• Leave Before - Leave Now
    • Leave Before - Remain Now
    • Leave Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Remain Before - Remain Now
    • Remain Before - Leave Now
    • Remain Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Leave Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Remain Now
    • I've never been bothered - Why am I on this Thread?
    • No second Ref - 2016 was Definitive and Binding

I doubt much would have happened and the result been respected a few years back.

Part of the reason I can hear fireworks going off all over the show near me is because of those who tried to stop this happening, IMO

I’m not complaining about the result you kn0b. Not sure why I got a pic of your GF as a reply.

Edited by Plastic
Complaining doesn’t have a y in it ffs you bunch of cuñts.

I think the good news is the EU cannot punish is any more. No one, at all can suggest the EU is punishing us because they can't because we are out and totally sovereign.

That's brilliant because it means we make all our own laws and decisions and it is impossible for us to be punished because we have total control. Every thing will be our sovereign choice.

That's the main plus for me.

We cannot ever be punished by anyone now.

Good morning all. I have a bit of a hangover from a great celebration party, and 11pm last night felt like New Year's Eve, what with all the fireworks. So I wish everybody a Happy New Era. I look forward to Gavyn's "fun and games" that will ensue during the rest of this year. A Canada style trade deal or WTO, either will be fine by me.

Good morning all. I have a bit of a hangover from a great celebration party, and 11pm last night felt like New Year's Eve, what with all the fireworks. So I wish everybody a Happy New Era. I look forward to Gavyn's "fun and games" that will ensue during the rest of this year. A Canada style trade deal or WTO, either will be fine by me.

It couldn't have been much of a party or hangover. Posting at 9.18 am.

Looks like you had fun...

46c9876cb4eddfb74f9b7079f787b688.jpg

Too much sherry Les? Did you manage to find your mobility scooter OK?

Hot off Gove’s admission yesterday, we see the groundwork for another cowardly climbdown (and unkept promise). Where’s all the fighting talk of UK leverage, bespoke deals, frictionless trade, maintaining similar trade relations with the EU outside the EU, getting better deals than Canada, Norway and Switzerland, +++’s? Instead the implication is that mighty old UK (in due course England and Wales) is looking at an off-the-shelf arrangement dictated by Barnier’s menu.

Edited by shurlock

Too much sherry Les? Did you manage to find your mobility scooter OK?

Hot off Gove’s admission yesterday, we see the groundwork for another cowardly climbdown (and unkept promise). Where’s all the fighting talk of UK leverage, bespoke deals, frictionless trade, maintaining similar trade relations with the EU outside the EU, getting better deals than Canada, Norway and Switzerland, +++’s? Instead the implication is that mighty old UK (in due course England and Wales) is looking at an off-the-shelf arrangement dictated by Barnier’s menu.

Why would I be in any more need of a mobility scooter than you, Gavyn? After all there is only a matter of a few months between our ages. Judging by your usual petty bile, you're not taking our exit very well. Be patient, we're only a matter of hours out of the failing organisation, so perhaps a better idea would be to look back on it towards the end of the year, rather than having a premature ejaculation now.

He should stick to writing books, instead of indulging himself in his little moaning tirade about how unfair the referendum was and how a majority of voters voted for parties calling for another referendum in the last election. If he had any real grasp of how politics worked, then he would have recognised that just because a party had a policy of holding another referendum, it does not follow that everybody voting for that party wanted one. During the election before, all of the major parties stood on manifestos that they would respect the referendum result, but I don't hear him bleating that they subsequently ratted on that promise. The referendum was the decisive binary vote and here he is three and a half years after the event still whinging about how it was only advisory, won on lies, hijacked by the Russkies, etc. What a bad loser he must be, attempting to rake over old coals when he can't change a single thing. I am sure that the Guardianistas adore him, but most other people probably just feel sorry for the poor sop, and wish that he just move on with his life.

He should stick to writing books, instead of indulging himself in his little moaning tirade about how unfair the referendum was and how a majority of voters voted for parties calling for another referendum in the last election. If he had any real grasp of how politics worked, then he would have recognised that just because a party had a policy of holding another referendum, it does not follow that everybody voting for that party wanted one. During the election before, all of the major parties stood on manifestos that they would respect the referendum result, but I don't hear him bleating that they subsequently ratted on that promise. The referendum was the decisive binary vote and here he is three and a half years after the event still whinging about how it was only advisory, won on lies, hijacked by the Russkies, etc. What a bad loser he must be, attempting to rake over old coals when he can't change a single thing. I am sure that the Guardianistas adore him, but most other people probably just feel sorry for the poor sop, and wish that he just move on with his life.

Lol

This could apply to every Brexiter in history.

And breath.

For someone who ‘won’, you still seen incredibly angry about everything.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Brexit - Post Match Reaction