Page 223 of 246 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,150 of 12258

Thread: Post EU - The Way Forward

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    If you don't like internet censorship - and let's be honest, we all love knocking one out - then you're going to love the UK's new porn laws which seems to involve giving your passport number away to get on Redtube.

    Nothing to do with the EU though.

    What the fck u going on about porn for? The new EU law on the internet is over copyright laws, has f all to do with porn you idiot. its for **** we post, say or do, being stopped from visiting sites like WikiLeaks news sites that report what the EU don't want you to see and co as we already know torrent sites or football streaming sites or making forums posts about any thing illegal, all this will be banned / deleted and offenders will be prosecuted, if we don't own the right it'll be removed and can be prosecuted for copyright infringement's. EG posting a link / emailing messaging on FB twitter and so on to a football streaming website will be illegal, posting memes you have not got permissions to make / post / don't own the content. its got sweet F A to do with porn, its about the EU filtering and watching every thing you do, the content we see online, how Chinas internet is run, you know behind a firewall that restricts every thing you can see and do and if you go around it you will be punished by a prison sentence, you know, controlling what information we can see and dictating to us what we should and shouldn't be reading.

  2. #11102

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,188
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    A case of premature ejaculation from Jeff and "little fella" Shurlock.

    Had they read the coverage correctly, then they would have noticed the caveat that Davis placed on his potential acceptance of the Withdrawal Agreement. That is that Attorney General Geoffrey Cox had to OK it as being a legally binding way out of the so-called backstop arrangements. I suspect that it goes further than that too, that it would also have to pass muster by the nine Conservative legal eagles who have formed their own committee to appraise any deal.

    But just as you anti-democratic Remoaners on here are prematurely crowing about Davis potentially accepting the legal additions to the WA, Cox's predecessor the oleaginous rat anti-Brexit campaigner and former Attorney General Dominic Grieve has already appeared on the radio this morning to announce that in his view the changes announced last night would not allow the UK “to terminate the backstop at a time of its own choosing” and that the new documents do not make “any significant difference” to the Withdrawal Agreement.
    As I noted last night, I don't think the latest package of measures relating to the Northern Ireland backstop change much. Proving the UK is being held deliberately, and in bad faith, in the backstop indefinitely is incredibly difficult. Good faith is basically a toothless obligation in common law systems, though it has a bit more bite on the continent. Its far far far more likely that the UK could be held in the backstop indefinitely in good faith as negotiations broke down or the two sides disagreed over the feasibility or desirability of different approaches (e.g. a technological solution to the border). The UK would have zero recourse in these circumstances. Either way. its pretty clear you and your swivel friends are on the ropes and you're getting flustered that you might be sold down the river

    I'd be quite happy if May's WA gets voted down because Parliament will then take no deal off the table and will vote to request an extension to Article 50.

    Pick your poison little fella
    Last edited by shurlock; 12-03-2019 at 10:13 AM.

  3. #11103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    What the fck u going on about porn for? The new EU law on the internet is over copyright laws, has f all to do with porn you idiot. its for **** we post, say or do, being stopped from visiting sites like WikiLeaks news sites that report what the EU don't want you to see and co as we already know torrent sites or football streaming sites or making forums posts about any thing illegal, all this will be banned / deleted and offenders will be prosecuted, if we don't own the right it'll be removed and can be prosecuted for copyright infringement's. EG posting a link / emailing messaging on FB twitter and so on to a football streaming website will be illegal, posting memes you have not got permissions to make / post / don't own the content. its got sweet F A to do with porn, its about the EU filtering and watching every thing you do, the content we see online, how Chinas internet is run, you know behind a firewall that restricts every thing you can see and do and if you go around it you will be punished by a prison sentence, you know, controlling what information we can see and dictating to us what we should and shouldn't be reading.
    You mean like the snoopers charter, that was put forward by our Government, and was then told it was too "snoopery", by the EU...

    Go figure.

  4. #11104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    A case of premature ejaculation from Jeff and "little fella" Shurlock.

    Had they read the coverage correctly, then they would have noticed the caveat that Davis placed on his potential acceptance of the Withdrawal Agreement. That is that Attorney General Geoffrey Cox had to OK it as being a legally binding way out of the so-called backstop arrangements. I suspect that it goes further than that too, that it would also have to pass muster by the nine Conservative legal eagles who have formed their own committee to appraise any deal.

    But just as you anti-democratic Remoaners on here are prematurely crowing about Davis potentially accepting the legal additions to the WA, Cox's predecessor the oleaginous rat anti-Brexit campaigner and former Attorney General Dominic Grieve has already appeared on the radio this morning to announce that in his view the changes announced last night would not allow the UK “to terminate the backstop at a time of its own choosing” and that the new documents do not make “any significant difference” to the Withdrawal Agreement.
    Lol, you see me as saying "Can you imagine..?" as a premature ejaculation?


  5. Default

    Meanwhile, the UK is, despite Brexit, smashing it...


  6. #11106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    What the fck u going on about porn for? The new EU law on the internet is over copyright laws, has f all to do with porn you idiot. its for **** we post, say or do, being stopped from visiting sites like WikiLeaks news sites that report what the EU don't want you to see and co as we already know torrent sites or football streaming sites or making forums posts about any thing illegal, all this will be banned / deleted and offenders will be prosecuted, if we don't own the right it'll be removed and can be prosecuted for copyright infringement's. EG posting a link / emailing messaging on FB twitter and so on to a football streaming website will be illegal, posting memes you have not got permissions to make / post / don't own the content. its got sweet F A to do with porn, its about the EU filtering and watching every thing you do, the content we see online, how Chinas internet is run, you know behind a firewall that restricts every thing you can see and do and if you go around it you will be punished by a prison sentence, you know, controlling what information we can see and dictating to us what we should and shouldn't be reading.
    As an aside, I think all torrent sites and illegal football streaming services should be banned - why shouldn't they be?

  7. #11107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guided Missile View Post
    Meanwhile, the UK is, despite Brexit, smashing it...

    Where does that show us smashing it? Who are you comparing us to as there is no context, apart from the fact that we're certainly not smashing it compared to a couple of years ago.
    Last edited by Unbelievable Jeff; 12-03-2019 at 09:53 AM.

  8. #11108

    Default

    Legal risk unchanged - Geoffrey Cox.

    Good, good - hopefully pushes us further towards extension and second vote.

  9. #11109

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    12,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    Lol, you see me as saying "Can you imagine..?" as a premature ejaculation?

    Yes, since the "can you imagine" was surely your agreement to "little fella" Shurlock's ****fest at the possibility that Davis might vote for May's awful WA

  10. #11110

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,188
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    Legal risk unchanged - Geoffrey Cox.

    Good, good - hopefully pushes us further towards extension and second vote.
    Yep. Les and his fellow jihadis are deciding what to have for a lunch: a s**t sandwich (May's WA) or a frothy pint of p*ss (extension to Article 50).

    Good.

  11. #11111

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,188
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    Yes, since the "can you imagine" was surely your agreement to "little fella" Shurlock's ****fest at the possibility that Davis might vote for May's awful WA
    ****fest - not sure what you're on about Les. Its going to be a beautiful week watching you melt down

  12. #11112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    Yes, since the "can you imagine" was surely your agreement to "little fella" Shurlock's ****fest at the possibility that Davis might vote for May's awful WA
    Are you this all over the place in your day to day life? Just wondering if it's normal, or if it's just Brexit that seems to have you not knowing if you're coming or going?

    By the way, you never answered the below:

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    The Euro is irrelevant to the economic situation in Europe?
    No, irrelevant to us. Maybe you can explain what the above means to us, if we stayed in the EU?


    Fancy having a go?

  13. #11113

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hiding in shadows where I don't belong
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Close the thread...you ain't leaving.

  14. #11114

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,188
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    What's the difference between a shopping trolley and a Brexiter?

    A shopping trolley has a mind of its own.

  15. #11115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    What's the difference between a shopping trolley and a Brexiter?

    A shopping trolley has a mind of its own.
    A shopping trolley doesn't post up random links from Brexit-supporting websites without understanding or explaining exactly what it means.






    Not quite as funny as your joke, admittedly. Equally pertinent though.

  16. Default

    More from Christopher Hope at 11:48 AM today:


    Talk in the restaurants of Westminster are now turning to tomorrow's vote on exiting without a deal in the wake of the Geoffrey Cox pronouncement. One source tells me ministers are falling over themselves to say that they will back a no deal in tomorrow's expected vote if as expected it is whipped as a free vote. Ministers who want to get on in the party are seeing it as a chance for them to burnish their Brexit credentials with the grassroots. One said it will be the biggest and most important test for MPs and how they are seen by their grassroots since MPs voted to legalise gay marriage in 2013.

  17. #11117

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    12,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    As I noted last night, I don't think the latest package of measures relating to the Northern Ireland backstop change much. Proving the UK is being held deliberately, and in bad faith, in the backstop indefinitely is incredibly difficult. Good faith is basically a toothless obligation in common law systems, though it has a bit more bite on the continent. Its far far far more likely that the UK could be held in the backstop indefinitely in good faith as negotiations broke down or the two sides disagreed over the feasibility or desirability of different approaches (e.g. a technological solution to the border). The UK would have zero recourse in these circumstances. Either way. its pretty clear you and your swivel friends are on the ropes and you're getting flustered that you might be sold down the river

    I'd be quite happy if May's WA gets voted down because Parliament will then take no deal off the table and will vote to request an extension to Article 50.

    Pick your poison little fella
    My poison as I've already made clear, is to leave on WTO terms. It is by no means definitely the case that amendments passed in Parliament to take no deal off the table or to extend Article 50 have force in law against the Article 50 Bill which states that we leave the EU on 29th March, deal or no deal.

    Read this article again, particularly the political repercussions for the two main parties of reneging on their manifesto promises that they would honour the referendum decision.

    https://brexitcentral.com/deal-no-de...annot-stopped/

    If we don't leave on 29th March, I am quite ambivalent about an extension, as it is not clear that one will be granted, but if it is, it is likely to be a long one, meaning that the Tories and Labour will be decimated in the local elections and the European Elections, as well as having to face growing anger and civil unrest in the Country. I believe that the grey suits of the Party will demand that May falls on her sword and that she is then replaced by somebody who actually is a Leaver, not a Remoaner like her.

  18. #11118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guided Missile View Post
    More from Christopher Hope at 11:48 AM today:


    Talk in the restaurants of Westminster are now turning to tomorrow's vote on exiting without a deal in the wake of the Geoffrey Cox pronouncement. One source tells me ministers are falling over themselves to say that they will back a no deal in tomorrow's expected vote if as expected it is whipped as a free vote. Ministers who want to get on in the party are seeing it as a chance for them to burnish their Brexit credentials with the grassroots. One said it will be the biggest and most important test for MPs and how they are seen by their grassroots since MPs voted to legalise gay marriage in 2013.
    This is just in relation to the Tories though...

  19. #11119

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hiding in shadows where I don't belong
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guided Missile View Post
    More from Christopher Hope at 11:48 AM today:


    Talk in the restaurants of Westminster are now turning to tomorrow's vote on exiting without a deal in the wake of the Geoffrey Cox pronouncement. One source tells me ministers are falling over themselves to say that they will back a no deal in tomorrow's expected vote if as expected it is whipped as a free vote. Ministers who want to get on in the party are seeing it as a chance for them to burnish their Brexit credentials with the grassroots. One said it will be the biggest and most important test for MPs and how they are seen by their grassroots since MPs voted to legalise gay marriage in 2013.
    Jingoistic tub thumping.

    This is how it will go:

    This evenings vote will reject the deal on offer.
    Tomorrow's will vote against a no-deal Brexit.
    After that there will be a short delay voted which will bring about absolutely nothing.
    Then there will be another referendum which will go the way of Remain or a General Election.
    In either case the result will be the same and Brexit Leave voters will have been shafted by Northern Ireland.

  20. #11120

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    3,110
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guided Missile View Post
    More from Christopher Hope at 11:48 AM today:


    Talk in the restaurants of Westminster are now turning to tomorrow's vote on exiting without a deal in the wake of the Geoffrey Cox pronouncement. One source tells me ministers are falling over themselves to say that they will back a no deal in tomorrow's expected vote if as expected it is whipped as a free vote. Ministers who want to get on in the party are seeing it as a chance for them to burnish their Brexit credentials with the grassroots. One said it will be the biggest and most important test for MPs and how they are seen by their grassroots since MPs voted to legalise gay marriage in 2013.
    I don't believe a word of it. MPs actually stand up for what their constituents wanted? And backing a no deal Brexit without whips backing it? Can't be true.

    The only way we get a deal (end) soon is if the Labour mp's ignore jezza and back may's worthless peice of paper. The day Parliament shows a back bone on Brexit is the day I'll eat my hat.

  21. #11121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    My poison as I've already made clear, is to leave on WTO terms. It is by no means definitely the case that amendments passed in Parliament to take no deal off the table or to extend Article 50 have force in law against the Article 50 Bill which states that we leave the EU on 29th March, deal or no deal.

    Read this article again, particularly the political repercussions for the two main parties of reneging on their manifesto promises that they would honour the referendum decision.

    https://brexitcentral.com/deal-no-de...annot-stopped/

    If we don't leave on 29th March, I am quite ambivalent about an extension, as it is not clear that one will be granted, but if it is, it is likely to be a long one, meaning that the Tories and Labour will be decimated in the local elections and the European Elections, as well as having to face growing anger and civil unrest in the Country. I believe that the grey suits of the Party will demand that May falls on her sword and that she is then replaced by somebody who actually is a Leaver, not a Remoaner like her.
    The "Leave" vote also didn't have force in law...

    It won't matter if May is replaced by a Leaver, the vote that takes away "No deal" will mean that unless there is a single customs union, or a massive jump forwards technologically, Brexit will not be possible.

  22. Default

    Ding-dong the witch is dead...

  23. #11123

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,188
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    This is just in relation to the Tories though...
    And by some estimates, 40 ministers have previously threatened to resign if they couldn't vote against no deal. Now's their chance. Christopher Hope, another DT lackey, is simply telling chumps like Jihadi John what they want to hear.

  24. #11124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    And by some estimates, 40 ministers have previously threatened to resign if they couldn't vote against no deal. Now's their chance. Christopher Hope, another DT lackey, is simply telling chumps like Jihadi John what they want to hear.
    Imagine that - 40 ministers out, loss of any sort of majority, Corbyn into power, second referendum, stay.

  25. #11125

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,188
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    Imagine that - 40 ministers out, loss of any sort of majority, Corbyn into power, second referendum, stay.
    Watch it, you'll get Les worked up again

  26. #11126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    Watch it, you'll get Les worked up again

  27. #11127

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    12,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    Imagine that - 40 ministers out, loss of any sort of majority, Corbyn into power, second referendum, stay.
    You're Shurlock's poodle, aren't you? Either that or his ventriloquism dummy.

  28. #11128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    You're Shurlock's poodle, aren't you? Either that or his ventriloquism dummy.
    If you knew mine and Shurlock's history on this forum, you wouldn't be saying this...

  29. #11129

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    12,101

    Default

    So you're sucking up to him in order to ingratiate yourself to him?

  30. #11130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    So you're sucking up to him in order to ingratiate yourself to him?
    Lol, yeah, that's it. Its going pretty well TBH.

    Are you gonna answer my earlier question by the way? Or are you just unable to?

  31. #11131

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hiding in shadows where I don't belong
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Well as expected the deal will be voted down his evening. Myself I don't really see the difference in being "trapped" in the EU by the Irish Backstop or being trapped in the EU for want of a majority to leave in the Commons because that's what it's going to come down to in the end. So 3 years and god knows how much money wasted on nothing whatsoever.

    In the words of Hotel California, you can check out any time you want but you can never leave.

  32. #11132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Window Cleaner View Post
    Well as expected the deal will be voted down his evening. Myself I don't really see the difference in being "trapped" in the EU by the Irish Backstop or being trapped in the EU for want of a majority to leave in the Commons because that's what it's going to come down to in the end. So 3 years and god knows how much money wasted on nothing whatsoever.

    In the words of Hotel California, you can check out any time you want but you can never leave.
    I guess when the GFA was agreed, there was no thought to how it could affect our relationship with the EU going forward.

    As I have said numerous times on this very thread, Northern Ireland makes Brexit, outside of a customs union, virtually impossible to implement.
    Last edited by Unbelievable Jeff; 12-03-2019 at 01:12 PM.

  33. #11133

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hiding in shadows where I don't belong
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    I guess when the GFA was agreed, there was no thought to how it could affect our relationship with the EU going forward.

    As I have said numerous times on this very thread, Northern Ireland makes Brexit outside of a customs union virtually impossible to implement.
    Agreed but the hard Brexiteers just don't seem to be able to grasp this off the bat. I have no idea what they're expecting to happen from tomorrow onwards. There are about what 80-90 of them and they need 325 or so for a majority in the Commons.
    Brexit just won't happen, which kind of suits me although I'm pretty hacked off about all the money I've lost due to the fall in Sterling.
    Last edited by Window Cleaner; 12-03-2019 at 01:11 PM.

  34. #11134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Window Cleaner View Post
    Agreed but the hard Brexiteers just don't seem to be able to grasp this off the bat. I have no idea what they're expecting to happen from tomorrow onwards. There are about what 80-90 of them and they need 325 or so for a majority in the Commons.
    Brexit just won't happen, which kind of suits me although I'm pretty hacked off about all the money I've lost due to the fall in Sterling.
    Wes and Guided Missile have said they will personally reimburse any lost monies as the Brexit vote has not affected anyone.

    As soon as I leave my job I'm going to be invoicing them my daily rate until I get a new job.

  35. #11135

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hiding in shadows where I don't belong
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    Wes and Guided Missile have said they will personally reimburse any lost monies as the Brexit vote has not affected anyone.

    As soon as I leave my job I'm going to be invoicing them my daily rate until I get a new job.
    Well then they're just idiots. They just need to ask any expat who has residual income from the UK, let alone those who retired to Spain and Portugal with no local income whatsoever. I know a few, they're nigh on 20% down now. Some have even had to get loans from their kids instead of the usual vice-versa.

  36. #11136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Window Cleaner View Post
    Well then they're just idiots. They just need to ask any expat who has residual income from the UK, let alone those who retired to Spain and Portugal with no local income whatsoever. I know a few, they're nigh on 20% down now. Some have even had to get loans from their kids instead of the usual vice-versa.
    It's fine though - it's collateral they are happy to see to ensure we an have bendy banana's and less foreign voices in the local pub. The same as they are happy to see deaths due to people not being able to afford to eat, or forced onto the streets, or violence and looting if Brexit isn't implemented the way they want it, and a return to sectarian violence in Ireland and the rest of the UK. It'll be just like the halcyon days of the 1960's - 1980's.
    Last edited by Unbelievable Jeff; 12-03-2019 at 01:35 PM.

  37. #11137

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    6,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Window Cleaner View Post
    Jingoistic tub thumping.

    This is how it will go:

    This evenings vote will reject the deal on offer.
    Tomorrow's will vote against a no-deal Brexit.
    After that there will be a short delay voted which will bring about absolutely nothing.
    Then there will be another referendum which will go the way of Remain or a General Election.
    In either case the result will be the same and Brexit Leave voters will have been shafted by Northern Ireland.
    This. I expect some on the island of Ireland will see it as poetic justice. As I have stated on here before, the NI situation and GFA make Brexit almost impossible, and so it's proved.

    Anyway, appears very much like we ain't leaving

  38. #11138

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West of Fareham
    Posts
    12,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LGTL View Post
    This. I expect some on the island of Ireland will see it as poetic justice. As I have stated on here before, the NI situation and GFA make Brexit almost impossible, and so it's proved.
    And given that NI or the GFA were barely mentioned prior to the first referendum let alone a major issue, that is reason enough alone to have a 2nd.

  39. #11139

    Default

    We need a General Election...imagine the carnage!!

  40. #11140

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cusp of a wave
    Posts
    18,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    We need a General Election...imagine the carnage!!
    Great. A vote for the Untouchables; the Unmentionables or the Unelectables. Choices choices.

  41. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    What the fck u going on about porn for? The new EU law on the internet is over copyright laws, has f all to do with porn you idiot. its for **** we post, say or do, being stopped from visiting sites like WikiLeaks news sites that report what the EU don't want you to see and co as we already know torrent sites or football streaming sites or making forums posts about any thing illegal, all this will be banned / deleted and offenders will be prosecuted, if we don't own the right it'll be removed and can be prosecuted for copyright infringement's. EG posting a link / emailing messaging on FB twitter and so on to a football streaming website will be illegal, posting memes you have not got permissions to make / post / don't own the content. its got sweet F A to do with porn, its about the EU filtering and watching every thing you do, the content we see online, how Chinas internet is run, you know behind a firewall that restricts every thing you can see and do and if you go around it you will be punished by a prison sentence, you know, controlling what information we can see and dictating to us what we should and shouldn't be reading.
    Read my post again sweetheart. I'm talking about a different, invasive internet policy currently being activated by our sovereign government. I'm sure you support it because democracy innit.

  42. #11142

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,052
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    Read my post again sweetheart. I'm talking about a different, invasive internet policy currently being activated by our sovereign government. I'm sure you support it because democracy innit.
    Vpn is your friend.

  43. Default

    Haven’t been overly plugged in on Brexit recently but why the fck are they voting on same stuff that got hammered last time? Presumably massive defeat coming again?

  44. #11144

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,052
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    Haven’t been overly plugged in on Brexit recently but why the fck are they voting on same stuff that got hammered last time? Presumably massive defeat coming again?
    Because May thought she could get something legally enforceable through on the backstop which seems to be the major sticking point for most. She couldn't so she will lose heavily again.

  45. #11145

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,052
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    And there we go. 149 loss. Pathetic. She has to go.

  46. #11146

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stalking Theo's Missus
    Posts
    12,759

    Default

    General Election please.

  47. #11147

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bilderberg/MI5 jobshare
    Posts
    6,261

    Default

    Fantastic. The Jihadists have fu cked Brexit.

  48. #11148

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,188
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    David Davis voted for the WA

  49. #11149

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hidden behind enemy lines
    Posts
    10,720

    Default

    What next then?

    I reckon they will vote no on no deal, then yes for an extension, which will eventually be granted with a few conditions, followed by a GE.

  50. #11150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    General Election please.
    Needs to be a Labour leadership election before that happens tbf.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •