The New, New Manager Thread

St Chalet

Who Would You Choose?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would You Choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Goddard View PostWe are interesting in signing a City youth player. All i know is that they're on a crazy amount of money for someone so young. Not sure if we'll match their wages.hmmm, so we are being linked with a City player just as the gossip hots up on Pellegrini becoming manager.....could just be a co-incidence or has Pellegrini said look i want you to sign this lad??

Quote Originally Posted by Le Goddard View PostWe are interesting in signing a City youth player. All i know is that they're on a crazy amount of money for someone so young. Not sure if we'll match their wages.hmmm, so we are being linked with a City player just as the gossip hots up on Pellegrini becoming manager.....could just be a co-incidence or has Pellegrini said look i want you to sign this lad??

Original post has gone missing it would seem, how strange.

Anyway may well be Fofana, think he's on the move, a replacement for Wanyama eventually.

Original post has gone missing it would seem, how strange.

Anyway may well be Fofana, think he's on the move, a replacement for Wanyama eventually.

Nope, still there.

We are interesting in signing a City youth player. All i know is that they're on a crazy amount of money for someone so young. Not sure if we'll match their wages.

I wonder if the Jack Schitt account is just a ploy to get more people onto that Sotonians forum? I'd hadn't heard of it until Mr Schitt came along. Hope not, hope not.

I dare say if they'd wanted all the idiots from on here they'd have tried something earlier. Tbh I'm just glad I found Bearsy again. This place ain't fun without him.

Good point. If Brexit crashes the pound, the job won't look so attractive to a continental European. Or we'll have to pay him more to compensate

It's more likely that the pound will fall against the dollar. As too will the euro. Thereby meaning that the pound to euro will be broadly as is

It's Jurgan Klinsmann.

Rented house in Chilworth

Doubt he even managed to have an interview yet if he was being considered and he's already renting a house :lol:

He's only managed internationally bar 1 poor season at Bayern Munich.. It's not going to happen.

Doubt he even managed to have an interview yet if he was being considered and he's already renting a house :lol:

He's only managed internationally bar 1 poor season at Bayern Munich.. It's not going to happen.

What I have heard.

It would make sense in control of the whole youth set up in America.

We want to branch out in America.

Think you should get used to the idea from what I have been told.

#itshappening

What I have heard.

It would make sense in control of the whole youth set up in America.

We want to branch out in America.

Think you should get used to the idea from what I have been told.

#itshappening

Someone was also told Martin O'Neil owned a house in Winchester. It turned out to be bull**** then and I think this is pretty unlikely as well. Excuse everyone for taking it with a very large pinch of salt.

Odds with the traditional bookies are one thing but the market on Betfair is another - when the nonsense stories about Zenga, Carvalhal etc broke and they were added to the market it didn't matter if I put up 5/1, 10/1, 20/1 there were no takers. I just put up £100 at 2/1 on JK and it went in a flash. Rightly or wrongly, someone is convinced it is happening....

klinsmann?

Wouldn't even relocate to his native Germany when he was national team coach. Can't imagine Saints being happy letting the manager commute from California...

klinsmann?

Wouldn't even relocate to his native Germany when he was national team coach. Can't imagine Saints being happy letting the manager commute from California...

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

The USA getting to the semi-final of Copa America didn't help things go as quickly as expected...

They play a fully loaded Argentina side tonight. Copa America = The Euros. 2nd biggest tournament for every team involved. Messi et al don't have 'groin strains' for this one.

Expect a few sightings of Jurgen Klinsmann in the next day or so. Unless USA somehow manage to win of course...

As expected - USA lost to Argentina.

As expected - Klinsmann quickly becomes fav to be the new Saints manager.

There may be a few more twists and turns to come yet though. It's been a crazy few days for all involved with a lot going on behind the scenes.

That said it is VERY likely to be Klinsmann.

Klinsmann has a bigger (metaphorical) boner for bringing through young players and all the associated mumbo jumbo than perhaps even Les Reed. If they ever did speak he'd have a good chance of brainwashing Uncle Les to the point he'd probably hire him.