• Leave Before - Leave Now
    • Leave Before - Remain Now
    • Leave Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Remain Before - Remain Now
    • Remain Before - Leave Now
    • Remain Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Leave Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Remain Now
    • I've never been bothered - Why am I on this Thread?
    • No second Ref - 2016 was Definitive and Binding

That fool is nothing to do with what I posted about. Any talk of war with Spain is ****ing retarded.

Maybe we were a cross purposes. Agree its retarded - but instead of slapping down Howard No10 backed him. Just unbelievably dumb.

Does anybody seriously believe that if we unilaterally gave EU citizens the right to remain the EU would do the same without linking it to something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody really believe that Spain is about to imperil the huge pile of cash British tourists and expats pump into their economy every year?

Sent from my old tablet using my fingers.

Does anybody really believe that Spain is about to imperil the huge pile of cash British tourists and expats pump into their economy every year?

Sent from my old tablet using my fingers.

I don't quite see what tourists have to do with it, we were discussing people living in the EU.

Of course Spain want Brits to stay in Spain and won't do anything to jeopardise that. There's zero chance of a like for like deal not being done, but that's because we've used their citizens to trade off against ours.However the snowflakes wanted to give that up .If I was Spanish pm & The U.K. had unilaterally declared my citizens could stay, I'd say " yours can as well, but we're not going to continue to underwrite British workers health care". Before adding "like pensioner expats I expect the U.K. to reimburse us".What's May gonna do, tell workers she can't look after British citizens on European soil or agree to cough up.

****ing good job you lefties aren't negotiating on our behalf,you soft arses would have your pants pulled right down. We'd probably end up giving the IOW to Belgium

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

Spain is a member of Nato and so any attack on them would be taken as an attack on all member nations. So we would have to attack ourselves to defend Spain who we were attacking.

Does that make sense??

Does anyone know the likely age limit for conscription? Not sure whether to get in shape or not?

I don't quite see what tourists have to do with it, we were discussing people living in the EU.

Of course Spain want Brits to stay in Spain and won't do anything to jeopardise that. There's zero chance of a like for like deal not being done, but that's because we've used their citizens to trade off against ours.However the snowflakes wanted to give that up .If I was Spanish pm & The U.K. had unilaterally declared my citizens could stay, I'd say " yours can as well, but we're not going to continue to underwrite British workers health care". Before adding "like pensioner expats I expect the U.K. to reimburse us".What's May gonna do, tell workers she can't look after British citizens on European soil or agree to cough up.

****ing good job you lefties aren't negotiating on our behalf,you soft arses would have your pants pulled right down. We'd probably end up giving the IOW to Belgium

I think you will find that all we "lefties" have long advocated the reunification of Shanklin with Wallonia. After all, Karl Marx did argue so in 'Das Kapital' do you know ;)

Are you also aware I wonder that - statistically speaking - there is a 70% probability that Brexit voters (such as your good self for example) also support the reintroduction of capital punished and the public flogging of criminals. So right wing loons are obviously capable of being utterly wrong about more than one subject then ...

There's pony and then there's pony.

Are you also aware I wonder that - statistically speaking - there is a 70% probability that Brexit voters (such as your good self for example) also support the reintroduction of capital punished and the public flogging of criminals. So right wing loons are obviously capable of being utterly wrong about more than one subject then ...

What a load of old pony.

Please point me in the direction of where I've advocated public flogging of criminals. Perhaps you can point to any evidence that Brexit supporters endorse public flogging. Looks like you're starting to make things up, the bitterness of defeat is obviously starting to affect you.

What a load of old pony.

Gawdon Bennet! Gawd luv us! Someone point this Cockney Geezer in the direction of some slang words other than pony, pony, pony! The attempt to sound like Bert, the Bobbins from Poppins, is starting to do my crust of bread in.

What a load of old pony.

Please point me in the direction of where I've advocated public flogging of criminals. Perhaps you can point to any evidence that Brexit supporters endorse public flogging. Looks like you're starting to make things up, the bitterness of defeat is obviously starting to affect you.

Standard tactics from the left.

Call everyone who voted for Brexit stupid and say they lack intelligence... when that doesn't work, resort to making things up.

Edited by SKD
typo

Gawdon Bennet! Gawd luv us! Someone point this Cockney Geezer in the direction of some slang words other than pony, pony, pony! The attempt to sound like Bert, the Bobbins from Poppins, is starting to do my crust of bread in.

I voted out but now I'm worried we're heading down the wrong frog and toad.

I've never said they lack inelegance

I think I may have. Soz.

It's so hard to find any unused insults for the Brexit cult that one is drawn to double-negative compliments, because, as all Remoaners know, the cultists' heads will topple over trying to work it out.

Two World Wars and one World Cup, innit pal.

Pray, what have 2 world wars and an Association Football victory from last century got to do with our timely exit from the now doomed European Union project?

Pray, what have 2 world wars and an Association Football victory from last century got to do with our timely exit from the now doomed European Union project?

As you can see from this thread he's got a weird obsession with Brexit and calling people he doesn't know 'pal'.

Perhaps you can point to any evidence that Brexit supporters endorse public flogging. Looks like you're starting to make things up, the bitterness of defeat is obviously starting to affect you.

My pleasure old bean: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36803544

Disappointed that you would even THINK that a man of my calibre would go around making stuff up ;)

India dents UK trade hopes with lapsed deal

https://www.ft.com/content/5fef7796-1914-11e7-a53d-df09f373be87

#globalbritain #empire2.0

"Mihir Sharma, senior fellow at the Observer Research Foundation, said “an absurd amount of Commonwealth nostalgia” has informed the pre- and post-Brexit referendum debate in the UK. “Using the Commonwealth to generate the kind of economic relationships that Britain would like is simply not going to happen,” he said. Kavaljit Singh, director of New Delhi’s Madhyam think-tank, added:*“It is not going to be as simple as recreating the empire. If it was, India would have signed a new bilateral investment treaty (instead of letting it lapse).”

Ministers have tried for years to promote trade between India and the UK. But despite repeated visits by David Cameron, the former prime minister, and his successor Theresa May, bilateral trade has remained largely flat. During the past five years, trade between the two countries*has fallen from*$15.7bn a year to $14bn. The latest figures show just 1.7 per cent of British exports go to India, slightly less than goes to Sweden and a fraction of the 44 per cent that goes to the EU as a whole.*

Edited by buctootim

Good to know we've got the A Team on the job. Sucking up to those nice people leading the Philippines and Saudi Arabia is so much preferable to dealing with those despicable Germans and Swedes.

"Liam Fox’s declaration of “shared values” with Rodrigo Duterte, the Philippines leader whose war on drugs has killed 7,000 people, has prompted dismay about the government’s approach to human rights as it seeks post-Brexit trade deals. The international trade secretary, who will also visit Malaysia and Indonesia on his trip, said in an article published in local media that he wanted Britain to build a stronger relationship with the Philippines based on “a foundation of shared values and shared interests”.

As Fox visited the Philippines, Theresa May was in Saudi Arabia as part of a wider government effort to shore up the UK’s trading position after Brexit. Speaking to the BBC, she refused to criticise the government’s bombardment of Yemen, which is estimated to have killed more than 10,000 civilians and displaced more than 3 million people.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/04/liam-fox-meets-philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte

• Lighthouse changed the title to Brexit - Post Match Reaction