• Leave Before - Leave Now
    • Leave Before - Remain Now
    • Leave Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Remain Before - Remain Now
    • Remain Before - Leave Now
    • Remain Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Leave Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Remain Now
    • I've never been bothered - Why am I on this Thread?
    • No second Ref - 2016 was Definitive and Binding

As ever with a Brexiteer, a selfish "I'm alright Jack" attitude.

Lol, I think you will find the opposite is true. I’m the one thinking about those effected my mass uncontrolled immigration. It’s you that show no understanding or empathy and dismiss them as thick racists. Still as long as you can get some cheap Polish labour in to do your extension there’s no problem is there?

If you try and use your brain you would realise that the Brexit vote was more of a “actually I’m not alright Jack” message.

Edited by aintforever

You said you dislike Arabs didn't you?

What did I say about your children, I forget?

I said that I don't harbour much admiration or indeed liking for the Arabs.

You in your usual MO then stated in a subsequent post that I hated the Arabs, so I had to correct your usual and probably deliberate misapprehension.

Regarding your inflammatory remark about my children and grandchildren , I said that they would prosper following our departure for the sclerotic and failing EU, to which you asked whether they were violent racists too.

But you obviously don't have the common decency to debate on a forum without insults.

I said that I don't harbour much admiration or indeed liking for the Arabs.

You in your usual MO then stated in a subsequent post that I hated the Arabs, so I had to correct your usual and probably deliberate misapprehension.

Regarding your inflammatory remark about my children and grandchildren , I said that they would prosper following our departure for the sclerotic and failing EU, to which you asked whether they were violent racists too.

But you obviously don't have the common decency to debate on a forum without insults.

Ah, so you're lying then. I didn't insult your children or grandchildren, I just asked a question.

If I said I didn't like Jews, I'd be called anti-semitic. If I said I didn't like black people is be racist. How does you saying you don't like Arabs not equate to racism?

Lol, I think you will find the opposite is true. I’m the one thinking about those effected my mass uncontrolled immigration. It’s you that show no understanding or empathy and dismiss them as thick racists. Still as long as you can get some cheap Polish labour in to do your extension there’s no problem is there?

If you try and use your brain you would realise that the Brexit vote was more of a “actually I’m not alright Jack” message.

How do I know the opposite is true? All you've said is you don't give a **** as you've got a good job and a detached house, so bully for you. Sorry if I can't telepathically see you down the soup kitchen, or taking toys to the children's hospital...

How do I know the opposite is true? All you've said is you don't give a **** as you've got a good job and a detached house, so bully for you. Sorry if I can't telepathically see you down the soup kitchen, or taking toys to the children's hospital...

I never said I don’t give a ****, try reading. I said I don’t have any reason to fear mass immigration because of my situation but I understand why some people have issues with it. It’s called empathy - something you obviously lack.

I never said I don’t give a ****, try reading. I said I don’t have any reason to fear mass immigration because of my situation but I understand why some people have issues with it. It’s called empathy - something you obviously lack.

So what are you empathising with then? I'm yet to hear a good argument on what I should be empathising with, which is why I cannot empathise with those particular people.

Thing is, it's the majority white/gammon, leafy suburbs who voted leave, in the South at least.

Ah, so you're lying then. I didn't insult your children or grandchildren, I just asked a question.

If I said I didn't like Jews, I'd be called anti-semitic. If I said I didn't like black people is be racist. How does you saying you don't like Arabs not equate to racism?

I refuse to rise to your pathetic insults towards my family or your juvenile standard of argument. I can feel contented that I'm better than you when it comes to behaving like a grown up. I've said before, you really are beyond contempt, not worth wasting much time on. Go and find somebody else who you think gives a damn about your childish opinions.

I refuse to rise to your pathetic insults towards my family or your juvenile standard of argument. I can feel contented that I'm better than you when it comes to behaving like a grown up. I've said before, you really are beyond contempt, not worth wasting much time on. Go and find somebody else who you think gives a damn about your childish opinions.

Les why didn’t you condemn threats of violence against me made in a post to you? Are you surprised if people think you’re fair game when you hold odious views and behave like a hypocrite?

Edited by shurlock

I think we just established there were no insults towards your family - so stop trying to deflect from the fact that you've been outed as racist. Amazing that you can spend 64 words writing a post to someone who's not worth writing a post to, yet can't even spend 1 word of it defending your racist tendencies.

And who use the word "grown-up" and not "adult". Are you a child?

Les why didn’t you condemn threats of violence against me made in a post to you? Are you surprised if people think you’re fair game when you hold odious views and behave like a hypocrite?

He's a violent racist, who just gets angrier and angrier as he realises he's been caught out for what he is, whilst trying to hide his real reasons behind his school standard economics and politics knowledge.

IT IS always a temptation to an armed and agile nation

To call upon a neighbour and to say: –

"We invaded you last night – we are quite prepared to fight,

Unless you pay us cash to go away."

And that is called asking for Dane-geld,

And the people who ask it explain

That you've only to pay 'em the Dane-geld

And then you'll get rid of the Dane!

It is always a temptation for a rich and lazy nation,

To puff and look important and to say: –

"Though we know we should defeat you,

we have not the time to meet you.

We will therefore pay you cash to go away."

And that is called paying the Dane-geld;

But we've proved it again and again,

That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld

You never get rid of the Dane.

It is wrong to put temptation in the path of any nation,

For fear they should succumb and go astray;

So when you are requested to pay up or be molested,

You will find it better policy to say: --

"We never pay any-one Dane-geld,

No matter how trifling the cost;

For the end of that game is oppression and shame,

And the nation that plays it is lost!"

It's really simple, Shurlock. As I said already, it is ironic in the extreme that you like to dish it out with your juvenile and patronising insults, but don't like getting it back. In simple terms that you'll understand, you are the bully getting bullied. I have never seen you condemn anything abusive said to me, not even the disgusting stuff aimed at my family by the loathsome and juvenile Jeff, so who's the hypocrite? If I am, so are you.

Odious views = opinions that you don't hold.

I think we just established there were no insults towards your family - so stop trying to deflect from the fact that you've been outed as racist. Amazing that you can spend 64 words writing a post to someone who's not worth writing a post to, yet can't even spend 1 word of it defending your racist tendencies.

And who use the word "grown-up" and not "adult". Are you a child?

Grow-up nipper. 3 words

Except where you suggested his wife was having oral sex with a Romanian. Calm down, darling.

Man suggests that perhaps someone he doesn't know on a forum's wife may have sucked off a Romanian. I didn't say it was a fact, I was suggesting it could be a reason that someone on here would spread his hateful xenophobic and racist rhetoric on a public forum.

And I'm extremely calm thanks sweetie. The problem is I can't abide racists, and we've established Wes Tender is one. Maybe you should concentrate on that.

Man suggests that perhaps someone he doesn't know on a forum's wife may have sucked off a Romanian. I didn't say it was a fact, I was suggesting it could be a reason that someone on here would spread his hateful xenophobic and racist rhetoric on a public forum.
Why did you suggest she was sucking off a Romanian? It could have been any nationality. Definitely a racist comment...

Why did you suggest she was sucking off a Romanian? It could have been any nationality. Definitely a racist comment...

Because we were talking about his comment on the hordes of Eastern Europeans coming over here, and we were speculating on why he hates them so much.

If you're gonna play this game, make sure you've read the posts in question, or you'll just end up getting schooled, AGAIN.

Perhaps you can tell me what is racist about that?

IT IS always a temptation to an armed and agile nation

To call upon a neighbour and to say: –

"We invaded you last night – we are quite prepared to fight,

Unless you pay us cash to go away."

And that is called asking for Dane-geld,

And the people who ask it explain

That you've only to pay 'em the Dane-geld

And then you'll get rid of the Dane!

It is always a temptation for a rich and lazy nation,

To puff and look important and to say: –

"Though we know we should defeat you,

we have not the time to meet you.

We will therefore pay you cash to go away."

And that is called paying the Dane-geld;

But we've proved it again and again,

That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld

You never get rid of the Dane.

It is wrong to put temptation in the path of any nation,

For fear they should succumb and go astray;

So when you are requested to pay up or be molested,

You will find it better policy to say: --

"We never pay any-one Dane-geld,

No matter how trifling the cost;

For the end of that game is oppression and shame,

And the nation that plays it is lost!"

Rudyard Kipling, described by George Orwell as "a jingo imperialist", who was "morally insensitive and aesthetically disgusting", and who's poem "Ulster" was described as a "direct appeal to ignorance and a deliberate attempt to foster religious hate".

Edited by badgerx16

Perhaps you can tell me what is racist about that?

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

You stated that a Romanian would engage in oral sex with a married woman, thus suggesting that a member of that country possesses the characteristics of engaging in illegal and immoral behaviour in someone's garden. I call that distinguishing a Romanian as inferior.

Racist scum...

We can't even get on with each other. Little wonder that we can't get on with the EU or "migrants." Give it a rest and get back on subject please UJ. You have made your point several times over and are in danger of becoming the new hypochondriac. It would seem that the way forward post EU is just to spend hours slagging each other off!

Rudyard Kipling, described by George Orwell as "a jingo imperialist", who was "morally insensitive and aesthetically disgusting", and who's poem "Ulster" was described as a "direct appeal to ignorance and a deliberate attempt to foster religious hate".

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,

Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,

And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;

If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,

If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,

Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,

And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

You stated that a Romanian would engage in oral sex with a married woman, thus suggesting that a member of that country possesses the characteristics of engaging in illegal and immoral behaviour in someone's garden. I call that distinguishing a Romanian as inferior.

Racist scum...

Lol, no it doesn't. So a few things:

1. Since when are blowjobs illegal?

2. Since when is Wes's wife giving someone a blowjob mean that I am distinguishing them as inferior?

I think you may well be projecting your opinions of Romanian's onto me there, pal.

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

We can't even get on with each other. Little wonder that we can't get on with the EU or "migrants." Give it a rest and get back on subject please UJ. You have made your point several times over and are in danger of becoming the new hypochondriac. It would seem that the way forward post EU is just to spend hours slagging each other off!

I thought of all people on this forum you would have an isssue with someone saying they disliked a race or group of people?

1. Since when are blowjobs illegal?

Blow jobs in public are illegal

2. Since when is Wes's wife giving someone a blowjob mean that I am distinguishing them as inferior?

You suggested Romanians would engage in an illegal and immoral act

Now, if it had been Monty Don, the post would have been more reasonable and you wouldn't have shown what a racist scumbag you really are. Back on ignore, moron.

Now, if it had been Monty Don, the post would have been more reasonable and you wouldn't have shown what a racist scumbag you really are. Back on ignore, moron.

Since when did I say it was in public? So it's not illegal.

And considering it's his wife doing the noshing, I would suggest that's not immoral.

As Soggy said though, don't think we're going to agree on this, so best get back on topic before this is moved to the Kindergarten Thread.

And considering it's his wife doing the noshing, I would suggest that's not immoral.

You seem to be taking a lot of this to heart - perhaps it's your wife that's been taking it..?

You said Wes's wife was "noshing" their gardener, an occupation that generally occurs outdoors. Your moral compass appears different than most sane people.

Oh and it was unlikely to have been my "wife that's been taking it.." as she died of cancer three months ago.

As Soggy said though, don't think we're going to agree on this, so best get back on topic before this is moved to the Kindergarten Thread.

you've lost your moral position on this and should apologise.

Am I right saying that you were the one who had problems with the Masons(?) parking in front of your gate????

You said Wes's wife was "noshing" their gardener, an occupation that generally occurs outdoors. Your moral compass appears different than most sane people.

Oh and it was unlikely to have been my "wife that's been taking it.." as she died of cancer three months ago.

I actually edited my post before you posted this, as wanted to diffuse the situation somewhat.

UJ, it's really simple. Apologise and then shut the fu ck up about it.

Absolutely not. Apologise for what? Speculating as to why Wes doesn't like Eastern European's? For pointing out that his dislike for Arabs is racist?

Considering this was brought back up by GM I'm not apologising. It could have been left alone but he continued to push it.

Come on stop arguing and let’s have some Xmas good will. It is the season to be jolly. Take a leaf out of the EU’s glorious leader’s book and get in the Xmas mood.

Here he is on Monday at an official function, being helped to his feet after getting sciatica again. He’s not arguing over blow jobs or racist language, he’s doing what he does best and spreading a bit of Xmas cheer. Hic...........

db05dc4f0bbc33e97c4586a382e8e2f8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GM, having quoted "Dane Geld", are you implying that the EU are threatening an armed invasion of the U K ?
Read it and take what you want from it. It's a great poem and my interpretation, if you are able to read literature, not written by a Socialist author, is that by paying £35 billion to the EU under May's deal will not guarantee a Brexit, because the EU will continue to take from us and ".. the end of that game is oppression and shame, And the nation that plays it is lost!" You may not care whether the end of the game is the loss of our nation state and think that I am jingoistic, but the UK is not trying to build a new and expansive Victorian empire of the type that Kipling lived in. Germany and France, using the EU as a mechanism are trying to do that and we are helping to fund them. "Dane Geld"...

Luckily, Britain had King Alfred vs the Viking hordes. We have Queen Theresa and God help us...

• Lighthouse changed the title to Brexit - Post Match Reaction