (h) [moved for Europa League]

14 Stoke (a) [20:00]

17 Bournemouth (a)

26 Tottenham (h)

31 West Brom (h)

January 2017

2 Everton (a)

14 Burnley (a)

21 Leicester (h)

31 Swansea (a) [19:45]

February 2017

4 West Ham (h)

11 Sunderland (a)

25 Arsenal (h)

March 2017

4 Watford (a)

11 Man United (h)

18 Tottenham (a)

April 2017

1 Bournemouth (h)

5 Crystal Palace (h) [19:45]

8 West Brom (a)

15 Man City (h)

22 Chelsea (a)

29 Hull (h)

May 2017

6 Liverpool (a)

13 Middlesbrough (a)

21 Stoke (h)

Tough away trips after Thursday nights in Europa, Leicester & City for obvious reasons as well as a long trip to Hull, fingers crossed the corresponding Europa ties are at home! Other than that, good start, will be nice beating Jose in his first game as manager at Old Trafford!

Yay, an "easy" December for the first time since the beginning of time :)

January could be a pain though - three aways and Leicester at home.

Real bummer with those early aways is that City and Leicester have been moved for Europa/CL, which means they'll have a day or two's extra rest on us.

What a crock of sh!t for me and my leave dates!!

Land 21 Aug Evening in Manchester ... please TV companies make this a Monday Night Game on 22nd (Not a popular idea for the rest of you I guess!!)

Dep 12 Sept. 23 fecking days holiday and only 2 matches on FFS. Not even a League Cup match to squeeze in. A blank weekend at the start of the season. What a load of bollards.

Sunderland at home it is then.

Arr Manchester 30 Sept ... Leicester away ... has possibilities! But then another blank frigging weekend before I fly back on 14 Oct #asshats

TBC Arr Manc Dec 17, fly back Jan 12. 3 home games in a row ... WTF? Bagsy a ticket for Everton away!! Fingers crossed for a do-able FA Cup 3rd round match as well.

Pretty poor return for the amount of days I'm back and the amount of nearby norvern monkey teams to me!!

Right ... back to New Manager and Kit to get worked up about now!! ;)

Could be worse.

Is it too early to put forward Palace for relegation. Not that I dislike them because I really don't. But the past two FA Cup runners-up both went down (Hull, Villa) so I am going for the hat-trick. And also their last 10 or so fixtures are pretty tough.

Spurs, Watford, Chelsea, Saints, Arsenal, Leicester, Liverpool, Burnley, Man City, Hull, Man United.

What a crock of sh!t for me and my leave dates!!

Land 21 Aug Evening in Manchester ... please TV companies make this a Monday Night Game on 22nd (Not a popular idea for the rest of you I guess!!)

Dep 12 Sept. 23 fecking days holiday and only 2 matches on FFS. Not even a League Cup match to squeeze in. A blank weekend at the start of the season. What a load of bollards.

Sunderland at home it is then.

Arr Manchester 30 Sept ... Leicester away ... has possibilities! But then another blank frigging weekend before I fly back on 14 Oct #asshats

TBC Arr Manc Dec 17, fly back Jan 12. 3 home games in a row ... WTF? Bagsy a ticket for Everton away!! Fingers crossed for a do-able FA Cup 3rd round match as well.

Pretty poor return for the amount of days I'm back and the amount of nearby norvern monkey teams to me!!

Right ... back to New Manager and Kit to get worked up about now!! ;)

The Man Utd away game will definitely be moved for TV, what with it being José's first match at Old Trafford...

I'm in America then so I'm hoping for the Monday night match too. Any other time would involve me having to get up at stupid o'clock in the morning.

Bit more of a scattered fixture list than we've had for the past few seasons. Tougher to go on a proper run of wins but obviously also easier to avoid careering down the table without an easy game in sight for a month.

Other than that; not much to say. Everyone plays everyone twice at the end of the day.

I'm literally on the floor laughing. Burnley fan just been interviewed on Sky Sports about the opening fixtures

Burnley Fan: Really good start to the season, first 7 or 8 games are all winnable.

Interviewer: You're away to Liverpool, Chelsea and the Champions...?!?

Burnley Fan: That's nothing..... Liverpool haven't won anything in years...

Oh god that was funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good draw for us. Home first, home last, home over xmas. Perfect.

agree, and at least when we play Leicester and Man City away they would have also been involved in European football midweek to help balance it.

Man United away first trip, will be nice to take advantage of the new capped ticket prices rather than the £47-£50 we usually get charged up there, and we're one of the first few teams to visit the Olympic Stadium, hopefully while West Ham are struggling to adapt to the new surroundings.

Swansea and Stoke midweek will be poorly attended i think.

December 2016

3 Crystal Palace (a)

11 Middlesbrough (h)

14 Stoke (a)

17 Bournemouth (a)

26 Tottenham (h)

31 West Brom (h)

January 2017

2 Everton (a)

14 Burnley (a)

21 Leicester (h)

31 Swansea (a)

that is pretty favorable considering our traditional 2 month dip has teams that finished:

15th

19th

9th

16th

3rd

14th

11th

1st

18th

12th

10 matches (7 bottom half clubs / 3 top half clubs)

William Hill have priced Saints at 100/1 to win the league, joint with Premier League giants Everton.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/9228349/English+Premier+League+2016+17+-+Outright.html

Taken in context with this (relegation) - http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/9299897/English+Premier+League+2016+17+-+Relegation.html - it's a funny one. Looking at Leicester Everton and us....

LCFC - win 25-1, relegation 20-1

EFC - win 100-1, relegation 33-1

SFC - win 100-1, relegation 25-1

LCFC being shorter than us to win and to be relegated doesn't really make sense (although I realise that the markets are driven by money laid)

Is it possible to download the fixtures to iCal?

Give this a go:

https://iphone.schedjoules.com/calendars/1350109c680d?l=en&x=ca65fa&u=EA66A797-3BCF-45EB-A5BC-E724F25C94F4

Hasn't updated for the new season yet, but the events from last season were auto updated after each game with goals, squad info, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk