Page 187 of 235 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,350 of 11734

Thread: Post EU - The Way Forward

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by trousers View Post
    # Devil's advocate klaxon #

Isn't he simply giving Parliamant more power/control, which is what Brexiteers were clamouring for (amongst other things)?
    No true democrat is clamouring for giving Parliamant (sic) more power/control. Parliament voted for the triggering of Article 50 by a majority of 384 votes, thus taking us out of the EU. The Governments job is to enforce that law. That's why the party that gains the most MP's gets to from a government.

Not a hard concept and our constitution is nothing like a committee where nothing gets done, although it needs strong leadership or a government of national unity.

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

Let's not forget what Labour had to say on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    He has his wish.

Quote Originally Posted by OldNick View Post
    It just shows how a lot of MP's have never negotiated in their lives. To ask for a vote to say that there could not be a 'no deal' is madness. That just takes the major negotiating point away from us in the discussion. The EU are as worried about us leaving without a deal as we are. It is a major negotiating point for us, to not have that is a nonsense. Barnier and co will love this
    It is nuts. Looks to me like the are just trying to manufacture a situation where a second referendum is unavoidable. Take 'no deal' off the table then vote down the only deal on offer - not sure there is any other way out.

The vast majority of MPs want to remain but they just don't want to be seen to be undemocratic so they will just send May back to Brussels where she will be told the only way to extend the deadline is a second vote. That way they get their second referendum and no one gets labelled a traitor.

Default Post EU - The Way Forward

Officials in Calais say in the event of a no deal brexit, movement of traffic/lorries etc will continue at the same pace and no need for the U.K. to divert to other ports

Amazing, eh!
    Last edited by Batman; 09-01-2019 at 12:43 PM.

No I'm not at all that is a blatant lie. Anyone who is as vociferous a supporter of the terrorist organisation antifa as jonnyboy is is absolutely from the extreme left. That doesn't mean that every Labour supporter is- though Labour has been infiltrated by a large amount over the last few years.
    That's still a big assumption though isn't it.

Saying anybody who supports Antifa is absolutely a far leftist is no different to saying that anybody who supports Tommy Robinson is absolutely a far right fascist.

And I already know you do not agree with the latter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bexy View Post
    That's still a big assumption though isn't it.

Saying anybody who supports Antifa is absolutely a far leftist is no different to saying that anybody who supports Tommy Robinson is absolutely a far right fascist.

And I already know you do not agree with the latter.
    I didn't say anyone who supports antifa though in fairness anyone who supports a terrorist organisation and isn't a radical probably doesn't know an awful lot about the organisation and a lot of what it has done. If you aren'twl willing to condemn unprovoked antifa violence then I absolutely consider you a radical in the same way that you should be considered one if you can't condemn right wing violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Officials in Calais say in the event of a no deal brexit, movement of traffic/lorries etc will continue at the same pace and no need for the U.K. to divert to other ports

Amazing, eh!
    Shock.

I didn't say anyone who supports antifa though in fairness anyone who supports a terrorist organisation and isn't a radical probably doesn't know an awful lot about the organisation and a lot of what it has done. If you aren'twl willing to condemn unprovoked antifa violence then I absolutely consider you a radical in the same way that you should be considered one if you can't condemn right wing violence.
    And you clearly don't know a lot about it either, because you seem to be under the impression it is a single homogenous entity, which it isn't, and neither has it ever been formally designated a terrorist organisation.

So going back to your original response to Jonnyboy, it kind of renders your opinion irrelevant as well.

Actually he didnt say that, but true to form facts dont play a large part in your posts.

11. Default

Amazing, eh!
    De la bouche du cheval...:

#DemolishProjectFear

12. Default

I love the BBC interviewer desperately trying to suggest there will be a problem.

"If the UK have £100M they wish to waste, why don't they give it to us"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bexy View Post
    And you clearly don't know a lot about it either, because you seem to be under the impression it is a single homogenous entity, which it isn't, and neither has it ever been formally designated a terrorist organisation.

So going back to your original response to Jonnyboy, it kind of renders your opinion irrelevant as well.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7927881.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...se-tax-returns

The White House addressed an August 2017 petition seeking to declare as a terrorist organization “AntiFa”, a loose collection of self-proclaimed whose occasionally violent protests attract national headlines. The White House said Trump opposes violence but that federal law provides no “mechanism for formally designating domestic terrorist organizations”.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buctootim View Post
    Actually he didnt say that, but true to form facts dont play a large part in your posts.
    ‘We used to call it insurrection, but we’re polite now and we call it direct action.’

Insurrection- an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence:

Blog Entries

The only reason they have not been is because there isn't a mechanism to formally designate them, not that they aren't guilty of domestic terrorism which they clearly are.

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    Trust a simpleton to simplify a problem: Southampton largely handles liquid bulk (crude oil, liquified gas, oil products etc) which, as an undifferentiated commodity, is far easier to check from a customs perspective. Dover is the UK’s busiest port for roll-on roll off freight -roads good vehicles and import/exports of motor vehicles and UK ports still handle much more roll-on roll-off cargo than lift-on lift-off i.e. containerised cargo.

Trust a w@nkstain to totally exaggerate a problem.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guided Missile View Post
    Trust a w@nkstain to totally exaggerate a problem.
    That Southampton largely handles liquid bulk and Dover is the UK's busiest ro-ro port are all facts. Keep up pal

Isn't Grimsby and Immingham the Busiest port in uk? Or are we talking just Roll on, Roll off?

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Isn't Grimsby and Immingham the Busiest port in uk? Or are we talking just Roll on, Roll off?
    You're thinking of cement and gravel...

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by buctootim View Post
    Itís really not complicated. The time sensitive goods come through Dover.

It doesnít matter if cars or wheat are held up and have to spend 24 hours waiting dockside at Southampton. It really really matters if roll on roll off trucks spend 24 hours on the M20 in Kent whilst their fresh lettuce or strawberries rot and the car factories stop because their just in time parts are still waiting customs clearance.
    24 hours on the M20...

All these ports are irrelevant, London Gateway is the future.

These parliamentary parlour games are sickening.
    MPs have had at least 4 chances to rule out no-deal: the 2015 Referendum Act, the Article 50 vote, the 2017 election manifestos & the 2018 Withdrawl Act.
    If they'd wanted to rule it out why didn't they LEGISLATE against it?

Whether you voted Leave or Remain Brexit has shown that MPs & our entire parliamentary system are unfit for purpose.

Amazing, eh!
    If true, that's excellent news, no doubt.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    If true, that's excellent news, no doubt.
    Remember this is the same Calais port boss who was being denigrated only last year by the swivels for claiming that a No Deal could result in tailbacks up to 30 miles in all directions and potential food shortages in the UK. Now the smelly little Frenchman is the hero of the hour. Which is it lads?

Needless to say, if I was Calais boss, I would feel a tad aggrieved if the UK government was seeking to divert business away from my port, awarding millions to cowboys who don’t have any ships and are all geared up to deliver pizzas and chicken strips.

And ultimately none of this changes EU law with respect to third countries - a Calais port official has no authority to alter EU law or unilaterally relax custom or sanitary and phytosanitary controls.

Anyway we'll see. About time that German car manufacturers and Italian prosecco producers made a cameo performance
    Last edited by shurlock; 09-01-2019 at 04:49 PM.

26. Default

Les gilets jaunes popping out to the cashpoint today:

Anna Soubry must have been there, as well:

"The Rothschilds financed Hitler, today it's Macron."

Blog Entries

Les gilets jaunes popping out to the cashpoint today:

Still propagating antisemitic tropes, chump?

28. Default

Still propagating antisemitic tropes, chump?
    You do realise it's not me in that photo, Herbert? Now, back in your box, or I'll re-post your Dover saga, cement, gravel and all...

Blog Entries

You do realise it's not me in that photo, Herbert? Now, back in your box, or I'll re-post your Dover saga, cement, gravel and all...
    Please do pal. Everyone can point and laugh at you again

30. Default

No Coleslaw politicians donít hire me for my predictions; but they have hired me for my Brexit analysis. A nice little earner too.

HTH
    Jesus, I just realised why Herbert has been in such a bad mood today. He recommended that the government spend £100M on avoiding problems at Dover and they want their £500 back.

Needless to say, if I was Calais boss, I would feel a tad aggrieved if the UK government was seeking to divert business away from my port, awarding millions to cowboys who don’t have any ships and are all geared up to deliver pizzas and chicken strips
    Seaborne Freight already conducting trials:

https://www.suffolkgazette.com/busin...qfaCIiYe4eLQFo

A jihadist reposts a yellow-vest unfurling an anti-Semitic banner. What a surprise.

Wes Tender must be delighted to have a buddy ready to highlight 'THE Jew' who has brought the New World Order down on his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal View Post
    A jihadist reposts a yellow-vest unfurling an anti-Semitic banner. What a surprise.

Wes Tender must be delighted to have a buddy ready to highlight 'THE Jew' who has brought the New World Order down on his head.
    You're like a stuck record. Nearly your bedtime, sonny. You won't want to be too tired for school tomorrow

34. Default

Oh please do. I very much enjoyed you being utterly annihilated.

Nurse will be along soon with some more medicine. This morning's dose has worn off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tender View Post
    You're like a stuck record. Nearly your bedtime, sonny. You won't want to be too tired for school tomorrow
    Trouble is, Al, your anti-Semitic post, and subsequent determination to stand by it, makes this far from a childish issue.

The mods on here don't police Jew-hating, nor any amount of racist garbage I've seen on here, but that doesn't mean you're getting a free pass for being a bigot.

Trouble is, Al, your anti-Semitic post, and subsequent determination to stand by it, makes this far from a childish issue.

The mods on here don't police Jew-hating, nor any amount of racist garbage I've seen on here, but that doesn't mean you're getting a free pass for being a bigot.
    Did the jibe that you're acting in an infantile manner upset you? Aw diddums.

It's alright mate, I've reported him here:

https://cst.org.uk/report-incident

We'll see if they want to do anything about it

39. Default

You are something else

Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    You are something else
    Tip of the iceberg. Wait till mid March....

Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    You are something else
    It's a joke - it's why I put a winking smiley at the end. Calm down.

Pathetic

Blog Entries

Is Les going to get one of those knocks on the door like Glasgow did in Gulygate?

WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!

We absolute bellend Corbyn is calling for a general election if May's deal is defeated (which it will be) because that's just what the country needs at this time a general election in the midst of the chaos that is Brexit.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Is Les going to get one of those knocks on the door like Glasgow did in Gulygate?
    Have to wait and see won't we?

I asked Verbal several times to divulge his age, as I only had his mental age to go on based on his infantile posts.

I have to conclude that you must be even younger than him. Still in short trousers, are you?

I asked Verbal several times to divulge his age, as I only had his mental age to go on based on his infantile posts.

I have to conclude that you must be even younger than him. Still in short trousers, are you?
    I'm assuming a little bit of poo came out when you saw that, yes?

I was in short trousers more recently than you, certainly. Just a quick thing - are you this unoriginal with insults in the rest of your life? You've repeated the same ones over and over to those of us that clearly aren't adolescents, and you're just starting to come across as a frightful bore, as well as a racist.
    Last edited by Unbelievable Jeff; 10-01-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Blog Entries

You really are a massive pr*ck

You really are a massive pr*ck
    Why you getting so emotional over it, love?