• Leave Before - Leave Now
    • Leave Before - Remain Now
    • Leave Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Remain Before - Remain Now
    • Remain Before - Leave Now
    • Remain Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Leave Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Remain Now
    • I've never been bothered - Why am I on this Thread?
    • No second Ref - 2016 was Definitive and Binding

Why's that an insult? She's with Les, so to me that is a massive tradeup. I was complementing her by saying that she could get herself a young Romanian gardener, rather than an old, racist, sociopath.
What a horrible individual you are. Disgraceful that you bring someones wife into a debate who is an innocent party in all this. You should apologise without a second thought.If not you should be banned from this forum.

I will add, I know neither of youm, but if this is how you really are Im very pleased I dont know you. If you have the moral fibre to apologise to Wes Tender then perhaps you are a bigger man than you seem to me at this moment

Why don't you get others to apologise for their threats and tolerance of violence, big man. That can start with scumbag Les and GM while we're you're preaching evenhandedness. Otherwise wind your neck in.

Why don't you get others to apologise for their threats and tolerance of violence, big man. That can start with scumbag Les and GM while we're you're preaching evenhandedness. Otherwise wind your neck in.

You're a fine one to talk, what with all the childish insults that you throw at anybody who disagrees with you. As they say, let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

What a horrible individual you are. Disgraceful that you bring someones wife into a debate who is an innocent party in all this. You should apologise without a second thought.If not you should be banned from this forum.

****ing hell, there are some pussies on this forum.

It was an off the cuff comment as to why he is a racist/xenophobe. I don't know his wife. I don't know his kids. I don't know him. All I know is what he has posted in this forum. She might not even ****ing exist.

How can you insult someone you don't know? If a tree falls in the woods and no-one is around etc...

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

I will add, I know neither of youm, but if this is how you really are Im very pleased I dont know you. If you have the moral fibre to apologise to Wes Tender then perhaps you are a bigger man than you seem to me at this moment

I'll apologise to him, if he will apologise to my kids for voting to make them poorer and their lives potentially much worse, if he apologises to the Jews and Arabs that he dislikes, if he apologises for threatening Shurlock and if he apologises for backing widespread violence for if the vote is overturned.

If he does that, I'll apologise for saying his wife sucked off a gardener.

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

So I was at a Rotary Ball a fortnight ago and I was having a long conversation with an owner of a Construction firm in the Camberley area. We started talking about his fishing boat that he's just had imported over from the US, and we started talking about where he tends to do his sea-fishing, and the potential conflicts Brexit would cause. Now this guy is a self-made, multi-millionaire, who has an amazing amount of confidence in what he says and does.

He starts talking through the fact that he voted to leave, the reason for it etc. He then, completely of his own accord, admits that he made a big mistake in the way he voted, and if he could have his vote again would be voting to stay.

That’s it then, proof that we need to stop Brexit. If a Rotary club millionaire has changed his mind, that’s good enough for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't seen threats of personal violence from them. Please shop me where they have and I will condemn that as well. I have seen them predict violence if the democratic will is not carried out, something that doesn't seem far fetched. If we had won and that our wishes had not been carried out Im sure we would be foreseeing violence on the streets

I haven't seen threats of personal violence from them. Please shop me where they have and I will condemn that as well. I have seen them predict violence if the democratic will is not carried out, something that doesn't seem far fetched. If we had won and that our wishes had not been carried out Im sure we would be foreseeing violence on the streets

I've got to admit that I have, in the past, threatened to smash shurlock's face in. It has everything to do with the fact that unlike everyone else who are anonymous on here, due to the old BBC 606 website, shurlock, as many other posters, discovered my identity. He was straight on my facebook page like the sad stalker he is. My page had a photo of my family and I. When he saw the picture of my beautiful daughter, he made a typically sexist comment that if she lost her job, she could always get a job at Hooters.

What followed was that I was forced to change my facebook photo. I couldn't give two f***s about him stalking me, but the creep leering all over my daughter was too much. The next day he edited the post to cover his tracks, but he knows what he posted and I kept a copy of the post. He's obviously a weirdo and stalker and I posted that if I ever find out his identity, I will give him a good smacking.

It appears now that he is running to teacher like the coward he is, but my threat still stands, pal. Anytime, anywhere...

I've got to admit that I have, in the past, threatened to smash shurlock's face in. It has everything to do with the fact that unlike everyone else who are anonymous on here, due to the old BBC 606 website, shurlock, as many other posters, discovered my identity. He was straight on my facebook page like the sad stalker he is. My page had a photo of my family and I. When he saw the picture of my beautiful daughter, he made a typically sexist comment that if she lost her job, she could always get a job at Hooters.

What followed was that I was forced to change my facebook photo. I couldn't give two f***s about him stalking me, but the creep leering all over my daughter was too much. The next day he edited the post to cover his tracks, but he knows what he posted and I kept a copy of the post. He's obviously a weirdo and stalker and I posted that if I ever find out his identity, I will give him a good smacking.

It appears now that he is running to teacher like the coward he is, but my threat still stands, pal. Anytime, anywhere...

Rule 1.

Eh? I’ve never been on your Facebook page (I don’t have a Facebook account for starters), didn’t know for a fact you had a daughter or ever seen photos of her. As much as you wish pal, I have no interest in you or your two-bit family :lol:.

True I made a passing joke because of a typically stupid comment you made about the fall in the pound and how great Brexit was for tourism and employment but it was only to reinforce the fact that much of it has been in s**tty, low wage hospitality jobs.

You are a clown of the highest order.

Edited by shurlock

Rule 1.

Back in the 606 days, the posters would meet up in a pub and talk ******. Posters from Pompey and Saints. It was a laugh and we raised a bit for charity, with No Shot Sherlock? organising charity events.

Everyone knew each other as most were locals. Now the weirdo's seem to have multiplied. I guess that happens when people with no friends and no life rely on the internet for their social interactions. I mean, does anyone really think shurlock the stalker has any pals, pal?

I'll apologise to him, if he will apologise to my kids for voting to make them poorer and their lives potentially much worse, if he apologises to the Jews and Arabs that he dislikes, if he apologises for threatening Shurlock and if he apologises for backing widespread violence for if the vote is overturned.

If he does that, I'll apologise for saying his wife sucked off a gardener.

You sad, sad man

Back in the 606 days, the posters would meet up in a pub and talk ******. Posters from Pompey and Saints. It was a laugh and we raised a bit for charity, with No Shot Sherlock? organising charity events.

Everyone knew each other as most were locals. Now the weirdo's seem to have multiplied. I guess that happens when people with no friends and no life rely on the internet for their social interactions. I mean, does anyone really think shurlock the stalker has any pals, pal?

I have no interest in you other than exposing the ignorant, racist crap you write and believe. Long may that continue pal as you continue to be a cretin on these threads.

I have no interest in you other than exposing the ignorant, racist crap you write and believe.

I would have looked forward to your next post explaining how you knew I had a daughter, but you're back on ignore, Herbert, because you've been caught red handed and shown to be the trolling weird stalker you are. No one cares whether you expose me as anything. People can read on this site and don't need a sad f*** like you to interpret what I post. So, get back in the wardrobe with your soiled copy of Readers Wives, pal.

I don't think that GM and Les understand that they exist as entertainment for us when we're bored? What's the phrase?

th-1.jpeg

Yep. That literally is the extent of things. Don’t forget GM is the serial exhibitionist on this board, the poster who started an entire thread about himself. I don’t think I got past the first couple of posts with getting bored stiff. Responding to him and Les is a bit of cheap entertainment, a few laughs mixed in with a bit of public service.

Edited by shurlock

I would have looked forward to your next post explaining how you knew I had a daughter, but you're back on ignore, Herbert, because you've been caught red handed and shown to be the trolling weird stalker you are. No one cares whether you expose me as anything. People can read on this site and don't need a sad f*** like you to interpret what I post. So, get back in the wardrobe with your soiled copy of Readers Wives, pal.

I needed to make the gag work, so used a bit of artistic licence and guessed you had a daughter (I assumed you had a family). It was about the gag pal -and satirising the incredibly stupid point you were making.

You're nearly 70 ffs. Time to act like it. Calling people out on the internet? really? What you going to do, hit him virtually with your real scotch bottle?

I've been banging on about it for a while and now reality dawns, as shown here. Read it and weep.

ashoka_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.PNG?imwidth=1240

Italy and France slid deeper into an economic slump in January as their services sectors began to crumble, pushing the eurozone uncomfortably close to its third recession in a decade.Chris Williamson from IHS Markit said manufacturing across the currency zone was tipping into recession. “The worst may be yet to come: new orders received by factories are declining at the steepest rate for nearly six years and new business inflows into the service sector have stalled,” he said.

“The deteriorating picture looks broad-based. Italy is in its steepest downturn for over five years. It’s clear that the business environment is at its most challenging since the height of the region’s debt crisis.”

Professor Ashoka Mody, the International Monetary Fund’s former deputy chief in Europe who is now at Princeton University, said the ECB was powerless and increasingly irrelevant. In his view the error was to allow the currency bloc to slide into a "lowflation trap" in the first place, as this raises real interests and poisons debt dynamics for vulnerable economies. It is hard to gauge the likely effects of a disorderly no-deal Brexit at this juncture since much would depend on the exact response by both sides.Such a rupture would almost certainly entail a major trade and financial shock for the eurozone, with complex interactions through credit and derivative markets, bank equities, and the wealth effect. These financial channels would greatly amplify the trade impact. A study by Deloitte concluded that supply chain disruptions might cause more damage to the car industry in Germany than in the UK. Direct German car sales to the UK would drop by more than 250,000 units a year.

So I was at a Rotary Ball a fortnight ago and I was having a long conversation with an owner of a Construction firm in the Camberley area. We started talking about his fishing boat that he's just had imported over from the US, and we started talking about where he tends to do his sea-fishing, and the potential conflicts Brexit would cause. Now this guy is a self-made, multi-millionaire, who has an amazing amount of confidence in what he says and does.

He starts talking through the fact that he voted to leave, the reason for it etc. He then, completely of his own accord, admits that he made a big mistake in the way he voted, and if he could have his vote again would be voting to stay. His reasons for staying were due to muliple factors - the fact that he believed what he was told by the leave campaign and was "****ing duped like a mug", and his workforce - he's happy to sponsor those from the EU for Visa's if they need it - but it's more due to the upheaval and worry it's causing a lot of his employees, and the human toll it seems to be having. I have to say I have so much respect for the fact that he admitted this.

In other news, I have been invited fishing with him once he's into his new moorings (he's moving from Southsea to Port Solent for some reason).

So people who voted for Brexit are racist scum, unless of course, you can ponce a free fishing trip of them. :lol:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c5a80d345666d453294e87f
It is apt you use a girl to get your message across lol. People who voted out perhaps had racist motives but Im sure most thought it was best for the countries future.

2 years on and it s getting questionable if staying in is such a good idea. Europes wealthiest economies are rattled, they are fearing us leaving, and IMO should get their thinking caps on and try and resolve this mess by helping us get through a deal that will suit all.The worlds economy is pretty unstable at present, the no deal is a disaster for Europe as well as us and we are at a cliffs edge. Look at gold going up, people are moving assets to that commodity which is always a sign that the people in the know are getting concerned. Running to safety

I never knew that , but as with the pathetic attack on Wes it was not an insult to you but to your family who are totally innocent in this debate, bringing them in is plain wrong and so I can understand why you want to punch the perpetrator. Not a threat because you dont have the same opinion on a frigging forum

I never knew that , but as with the pathetic attack on Wes it was not an insult to you but to your family who are totally innocent in this debate, bringing them in is plain wrong and so I can understand why you want to punch the perpetrator. Not a threat because you dont have the same opinion on a frigging forum

Me saying that perhaps his wife sucked off a gardener is worse than Wes saying he dislikes Arabs and Jews is it? Just trying to work out where the line is here.

Me saying that perhaps his wife sucked off a gardener is worse than Wes saying he dislikes Arabs and Jews is it? Just trying to work out where the line is here.

You really don't have the first idea do you? But as you don't know where the line is, it is pointless in anybody trying to educate you now, if you have come this far in your life without knowing where the boundaries of common decency lie.

I have never said that I dislike Jews, in fact I have said that I was an admirer of them in many ways. I have then said that I was not a great admirer of the Arabs. I don't hate them, but there are things about their culture that I don't agree with, such as the way that many of them treat their women as second class citizens for example. Do you approve of that? Silly question really, judging by your views on the wives of posters on here, you probably do.

You really don't have the first idea do you? But as you don't know where the line is, it is pointless in anybody trying to educate you now, if you have come this far in your life without knowing where the boundaries of common decency lie.

I have never said that I dislike Jews, in fact I have said that I was an admirer of them in many ways. I have then said that I was not a great admirer of the Arabs. I don't hate them, but there are things about their culture that I don't agree with, such as the way that many of them treat their women as second class citizens for example. Do you approve of that? Silly question really, judging by your views on the wives of posters on here, you probably do.

Okay let's correct the blatant falsehoods and omissions in this. While you have since patronised Jews with the verdict that you 'like' them, you have posted and doubled down on the the classic Jew-hating claim that 'A Jew' (Rothschild) is responsible for a New World Order that, in your conspiratorially diseased mind, has some kind of overarching control of the planet. So again: do you withdraw your endorsement of the anti-Semitic fantasy of a Jewish NWO? Without a withdrawal, your claim to 'like' Jews is a self-parodic nonsense.

You did not say that you 'were not a great admirer' of Arabs. You said you "disliked' them. You have been challenged since to say which Arabs you 'dislike', because they are an immensely varied group of people - to such an extent that disliking 'the Arabs' has meaning only in the straightforwardly racist dismissal and denigration of them. So again: WHICH Arabs do you 'dislike'? I can give you the list again if you've forgotten or (more likely) are completely clueless.

You have since widened your groups to dislike by taking umbrage at the sheer gall of a brown man to talk about white men's business - ie Brexit. You blew a gasket by making spectacularly ignorant claims about the Indian independence, not realising that the catastrophic 'just get on with it' timetable of partition destroyed millions of lives.

What's evident in your posts is that your Jew/Arab/brown-people racism is spreading like fungal rot. Who's next?

• Lighthouse changed the title to Brexit - Post Match Reaction