• Leave Before - Leave Now
    • Leave Before - Remain Now
    • Leave Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Remain Before - Remain Now
    • Remain Before - Leave Now
    • Remain Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Leave Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Remain Now
    • I've never been bothered - Why am I on this Thread?
    • No second Ref - 2016 was Definitive and Binding

Corbyn calling for a General Election is really productive

stupid ****

I don't know who the **** advises him, but they are utter ****e. People are ****ed off enough with the amount of times this has been delayed by MPs, votes of confidence etc, what does he think he's going to get out of this?

The man is an idiot.

Wes, you said that the economic uncertainty after a second vote would cause 'havoc to our economy'. Shurlock countered by saying that a 'hard' Brexit would do the same thing.

Your next prod at him said "Stop making things up. No doubt you will happy to identify the post where I said there would be economic havoc.", and Shurlock then posted "You said that the uncertainty arising from remain winning and the campaign for a new referendum would cause havoc to the economy I.e. economic havoc. ", which is an accurate quotation from your original post.

Exactly. You put it better than I can.

Either way this is a utter shambles, I can see a whole new generation of people not interested in politics or politicians. What a #mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we'll see a whole new generation of people with a distinct lack of respect and probably resentment for their elders - those that are meant to know better - voting for a worse future for them.

I think we'll see a whole new generation of people with a distinct lack of respect and probably resentment for their elders - those that are meant to know better - voting for a worse future for them.

I doubt that generation care, they are more worried about what sex they are and the new Gillette advert.

Pony.

A whole generation of French, Spanish , and Greek people will be wishing their parents had the balls to unshackle themselves from the chains of EU protectionism like our golden generation did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joking aside, this is the stupidity of the situation; the Conservatives had a chance to get rid of May, but voted to stick with her, knowing how bad her 'deal' is, yet now a significant number of them will vote tonight to reject her proposal and create more turmoil and instability.

Hopefully the vote of no confidence will fail, but that May will fall on her sword.

The motion will be defeated, but I doubt she will go - the party gave her a 12 month free run in the leadership vote, when they all knew the vote on her 'deal' would go exactly as it has turned out.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Brexit - Post Match Reaction