• Remain Before - Leave Now

6 3.90%
  • Remain Before - Not Bothered Now

0 0%
  • Not Bothered Before - Leave Now

3 1.95%
  • Not Bothered Before - Remain Now

4 2.60%
  • I've never been bothered - Why am I on this Thread?

2 1.30%
  • No second Ref - 2016 was Definitive and Binding

10 6.49%
Page 304 of 313 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,200 of 15649

Thread: Brexit - Enter at Your Own Risk

so, shurlock is not Rebekka Vardy?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    I'm surprised he hasn't seen that I've accepted his invite. As said, I want to discuss his conduct towards me and my family on Twitter.
    Ahh the paranoia. Still getting pestered?
    Odd as didn’t you say you blocked ‘me’?

3. Default

Love one. Perhaps we can talk about the threats you made against my kids on Twitter then? I'll have one of them with me so you can tell her what you wanted to do to her to her face.
    You are truly sick. Publish them you deranged fck.

Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    Ahh the paranoia. Still getting pestered?
    Odd as didn’t you say you blocked ‘me’?
    Nope, not still getting it, as account has been banned - as you well know.

You are truly sick. Publish them you deranged fck.
    You know what you ****ing said about how nice my kids new school is (even though they're not at a new school). You trying to ****ing psyche me out on other media isn't ****ing happening, you weird ****.

You know what you said, don't try and ****ing pussy out on it now because you regret it. Own it.

6. Default

I'm on Twitter but no one here has got a hope in hell of finding me. I've just looked up "unbelievable jeff" as a user and obviously there are loads of them. Where does one start with the stalking?

7. Default

You know what you ****ing said about how nice my kids new school is (even though they're not at a new school). You trying to ****ing psyche me out on other media isn't ****ing happening, you weird ****.

You know what you said, don't try and ****ing pussy out on it now because you regret it. Own it.
    Watched Shutters Island you thick fck? I don’t actually believe anyone is even tweeting you.
    You are a nasty piece of work.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    I'm on Twitter but no one here has got a hope in hell of finding me. I've just looked up "unbelievable jeff" as a user and obviously there are loads of them. Where does one start with the stalking?

Pap got banned for far less than this libellous cnt.

Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    **** knows TBH, but a few people on here know me and follow me, and also on Sotonians, so I guess he's found out somehow. His following me around like a love starved puppy for the last 4 months and then comparing to my tweets? I dunno, but the obsession has got to extreme levels.

10. Default

**** knows TBH, but a few people on here know me and follow me, and also on Sotonians, so I guess he's found out somehow. His following me around like a love starved puppy for the last 4 months and then comparing to my tweets? I dunno, but the obsession has got to extreme levels.
    And yet no evidence coming from such a prolific narcissistic poster who is at pains to highlight such things, Blocked ‘me’, reported ‘me’ to Twitter. By sounds of stuff any normal person would go to the police.

Watched Shutters Island you thick fck? I don’t actually believe anyone is even tweeting you.
    You are a nasty piece of work.
    Jeff certainly is. Put him on ignore (and please stop quoting the small-minded oaf.)

5 metres outside the detailed bit on Google Earth

Genuine question, do you guys talk like this to people in real life or are you just nasty to strangers when it's more distant and anonymous. I don't know any adults who act like this, but maybe I lead a sheltered life.

What time does the entertainment start on this thread today?

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Plastic View Post
    What time does the entertainment start on this thread today?
    More to the point, where is shurlock? Must be on holiday...

Can’t we all just get along!

I disagree with every last comment for Soggy, but would not get personal with it.

Hug it out everyone!

After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

I disagree with every last comment for Soggy, but would not get personal with it.

Hug it out everyone!
    Good to hear Batman. I would worry if we ever agreed about anything, but am always up for a man hug.

Can I watch?

After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh

Quote Originally Posted by rallyboy View Post
    Can I watch?
    You can join in if you like?

19. Default

Hug it out everyone!
    I would do, but I have an important delivery of piano wire to take care of...

Hug it out everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by norwaysaint View Post
    Genuine question, do you guys talk like this to people in real life or are you just nasty to strangers when it's more distant and anonymous. I don't know any adults who act like this, but maybe I lead a sheltered life.
    I find this whole whelk/unbelievable jeff ongoing row intriguing. I know neither of them in real life but one or the other is surely blatantly lying about these insults etc that are being bandied around. Does anyone have any ideas which one, is it both of them attention seeking or is it some sort of comedy duo that spice up a thread when they feel it's getting a bit stale?

22. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mickn View Post
    I find this whole whelk/unbelievable jeff ongoing row intriguing. I know neither of them in real life but one or the other is surely blatantly lying about these insults etc that are being bandied around. Does anyone have any ideas which one, is it both of them attention seeking or is it some sort of comedy duo that spice up a thread when they feel it's getting a bit stale?
    Admittedly I have a bias but hopes this helps.
    I used to think Jeff was just a needy pretentious halfwit. I have revised that now spiteful fantasist.

He is probably behind any account he may have created on Twitter but has same avatar as me (don’t know if it was called Whelk).
    Anyway dimboy is saying I am sending nasty messages to him about his family. Unless someone with fat too much time on their hands is masquerading as me. I assume this is bs. He said he blocked this but the insults keep coming - maybe clicked the wiring button.
    Anyway Jeff like to show evidence but I have no idea who he is on Twitter but gains the fantasist thinks I would make some effort to track him. He thinks I have an obsession but actually he is such easy game as a very annoying self-righteous insecure poster. I can’t even remember getting too personal with him.
    Oh and he loves babies, all babies they are all innocent you know.

Me? I have a lovely family a well paid responsible job, a resonable circle of interesting friends.
    For my sins the saintsweb indulgence whilst wearing thin, am not able to resist having some digs. Kinda sport really.

So you conclude and tbh don’t care too much - sword of truth and all that but if true someone is finding him interesting and pestering on Twitter then he should go to Police. Although even with all my ‘enemies’ on here, and they are legion, I can not think of anyone who would threatening his family, not even Jonnyboy.

Hell hath no fury like an anonymous poster scorned and not going for a drink with him.

Phillip Hammond confirms that he will not be standing in the General Election. Good riddance. There is some real good coming from this Election already even before it is held, getting rid of the likes of him, Bercow, Letwin and other anti-democrat remoaner Brexit saboteurs who are not standing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    Phillip Hammond confirms that he will not be standing in the General Election. Good riddance. There is some real good coming from this Election already even before it is held, getting rid of the likes of him, Bercow, Letwin and other anti-democrat remoaner Brexit saboteurs who are not standing again.
    Good news for you hardliners Wes but not for those who prefer a Tory Party that doesn’t lurch too far to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by sadoldgit View Post
    Good news for you hardliners Wes but not for those who prefer a Tory Party that doesn’t lurch too far to the right.
    Quite a few big names departing, no doubt to be replaced as a candidate by some no-mark jingo peddler.
    Not sure how their prospective constituents will react, but it will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by mickn View Post

I'd lay money Whelk is full of ****. Appropriate avatar he has too. Don't know either of them mind.

Who cares what you think? You're not a Conservative, so there is no need for them to take any account of the likes of you who wouldn't vote for them anyway. You don't seem to have realised that it isn't so much about right and left anyway, regardless of your misunderstanding of what that means currently. This election will be heavily skewed by the stance of voters in the referendum, between Remoaners and Brexiteers as much as it is between left and right.

Who cares what you think? You're not a Conservative, so there is no need for them to take any account of the likes of you who wouldn't vote for them anyway. You don't seem to have realised that it isn't so much about right and left anyway, regardless of your misunderstanding of what that means currently. This election will be heavily skewed by the stance of voters in the referendum, between Remoaners and Brexiteers as much as it is between left and right.
    To be fair, according to some on here, all brexiteers are right wing racist scum, so to them it's very much a left and right thing.

29. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Weston Super Saint View Post
    To be fair, according to some on here, all brexiteers are right wing racist scum, so to them it's very much a left and right thing.
    It's a bit bizarre when you consider it has traditionally been the left wing politicians who were the Euro sceptics.

30. Default

Quote Originally Posted by scally View Post
    It's a bit bizarre when you consider it has traditionally been the left wing politicians who were the Euro sceptics.
    They also hated Thatcher for her attitude towards the miners. Now they've gone all Extinction Rebellion. Imagine a policy by the Tories to re-open the mines and push for energy generation from coal at a similar level to Germany. All the lefties would be marching against employment for miners.
    No wonder Trump got elected...

So you don’t think it is important for Tories to try and pick up votes from those in the centre of politics? You must be very confident that more people are moving to the right. Elections are won by picking up the floating voters. The Blairites don’t like Corbyn because they think he is too far to the left. The problem you will have is moving too far to the right for a lot of voters. I have voted for all three major parties over the years. By winning over people like me in numbers you win elections.

WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!

So you don’t think it is important for Tories to try and pick up votes from those in the centre of politics? You must be very confident that more people are moving to the right. Elections are won by picking up the floating voters. The Blairites don’t like Corbyn because they think he is too far to the left. The problem you will have is moving too far to the right for a lot of voters. I have voted for all three major parties over the years. By winning over people like me in numbers you win elections.
    I'm assuming Wes won't be voting for Boris and his "surrender" deal anyway he will surely be team Farage all the way for the "Clean break Brexit" that he craves.

The Conservatives are fast becoming a weird political cult rather than a political party. True believers of Brexit are the only people admitted to the cult. They seem to be forgetting the middle of the road , floating voters who are not devout believers.

I think it is sad that a broad church is now the home of such zealots. Unfortunately the main opposition party is going the same way so the choice at this election is not easy for anyone who is in the middle.

Where is Shurlock hiding?

Where is Shurlock hiding?
    More to the point I've just seen Hypo is banned what happened there?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by doddisalegend View Post
    I'm assuming Wes won't be voting for Boris and his "surrender" deal anyway he will surely be team Farage all the way for the "Clean break Brexit" that he craves.
    Wrong. If Eastleigh appointed a remoaner candidate at the selection meeting I'm attending on Thursday evening, then yes, I would vote Brexit. But there is no way that they will, so I will be voting Conservative.

37. Default

Updating the OP, the good news keeps coming and contrary to the MSM, there will be a FTA with the US, a prospect I highlighted over three years ago:

The United States will be offering every support possible to the British Government in taking the UK out of the EU. not least because the uncertainty created by any further delays to Brexit would continue to have a negative impact on US companies, which employ over a million Britons. American investors have been preparing for Brexit for the last three years, and are awaiting the opportunities created by a free trade agreement that will generate jobs on both sides of the Atlantic.
    Worth a read, as it is written by Nile Gardiner, a former aide to Margaret Thatcher, God bless her...

Wrong. If Eastleigh appointed a remoaner candidate at the selection meeting I'm attending on Thursday evening, then yes, I would vote Brexit. But there is no way that they will, so I will be voting Conservative.
    So you're voting for Boris's deal even though you said it was a surrender deal a couple of weeks ago?

Looks like CB fry was right about the leavers being happy with the pig if it got a new coat of lipstick..

Quote Originally Posted by Guided Missile View Post
    ........a prospect I highlighted over three years ago:.,..
    If you reined back on the self promotion you might gain a little more credibility. All you are doing is claiming credit for ideas that you are simply re-hashing by means of copying and pasting.

Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    If you reined back on the self promotion you might gain a little more credibility. All you are doing is claiming credit for ideas that you are simply re-hashing by means of copying and pasting.
    He predicts so much and so often it must be nice for him to get something right.

A pity that he can't apologise for being so wrong about the Grenfell Tower victims. Perhaps he is Jacob Rees Mogg in disguise!

Assume this is a purely ideological choice, as you cant possibly believe the ever-absent Mims contributed anything of value?

42. Default

Assume this is a purely ideological choice, as you cant possibly believe the ever-absent Mims contributed anything of value?
    Just for your information, Mims bravely spoke out on child protection and her direct intervention in the Liberal Democrats protection of a suspected sex offender, Mark McCormick, who had access to children through his role as Chairman of Bursledon Parish Council, led to his imprisonment for 17 years. His victims included a poster on this site and many others in the area, including one young lad who committed suicide and a young women from Netley whom he raped when she was 16. If you want the grim details, read this local news article after he was sentenced.
    The Liberal Democrats protected this animal, despite knowing he was a suspected paedophile. They did just the same years ago with Cyril Smith.
    Mims was a great asset to Bursledon residents, whatever their politics.

Just for your information, Mims bravely spoke out on child protection and her direct intervention in the Liberal Democrats protection of a suspected sex offender, Mark McCormick, who had access to children through his role as Chairman of Bursledon Parish Council, led to his imprisonment for 17 years. His victims included a poster on this site and many others in the area, including one young lad who committed suicide and a young women from Netley whom he raped when she was 16. If you want the grim details, read this local news article after he was sentenced.
    The Liberal Democrats protected this animal, despite knowing he was a suspected paedophile. They did just the same years ago with Cyril Smith.
    I was aware of the case, but unaware of her involvement. Believe me, I have no love for the LibDem EBC.
    Good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by doddisalegend View Post
    So you're voting for Boris's deal even though you said it was a surrender deal a couple of weeks ago?

Looks like CB fry was right about the leavers being happy with the pig if it got a new coat of lipstick..

I'm a pragmatist. I'll vote for the best way to leave the EU that is feasible, and then campaign to get the best free trade deal afterwards. There is scope to make improvements to the deal, which we haven't yet signed. A strong pro-Brexit Conservative government could achieve that.

Which way are you going to vote? For the party that is too confused to know what they want for Brexit, or the other lot the Un-liberal Anti-democrats who wish to ignore the electorate's wishes in the referendum?

Mims was a very good Constituency MP.

I'm a pragmatist. I'll vote for the best way to leave the EU that is feasible, and then campaign to get the best free trade deal afterwards. There is scope to make improvements to the deal, which we haven't yet signed. A strong pro-Brexit Conservative government could achieve that.

Which way are you going to vote? For the party that is too confused to know what they want for Brexit, or the other lot the Un-liberal Anti-democrats who wish to ignore the electorate's wishes in the referendum?
    Green party I'm vegan, eco warrior, who lives in a yurt...

Today of all days considering what has happened with Cairns is not the day for Tories to gloat about covering up sex scandals.

Just out of interest, do you really see things in such simplistic, black and white terms, or do you just argue that way to make your point? I mean, I wouldn't back the conservatives at the moment, because I don't feel they represent the best interests, but I am absolutely able to see why some people want that and why they want brexit. It's just that I don't think it's for the best at the moment. I'm always surprised at people who don't see the the other side of the coin and understand it, even if it doesn't work for them.

This goes for both sides, by the way, not just tories and leavers, the other side are as bad. Just anybody who sees things in definites and simplistic terms, when it's clearly more complicated than that, seems less trustworthy (maybe the wrong word, but I'm tired), because they aren't able to see anything from any position but their own.

Is it that hard to put yourselves in someone else's place and recognise that there is a valid point there, it's just not your preference? Remainers should be able to see that many people really do want to leave Europe and aren't just being dense. They've thought it through after looking at the evidence. Leavers should be able to see that was quite a bit of subterfuge and the referendum was flawed, as well as the EU having many benefits. It doesn't make your argument invalid to recognise that the other side have a case too. You just feel that the merits of your choice are greater. It's not as simple as right/wrong, good/bad, smart/stupid etc

Maybe it's just less fun to debate that way...

In what way was the referendum 'flawed'? It was a pretty straightforward vote wasn't it? Surely the election committee gave the go ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Weston Super Saint View Post
    In what way was the referendum 'flawed'? It was a pretty straightforward vote wasn't it? Surely the election committee gave the go ahead?
    For many people, voting for Brexit with a deal was very different to Brexit with no deal, for others, as we've seen among leavers, the type of deal can change their mind about leaving. If Leave had won by a large margin, I would say that wasn't an issue, but as it was incredibly narrow, I think it is an issue. I would guess there are probably enough people deterrred by certain outcomes that it would push them to the other side and we would have had a different outcome.

Note that my post doesn't say that I think that you should you should agree with them that a new referendum should take place. That's not my point at all. It's just a complete denial that there is some merit in that viewpoint and that it is valid. I think it is strange not to acknowledge that it's not ridiculous, but that you disagree with it.

What I find odd is people who are too blinkered to even recognise that the other viewpoint exists and holds some water. The simplistic, black and white way of arguing just creates more frustration for both sides.