View Poll Results: Saints Web Definitely Not Official Second Referendum

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave Before - Leave Now

    35 22.15%
  • Leave Before - Remain Now

    8 5.06%
  • Leave Before - Not Bothered Now

    2 1.27%
  • Remain Before - Remain Now

    88 55.70%
  • Remain Before - Leave Now

    6 3.80%
  • Remain Before - Not Bothered Now

    0 0%
  • Not Bothered Before - Leave Now

    3 1.90%
  • Not Bothered Before - Remain Now

    4 2.53%
  • I've never been bothered - Why am I on this Thread?

    2 1.27%
  • No second Ref - 2016 was Definitive and Binding

    10 6.33%
Page 317 of 327 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,850 of 16334

Thread: Brexit - Enter at Your Own Risk

  1. #15801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Just up your street; she is a member of a right wing, nationalist, anti immigrant party, that votes against policies aiming to mitigate climate change.
    Now the Finnish PM, there's a lady I could get behind.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Just up your street; she is a member of a right wing, nationalist, anti immigrant party, that votes against policies aiming to mitigate climate change.
    Fit though, isnít she?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #15803

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Duckhunter View Post
    Fit though, isn’t she?
    I have no idea as to whether she has a gym membership, or perhaps goes jogging. She has, however, been accused of plagiarising her MSc thesis, and is a devout Creationist.
    HTH

  4. #15804

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Garden of Engerland
    Posts
    4,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    I have no idea as to whether she has a gym membership, or perhaps goes jogging. She has, however, been accused of plagiarising her MSc thesis, and is a devout Creationist.
    HTH
    It's amazing how these 'truth tellers' are free thinkers but all believe in the same stuff.

  5. #15805

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    Happy BREXIT day, everyone!


  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Happy BREXIT day, everyone!

    ....

  7. #15807

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    12,846

    Default

    The bubbly is in the fridge. Only a few hours to go until party time

  8. #15808

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    The bubbly is in the fridge. Only a few hours to go until party time
    So, you will be celebrating absolutely nothing happening for the next 11 months.

  9. #15809

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cusp of a wave
    Posts
    19,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    So, you will be celebrating absolutely nothing happening for the next 11 months.
    No different to his birthday or Christmas tbf

  10. #15810

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,536

    Default

    Actually I was wrong. Although the UK will not be leaving the Single Market or Customs Union tomorrow, no EU regulations will be removed from the Statute Book, we will remain bound by EU monitoring and regulatory bodies until Dec 31st, and nothing will change regarding travel between the UK and the EU, one thing will definitely change - we will no longer be able to extradite suspects from Germany.

    So crack open the bubbly, ( British of course ).

  11. #15811

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    19,954
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Actually I was wrong. Although the UK will not be leaving the Single Market or Customs Union tomorrow, no EU regulations will be removed from the Statute Book, we will remain bound by EU monitoring and regulatory bodies until Dec 31st, and nothing will change regarding travel between the UK and the EU, one thing will definitely change - we will no longer be able to extradite suspects from Germany.

    So crack open the bubbly, ( British of course ).
    They still don’t know what they’ve won (excluding meaningless abstractions and soundbites). Some are even climbing down from the big claims they’ve made over the past three years: that you can have frictionless trade while leaving the CU and SM. What remains is gloating at how angry leaving the EU will make the remainiacs. Which is very odd coming from a bunch of middle-aged and angry old men.

  12. Default

    BBC are sending their travel correspondent to sail from Dover at 11pm to arrive in Calais after midnight. He admitted nothing will change.
    What is the fcking point then?

  13. #15813

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    They still don’t know what they’ve won (excluding meaningless abstractions and soundbites). Some are even climbing down from the big claims they’ve made over the past three years: that you can have frictionless trade while leaving the CU and SM. What remains is gloating at how angry leaving the EU will make the remainiacs. Which is very odd coming from a bunch of middle-aged and angry old men.
    I'm not angry about leaving the EU, but I am sad that the over-riding image of our country is that it is insular and xenophobic.

  14. #15814

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West of Fareham
    Posts
    13,195

    Default

    Anyone who celebrates today is a ****ing idiot, same goes for anyone who starts crying. Nothing will change until next year at the earliest, we don’t know what sort of deal we will or get or have a clue about wether we will be better off or not so celebrating is just retarded.

  15. #15815

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    12,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    I'm not angry about leaving the EU, but I am sad that the over-riding image of our country is that it is insular and xenophobic.
    https://brexitcentral.com/its-time-t...global-vision/

    The image of our country as being insular and xenophobic is one that the remoaners love to perpetuate. I'm in the camp of those who look forward optimistically to the sort of opportunities and vision espoused by articles like this. Global Vision; that doesn't sound very insular or xenophobic, does it?

  16. Default

    On the train to Waterloo to catch a Euston train to Liverpool. A few Union Jack flags onboard, obviously heading for the party.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #15817

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bangkok City
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Rupert Lowe on the Guardian website photo by look of it. The pwick canít get enough of it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #15818

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    12 hours to go.

    everyone got their Brexit emergency kit ready for when its all over?

  19. #15819

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    12,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aintforever View Post
    Anyone who celebrates today is a ****ing idiot, same goes for anyone who starts crying. Nothing will change until next year at the earliest, we donít know what sort of deal we will or get or have a clue about wether we will be better off or not so celebrating is just retarded.
    If you think that the arrival of the day that I have been waiting for over a period of nearly 30 years isn't worth me celebrating, then fine. You are entitled to your opinion, and you might not see any reason to celebrate this most auspicious day in our nation's recent history yourself. But don't be a killjoy and hurl insults at those who wish to celebrate it. No, we don't know what sort of deal (or no deal) will be in place at the end of the year, but you miss the point of what today represents; we will have left the EU at 11pm. If you think that this in itself is not worthy of celebration and that those who believe that it is must be retarded, then who cares? It is arrogant and insulting attitudes like this that helped bring about the Leave vote, and indeed Boris' GE victory

  20. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    If you think that the arrival of the day that I have been waiting for over a period of nearly 30 years isn't worth me celebrating, then fine. You are entitled to your opinion, and you might not see any reason to celebrate this most auspicious day in our nation's recent history yourself. But don't be a killjoy and hurl insults at those who wish to celebrate it. No, we don't know what sort of deal (or no deal) will be in place at the end of the year, but you miss the point of what today represents; we will have left the EU at 11pm. If you think that this in itself is not worthy of celebration and that those who believe that it is must be retarded, then who cares? It is arrogant and insulting attitudes like this that helped bring about the Leave vote, and indeed Boris' GE victory
    Well said.

    I wonít be celebrating as Iíll be meeting friends in Southport. I donít know if theyíre leavers or remainers, and I doubt I will by the end of the night. But if people want to celebrate, itís for them to decide, not jumped up arrogant Remoaners.

    The most important thing is at 11pm, thereís no going back. Itís over, done. Instead of trying to stop Brexit, theyíll have to campaign to rejoin, and all that entails. An entirely different proposition.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #15821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Duckhunter View Post
    Well said.

    I won’t be celebrating as I’ll be meeting friends in Southport. I don’t know if they’re leavers or remainers, and I doubt I will by the end of the night. But if people want to celebrate, it’s for them to decide, not jumped up arrogant Remoaners.

    The most important thing is at 11pm, there’s no going back. It’s over, done. Instead of trying to stop Brexit, they’ll have to campaign to rejoin, and all that entails. An entirely different proposition.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I presume you are off to Anfield tomorrow. Southport on a Friday before a match in Liverpool is a great weekend.

    Have a bloidy good weekend and get 3 points for us.

  22. #15822

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    https://brexitcentral.com/its-time-t...global-vision/

    The image of our country as being insular and xenophobic is one that the remoaners love to perpetuate. I'm in the camp of those who look forward optimistically to the sort of opportunities and vision espoused by articles like this. Global Vision; that doesn't sound very insular or xenophobic, does it?
    BrexitCentral, a clearly unbiased source.

  23. #15823

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West of Fareham
    Posts
    13,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    If you think that the arrival of the day that I have been waiting for over a period of nearly 30 years isn't worth me celebrating, then fine. You are entitled to your opinion, and you might not see any reason to celebrate this most auspicious day in our nation's recent history yourself. But don't be a killjoy and hurl insults at those who wish to celebrate it. No, we don't know what sort of deal (or no deal) will be in place at the end of the year, but you miss the point of what today represents; we will have left the EU at 11pm. If you think that this in itself is not worthy of celebration and that those who believe that it is must be retarded, then who cares? It is arrogant and insulting attitudes like this that helped bring about the Leave vote, and indeed Boris' GE victory
    You missed the point as usual. I think leaving the EU is probably a bad idea, you think it is probably a good idea - either point of view is fine. But neither of us know what is going to happen next year and going forward so it is idiotic to celebrate anything yet, just like it’s daft to cry over it if you are a remoaner.

    If leaving the EU turns out to be a good move I will be celebrating as much as you and the Gammons in London. Celebrating today is just for the loons, the xenophobic and mainly the many who don’t really understand it but just want it done because they are sick of feeling stupid when they hear about just-in-time supply lines etc.

  24. #15824

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aintforever View Post
    You missed the point as usual. I think leaving the EU is probably a bad idea, you think it is probably a good idea - either point of view is fine. But neither of us know what is going to happen next year and going forward so it is idiotic to celebrate anything yet, just like itís daft to cry over it if you are a remoaner.

    If leaving the EU turns out to be a good move I will be celebrating as much as you and the Gammons in London. Celebrating today is just for the loons, the xenophobic and mainly the many who donít really understand it but just want it done because they are sick of feeling stupid when they hear about just-in-time supply lines etc.

  25. #15825

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West of Fareham
    Posts
    13,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Like I said, the soppy ****s crying over it are just as bad as you gammons with your little flags.

  26. #15826

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    12,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aintforever View Post
    You missed the point as usual. I think leaving the EU is probably a bad idea, you think it is probably a good idea - either point of view is fine. But neither of us know what is going to happen next year and going forward so it is idiotic to celebrate anything yet, just like itís daft to cry over it if you are a remoaner.

    If leaving the EU turns out to be a good move I will be celebrating as much as you and the Gammons in London. Celebrating today is just for the loons, the xenophobic and mainly the many who donít really understand it but just want it done because they are sick of feeling stupid when they hear about just-in-time supply lines etc.
    It is you who has missed the point entirely. You seem to have missed me saying that I have waited for this day for nearly 30 years and strangely you see no reason why I should celebrate that occasion. You have missed the point that in the same way as joining the EEC was an historic event that was celebrated by those who wanted to join it on the day that it became a reality, the day of our leaving the EU is equally a reason for celebration by those who wished no longer to be a member of it.

    You just go and have a quiet sulk at 11pm if that is your desire, but please don't be so arrogant as to try and suggest how others should mark the occasion. Just to put you fully in the picture, I celebrated Boris' stonking great win in the GE too. Likewise, I do not have a crystal ball to tell me how the next five years or so will turn out. I expect that on New Year's Eve you don't raise a glass or two, and go to bed early as you don't know how the ensuing year is going to pan out. So far, this one is going really well.

  27. #15827

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aintforever View Post
    Like I said, the soppy ****s crying over it are just as bad as you gammons with your little flags.

  28. #15828

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Super Weston Mare
    Posts
    12,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    So, you will be celebrating absolutely nothing happening for the next 11 months.
    What, no recession? No emergency budget? No dramatic loss of jobs? No huge price rises? No shortages of food? No shortages of medicines?

    It's almost as if we've been lied to.

  29. #15829

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weston Super Saint View Post
    What, no recession? No emergency budget? No dramatic loss of jobs? No huge price rises? No shortages of food? No shortages of medicines?

    It's almost as if we've been lied to.
    can you tell me.. Will the Aeroplanes still be able to fly over mainland Europe after 11pm tonight? I have a family coming over from Italy next week.

    I heard navigation of the airspace was under threat. Still, when my Auntie comes over, we might have to eat dog food off the floor given the dire state we will be in from tonight........oh

  30. #15830

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    19,954
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weston Super Saint View Post
    What, no recession? No emergency budget? No dramatic loss of jobs? No huge price rises? No shortages of food? No shortages of medicines?

    It's almost as if we've been lied to.
    Apart from all the evidence suggesting that the country is already poorer than it would have been if it had voted to remain.

    Still, if a good old strawman makes you feel any better (it doesn’t make you less stupid mind), fill your boots, little westie.
    Last edited by shurlock; 31-01-2020 at 04:00 PM.

  31. #15831

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weston Super Saint View Post
    What, no recession? No emergency budget? No dramatic loss of jobs? No huge price rises? No shortages of food? No shortages of medicines?

    It's almost as if we've been lied to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    can you tell me.. Will the Aeroplanes still be able to fly over mainland Europe after 11pm tonight? I have a family coming over from Italy next week.

    I heard navigation of the airspace was under threat. Still, when my Auntie comes over, we might have to eat dog food off the floor given the dire state we will be in from tonight........oh
    Nothing significant changes until New Year's Day 2021, other than new UK passports will now be blue.

  32. #15832

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Nothing significant changes until New Year's Day 2021, other than new UK passports will now be blue.
    is that when the Emergency budget will happen?

  33. #15833

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    is that when the Emergency budget will happen?
    I suppose that will depend on how the trade negotiations with the EU / USA / uncle Tom Cobley and all, pan out

  34. #15834

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    Last hour, stay strong everyone!!!


  35. #15835

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Grinding, not spinning up Alpe d'Huez
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    31 January 2020 the day that utter ignorance and bigotry wins out.

  36. #15836

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winnersaint View Post
    31 January 2020 the day that utter ignorance and bigotry wins out.

  37. #15837

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,536

    Default

    Here you are, I'll join in;


  38. #15838

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    You all still there??

  39. #15839

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    31,087
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Out.

  40. #15840

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    P-Tr boundary
    Posts
    3,814

    Default Brexit - Enter at Your Own Risk

    Some **** setting off fireworks and upsetting my dog.

    Celebrating this exit is like leaving a party and telling the host it was sh1t as you walk out the door. Totally classless.

  41. #15841

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,536

    Default


  42. #15842

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plastic View Post
    Some **** setting off fireworks and upsetting my dog.

    Celebrating this exit is like leaving a party and telling the host it was sh1t as you walk out the door. Totally classless.

  43. #15843

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Grinding, not spinning up Alpe d'Huez
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    True though!

  44. #15844

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Is that your orgasm face ?

  45. #15845

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winnersaint View Post
    True though!
    I doubt much would have happened and the result been respected a few years back.

    Part of the reason I can hear fireworks going off all over the show near me is because of those who tried to stop this happening, IMO

  46. #15846

    Default

    #notmybrexit is absolutely glorious.

  47. #15847

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Is that your orgasm face ?

  48. #15848

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Is that your orgasm face ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Come again ?

  49. #15849

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    P-Tr boundary
    Posts
    3,814

    Default Brexit - Enter at Your Own Risk

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I doubt much would have happened and the result been respected a few years back.

    Part of the reason I can hear fireworks going off all over the show near me is because of those who tried to stop this happening, IMO
    Iím not complaining about the result you kn0b. Not sure why I got a pic of your GF as a reply.
    Last edited by Plastic; 31-01-2020 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Complaining doesnít have a y in it ffs you bunch of cuŮts.

  50. #15850

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plastic View Post
    Iím not complying about the result you kn0b. Not sure why I got a pic of your GF as a reply.
    Never suggested you were complaining about the result.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •