• Remain Before - Leave Now

6 3.80%
  • Remain Before - Not Bothered Now

0 0%
  • Not Bothered Before - Leave Now

3 1.90%
  • Not Bothered Before - Remain Now

4 2.53%
  • I've never been bothered - Why am I on this Thread?

2 1.27%
  • No second Ref - 2016 was Definitive and Binding

10 6.33%
Page 317 of 327 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,850 of 16334

Thread: Brexit - Enter at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Just up your street; she is a member of a right wing, nationalist, anti immigrant party, that votes against policies aiming to mitigate climate change.
    Now the Finnish PM, there's a lady I could get behind.

2. Default

Just up your street; she is a member of a right wing, nationalist, anti immigrant party, that votes against policies aiming to mitigate climate change.
    Fit though, isnít she?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Duckhunter View Post
    Fit though, isn’t she?
    I have no idea as to whether she has a gym membership, or perhaps goes jogging. She has, however, been accused of plagiarising her MSc thesis, and is a devout Creationist.
    HTH

I have no idea as to whether she has a gym membership, or perhaps goes jogging. She has, however, been accused of plagiarising her MSc thesis, and is a devout Creationist.
    HTH
    It's amazing how these 'truth tellers' are free thinkers but all believe in the same stuff.

Happy BREXIT day, everyone!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Happy BREXIT day, everyone!

The bubbly is in the fridge. Only a few hours to go until party time

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    The bubbly is in the fridge. Only a few hours to go until party time
    So, you will be celebrating absolutely nothing happening for the next 11 months.

So, you will be celebrating absolutely nothing happening for the next 11 months.
    No different to his birthday or Christmas tbf

Actually I was wrong. Although the UK will not be leaving the Single Market or Customs Union tomorrow, no EU regulations will be removed from the Statute Book, we will remain bound by EU monitoring and regulatory bodies until Dec 31st, and nothing will change regarding travel between the UK and the EU, one thing will definitely change - we will no longer be able to extradite suspects from Germany.

So crack open the bubbly, ( British of course ).

Blog Entries

Actually I was wrong. Although the UK will not be leaving the Single Market or Customs Union tomorrow, no EU regulations will be removed from the Statute Book, we will remain bound by EU monitoring and regulatory bodies until Dec 31st, and nothing will change regarding travel between the UK and the EU, one thing will definitely change - we will no longer be able to extradite suspects from Germany.

So crack open the bubbly, ( British of course ).
    They still don’t know what they’ve won (excluding meaningless abstractions and soundbites). Some are even climbing down from the big claims they’ve made over the past three years: that you can have frictionless trade while leaving the CU and SM. What remains is gloating at how angry leaving the EU will make the remainiacs. Which is very odd coming from a bunch of middle-aged and angry old men.

12. Default

BBC are sending their travel correspondent to sail from Dover at 11pm to arrive in Calais after midnight. He admitted nothing will change.
    What is the fcking point then?

Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    They still don’t know what they’ve won (excluding meaningless abstractions and soundbites). Some are even climbing down from the big claims they’ve made over the past three years: that you can have frictionless trade while leaving the CU and SM. What remains is gloating at how angry leaving the EU will make the remainiacs. Which is very odd coming from a bunch of middle-aged and angry old men.
    I'm not angry about leaving the EU, but I am sad that the over-riding image of our country is that it is insular and xenophobic.

Anyone who celebrates today is a ****ing idiot, same goes for anyone who starts crying. Nothing will change until next year at the earliest, we don’t know what sort of deal we will or get or have a clue about wether we will be better off or not so celebrating is just retarded.

I'm not angry about leaving the EU, but I am sad that the over-riding image of our country is that it is insular and xenophobic.
    https://brexitcentral.com/its-time-t...global-vision/

The image of our country as being insular and xenophobic is one that the remoaners love to perpetuate. I'm in the camp of those who look forward optimistically to the sort of opportunities and vision espoused by articles like this. Global Vision; that doesn't sound very insular or xenophobic, does it?

16. Default

On the train to Waterloo to catch a Euston train to Liverpool. A few Union Jack flags onboard, obviously heading for the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupert Lowe on the Guardian website photo by look of it. The pwick canít get enough of it.

12 hours to go.

everyone got their Brexit emergency kit ready for when its all over?

Quote Originally Posted by aintforever View Post
    Anyone who celebrates today is a ****ing idiot, same goes for anyone who starts crying. Nothing will change until next year at the earliest, we donít know what sort of deal we will or get or have a clue about wether we will be better off or not so celebrating is just retarded.
    If you think that the arrival of the day that I have been waiting for over a period of nearly 30 years isn't worth me celebrating, then fine. You are entitled to your opinion, and you might not see any reason to celebrate this most auspicious day in our nation's recent history yourself. But don't be a killjoy and hurl insults at those who wish to celebrate it. No, we don't know what sort of deal (or no deal) will be in place at the end of the year, but you miss the point of what today represents; we will have left the EU at 11pm. If you think that this in itself is not worthy of celebration and that those who believe that it is must be retarded, then who cares? It is arrogant and insulting attitudes like this that helped bring about the Leave vote, and indeed Boris' GE victory

20. Default

If you think that the arrival of the day that I have been waiting for over a period of nearly 30 years isn't worth me celebrating, then fine. You are entitled to your opinion, and you might not see any reason to celebrate this most auspicious day in our nation's recent history yourself. But don't be a killjoy and hurl insults at those who wish to celebrate it. No, we don't know what sort of deal (or no deal) will be in place at the end of the year, but you miss the point of what today represents; we will have left the EU at 11pm. If you think that this in itself is not worthy of celebration and that those who believe that it is must be retarded, then who cares? It is arrogant and insulting attitudes like this that helped bring about the Leave vote, and indeed Boris' GE victory
    Well said.

I wonít be celebrating as Iíll be meeting friends in Southport. I donít know if theyíre leavers or remainers, and I doubt I will by the end of the night. But if people want to celebrate, itís for them to decide, not jumped up arrogant Remoaners.

The most important thing is at 11pm, thereís no going back. Itís over, done. Instead of trying to stop Brexit, theyíll have to campaign to rejoin, and all that entails. An entirely different proposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Duckhunter View Post
    Well said.

I won’t be celebrating as I’ll be meeting friends in Southport. I don’t know if they’re leavers or remainers, and I doubt I will by the end of the night. But if people want to celebrate, it’s for them to decide, not jumped up arrogant Remoaners.

The most important thing is at 11pm, there’s no going back. It’s over, done. Instead of trying to stop Brexit, they’ll have to campaign to rejoin, and all that entails. An entirely different proposition.

I presume you are off to Anfield tomorrow. Southport on a Friday before a match in Liverpool is a great weekend.

Have a bloidy good weekend and get 3 points for us.

https://brexitcentral.com/its-time-t...global-vision/

The image of our country as being insular and xenophobic is one that the remoaners love to perpetuate. I'm in the camp of those who look forward optimistically to the sort of opportunities and vision espoused by articles like this. Global Vision; that doesn't sound very insular or xenophobic, does it?
    BrexitCentral, a clearly unbiased source.

You missed the point as usual. I think leaving the EU is probably a bad idea, you think it is probably a good idea - either point of view is fine. But neither of us know what is going to happen next year and going forward so it is idiotic to celebrate anything yet, just like it’s daft to cry over it if you are a remoaner.

If leaving the EU turns out to be a good move I will be celebrating as much as you and the Gammons in London. Celebrating today is just for the loons, the xenophobic and mainly the many who don’t really understand it but just want it done because they are sick of feeling stupid when they hear about just-in-time supply lines etc.

You missed the point as usual. I think leaving the EU is probably a bad idea, you think it is probably a good idea - either point of view is fine. But neither of us know what is going to happen next year and going forward so it is idiotic to celebrate anything yet, just like itís daft to cry over it if you are a remoaner.

If leaving the EU turns out to be a good move I will be celebrating as much as you and the Gammons in London. Celebrating today is just for the loons, the xenophobic and mainly the many who donít really understand it but just want it done because they are sick of feeling stupid when they hear about just-in-time supply lines etc.

Like I said, the soppy ****s crying over it are just as bad as you gammons with your little flags.

You missed the point as usual. I think leaving the EU is probably a bad idea, you think it is probably a good idea - either point of view is fine. But neither of us know what is going to happen next year and going forward so it is idiotic to celebrate anything yet, just like itís daft to cry over it if you are a remoaner.

If leaving the EU turns out to be a good move I will be celebrating as much as you and the Gammons in London. Celebrating today is just for the loons, the xenophobic and mainly the many who donít really understand it but just want it done because they are sick of feeling stupid when they hear about just-in-time supply lines etc.
    It is you who has missed the point entirely. You seem to have missed me saying that I have waited for this day for nearly 30 years and strangely you see no reason why I should celebrate that occasion. You have missed the point that in the same way as joining the EEC was an historic event that was celebrated by those who wanted to join it on the day that it became a reality, the day of our leaving the EU is equally a reason for celebration by those who wished no longer to be a member of it.

You just go and have a quiet sulk at 11pm if that is your desire, but please don't be so arrogant as to try and suggest how others should mark the occasion. Just to put you fully in the picture, I celebrated Boris' stonking great win in the GE too. Likewise, I do not have a crystal ball to tell me how the next five years or so will turn out. I expect that on New Year's Eve you don't raise a glass or two, and go to bed early as you don't know how the ensuing year is going to pan out. So far, this one is going really well.

Like I said, the soppy ****s crying over it are just as bad as you gammons with your little flags.

What, no recession? No emergency budget? No dramatic loss of jobs? No huge price rises? No shortages of food? No shortages of medicines?

It's almost as if we've been lied to.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston Super Saint View Post
    What, no recession? No emergency budget? No dramatic loss of jobs? No huge price rises? No shortages of food? No shortages of medicines?

can you tell me.. Will the Aeroplanes still be able to fly over mainland Europe after 11pm tonight? I have a family coming over from Italy next week.

I heard navigation of the airspace was under threat. Still, when my Auntie comes over, we might have to eat dog food off the floor given the dire state we will be in from tonight........oh

Blog Entries

Apart from all the evidence suggesting that the country is already poorer than it would have been if it had voted to remain.

Still, if a good old strawman makes you feel any better (it doesn’t make you less stupid mind), fill your boots, little westie.
    Last edited by shurlock; 31-01-2020 at 04:00 PM.

can you tell me.. Will the Aeroplanes still be able to fly over mainland Europe after 11pm tonight? I have a family coming over from Italy next week.

I heard navigation of the airspace was under threat. Still, when my Auntie comes over, we might have to eat dog food off the floor given the dire state we will be in from tonight........oh
    Nothing significant changes until New Year's Day 2021, other than new UK passports will now be blue.

Nothing significant changes until New Year's Day 2021, other than new UK passports will now be blue.
    is that when the Emergency budget will happen?

is that when the Emergency budget will happen?
    I suppose that will depend on how the trade negotiations with the EU / USA / uncle Tom Cobley and all, pan out

Last hour, stay strong everyone!!!

31 January 2020 the day that utter ignorance and bigotry wins out.

Quote Originally Posted by Winnersaint View Post
    31 January 2020 the day that utter ignorance and bigotry wins out.

Here you are, I'll join in;

You all still there??

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

Out.

Default Brexit - Enter at Your Own Risk

Some **** setting off fireworks and upsetting my dog.

Celebrating this exit is like leaving a party and telling the host it was sh1t as you walk out the door. Totally classless.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastic View Post
    Some **** setting off fireworks and upsetting my dog.

Celebrating this exit is like leaving a party and telling the host it was sh1t as you walk out the door. Totally classless.

True though!

Is that your orgasm face ?

Quote Originally Posted by Winnersaint View Post
    True though!
    I doubt much would have happened and the result been respected a few years back.

Part of the reason I can hear fireworks going off all over the show near me is because of those who tried to stop this happening, IMO

#notmybrexit is absolutely glorious.

Come again ?

Default Brexit - Enter at Your Own Risk

I doubt much would have happened and the result been respected a few years back.

Part of the reason I can hear fireworks going off all over the show near me is because of those who tried to stop this happening, IMO
    Iím not complaining about the result you kn0b. Not sure why I got a pic of your GF as a reply.
    Last edited by Plastic; 31-01-2020 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Complaining doesnít have a y in it ffs you bunch of cuŮts.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastic View Post
    Iím not complying about the result you kn0b. Not sure why I got a pic of your GF as a reply.
    Never suggested you were complaining about the result.