• Leave Before - Leave Now
    • Leave Before - Remain Now
    • Leave Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Remain Before - Remain Now
    • Remain Before - Leave Now
    • Remain Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Leave Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Remain Now
    • I've never been bothered - Why am I on this Thread?
    • No second Ref - 2016 was Definitive and Binding

Id imagine it’s harder with a referendum than a FPTP General election. You don’t even need to poll half the seats as you’ll know the result regardless. My dog could stand as a Tory in my constituency of Poole and win, whereas nobody had a clue how many Leave voters there were. It was only on Independence Day when I went up the polling station that I realised we had a chance. It was mobbed, I’d never seen so many people voting. I talked to the sad sack Lib Dem who for some unknown reason always stands outside at every election , and he was genuinely shocked by the turn out. Predicting turnout must be so much harder in a referendum than a GE. One, people will vote knowing their vote will count, and two you don’t really know how motivated people are to vote and how important the issue is to people who don’t normally care about politics.

Living in a safe seat, it was a nice change to have a vote that actually counted. My MP is a pompous arse, a soft pinko halfwit, when I pointed this out to him via an email regarding his support for May’s turd policy (not quite in those terms) his reply was “ I have a 14,000 majority, so I must be doing something right”. I replied that he was inspirational, and that he had inspired me..... inspired me to join Banksies blue wave, join the party to get a proper leader in charge, and then to try and deselect his sorry fat arse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You clearly know nothing about the British Election Survey.

I hope you’re not tired of experts too pal?

Let’s be clear: this is not a poll or survey in the sense you’re implying - one based on voters intentions. Intentions can be an unreliable guide for various reasons: voters may make up their minds only at the last minute; others may not actually bother going out and voting; and others may be shy about revealing their preferences. The survey in question is conducted after the election, based on voters actual behaviour and thus far more robust.

Surveys generated in the heat of an election have other limitations. They are typically smaller, though elementary statistics tells us that’s not a problem in and of itself. More problematic is that they are not always random -thus certain segments of the electorate may be more likely to pick up the phone or use the internet when pollsters try to interview them. Survey companies can use weighting techniques to correct for these biases but these are often very messy.

All this will necessarily skew the survey’s representativeness - regardless of size. This is less of a problem for something like the British Election Survey which is carefully designed to ensure a random sample (if only by virtue of the fact that it doesn’t face the same time constraints). In this respect a survey of 30,000, based on a robust sample frame, is more than sufficient to be representative of the UK electorate.

Im not tired of experts at all Dodger, I just feel that when someone asks a percentage of people their voting habits some will not always be truthful. That will skew a result. Im not aware that it is law to tell a pollster who you voted for, but your experts who live in ivory towers and insulated from the real world accept every person is telling the truth.

I have experience in knowing that so called experts have the wool pulled over their eyes quite regularly, although not in this field but generally. Hence museums have lots of fakes

Im not tired of experts at all Dodger, I just feel that when someone asks a percentage of people their voting habits some will not always be truthful. That will skew a result. Im not aware that it is law to tell a pollster who you voted for, but your experts who live in ivory towers and insulated from the real world accept every person is telling the truth.

I have experience in knowing that so called experts have the wool pulled over their eyes quite regularly, although not in this field but generally. Hence museums have lots of fakes

Dodger?

you are wasting your time, a zealot finds it impossible to process anything that contradicts their ideology. Whatever reality you present is roundly rejected. I cannot imagine what strange universe GM resides in but to date un-discovered by humankind.

Here's my reality, matey-boy:

1. Fear: Recession by Christmas 2016
    The Treasury envisaged that merely voting to leave the EU would cause an immediate “shock”, that would see the economy “fall into recession with four quarters of negative growth”.
    “Does Britain really want this DIY recession?” said George Osborne, the chancellor at the time. “Because that’s what the evidence shows we’ll get if we vote to leave the EU.”
    Reality: The United Kingdom has not had a single quarter of negative growth after the referendum, with no recession materialising.
  2. Fear: Tens of billions in extra borrowing
    The Treasury expected that ministers would have to borrow tens of billions of pounds further amid the economic shock after a Leave vote. It estimated the bill after a year would be around £24 billion, or as high as £39 billion.
    Reality: The battle against the budget deficit is almost over, with the latest official figures showing government borrowing has fallen to its lowest level in 16 years. Last month was the biggest surplus for any July since 2000 as receipts outstripped spending by £2 billion.
  3. Fear: Lower productivity
    The Treasury used what it called “many cautious assumptions” to warn of “lower future productivity” after a vote to leave.
    Reality: Official figures confirm that output per hour worked is higher than where it was at the time of the referendum, with the last update from the Office for National Statistics revealing that it had grown by 0.9 per cent compared with the three months before. This marked its first rise since late 2016 and the biggest increase since the second quarter of 2011.
  4. Fear: House prices falling by nearly a fifth
    Mr Osborne was blunt during the referendum about what would happen to property prices in the two years after the referendum: “The country and the people in the country are going to be poorer. That affects the value of people’s homes and the Treasury analysis shows that there would be a hit to the value of people’s homes by at least 10 per cent and up to 18 per cent.”
    Reality: The average UK house price has risen over the last two years, the Office for National Statistics has confirmed, with it now at £228,384. That represents a rise of around 7 per cent.
  5. Fear: At least half a million more people out of work
    The Treasury thought “unemployment would increase by around 500,000” after a Brexit vote. This was a conservative estimate, as officials thought the number could be as high as 820,000. The unemployment rate would increase by as much as 2.4 per cent.
    Reality: The number of people out of work has fallen markedly since the referendum, from around 1.63 million to 1.36 million. Such a low level has not been seen in over 40 years. The unemployment rate fell over the same period from 4.9 to 4 per cent.
  6. Fear: Tens of thousands more young people out of work
    The Treasury warned that youth unemployment would increase by around 70,000 after a Brexit vote, and potentially by as much as 100,000 depending on how bad the “shock” was.
    Reality: Approximately 623,000 16- to 24-year-olds were out of work around the time of the referendum. Two years on, the youth unemployment tally has fallen to 492,000. The youth unemployment rate has fallen over the same period, from 13.6 per cent to 11.3 per cent, marking its lowest level since records began.
  7. Fear: Real wages shrinking
    The Treasury thought the economic shock after voting Leave would see real wages fall by at least 2.8 per cent, and as much as 4 per cent.
    Reality: The latest figures from the Office for National Statistics show that real wages not only rose in the month after the referendum, but they are 0.8 per cent higher than in June 2016.

I think you are currently inhabiting the universe where "the zealots are finding it impossible to process anything that contradicts their ideology". Still, I'm highly amused by the ease with which the so-called intellectual Remainers on this thread are brainwashed, by the dumbest of politicians this country has to offer.

Here's my reality, matey-boy:

I think you are currently inhabiting the universe where "the zealots are finding it impossible to process anything that contradicts their ideology". Still, I'm highly amused by the ease with which the so-called intellectual Remainers on this thread are brainwashed, by the dumbest of politicians this country has to offer.

Hello JJ: still desperately clinging onto George Osborne- never mind that many of us thought his predictions were bunkum and two years on, virtually every promise of the Leave campaign lies in tatters.

The emperor is stark bollöck naked. Worse he’s waving his tackle in your gullible little face and you’re enjoying it pal.

Or Tory party rules about new members and votes.

3 months and I get to vote. Fact

They’ve now vetted me to make sure I wasn’t one of Banksies blue momentum, and I’m in. From what I can make out their vetting procedure is to check I didn’t join by following Aaron’s link, and that I hadn’t been a member of another party recently. Exactly as I said , 3 months and I’ll be able to vote for the next PM once the ERG decide the time is right to strike down the Maybot. All for only £2 a month.

7dcffca28f7dec01b343d1d0ef540539.png

Thank you Brandon......

as I said , 3 months and I’ll be able to vote for the next PM once the ERG decide the time is right to strike down the Maybot. All for only £2 a month.

Will be pretty tight though. The leave deal will be agreed by early November and will be voted on in Parliament shortly after. Depending on whether its voted in or down May will either be confirmed in her job or will resign the same day, triggering a leadership election almost immediately after. I dont know the exact Tory election rules but whether you get to vote will probably depend on if you have to be eligible at the start of the process (eg mid November)

Hello JJ: still desperately clinging onto George Osborne- never mind that many of us thought his predictions were bunkum and two years on, virtually every promise of the Leave campaign lies in tatters.

The emperor is stark bollöck naked. Worse he’s waving his tackle in your gullible little face and you’re enjoying it pal.

I think you're ignoring the facts again, pal, obviously because you're having too many homoerotic fantasies involving economists:

The economy is doing great Trident. Productivity' date=' the most important gauge of an economy's health, is p*ss-poor[b'].[/b]

Reality:Official figures confirm that output per hour worked is higher than where it was at the time of the referendum, with the last update from the Office for National Statistics revealing that it had grown by 0.9 per cent compared with the three months before. This marked its first rise since late 2016 and the biggest increase since the second quarter of 2011.

Household essentials' date=' including rental costs, have soared, squeezing discretionary buying power. [/quote']

Reality: The latest figures from the Office for National Statistics show that real wages not only rose in the month after the referendum, but they are 0.8 per cent higher than in June 2016.

The current account deficit is at a postwar high.

Reality:The battle against the budget deficit is almost over, with the latest official figures showing government borrowing has fallen to its lowest level in 16 years. Last month was the biggest surplus for any July since 2000 as receipts outstripped spending by £2 billion.

Growth' date=' such as it is, is being driven by a binge in consumer credit[/quote']

Binge :lol::

united-kingdom-consumer-credit.png?s=unitedkinconcre&v=201808300847x&d1=20170101&d2=20181231

Reality:The United Kingdom has not had a single quarter of negative growth after the referendum, with no recession materialising.

I tell you what, pal. I'll promise to keep you off ignore, if you'll promise to stop jerking off over the Economist centrefold...:poundit:

I think you're ignoring the facts again, pal, obviously because you're having too many homoerotic fantasies involving economists:

Binge :lol::

united-kingdom-consumer-credit.png?s=unitedkinconcre&v=201808300847x&d1=20170101&d2=20181231

I tell you what, pal. I'll promise to keep you off ignore, if you'll promise to stop jerking off over the Economist centrefold...:poundit:

All those statements were true at the time they were made. I also made no causal statement about the role of Brexit - I was simply outlining the vulnerabilities in the UK economy which Brexit risks exacerbating. Either way, many continue to be true: you really want to debate the UK’s abysmal productivity record? Are you claiming real wages are healthy relative to history and other countries in light of robust global economic growth?

Understandably you’re too thick to understand the difference between signal and noise - hence your charming little tendency to cherrypick data and look at snapshots only over several quarters rather than underlying trends. That didn’t end too well with your daily £/$ charts, did it? If not that you present data that doesn’t even support your position :lol: Stop embarrassing yourself.

Edited by shurlock

Will be pretty tight though. The leave deal will be agreed by early November and will be voted on in Parliament shortly after. Depending on whether its voted in or down May will either be confirmed in her job or will resign the same day, triggering a leadership election almost immediately after. I dont know the exact Tory election rules but whether you get to vote will probably depend on if you have to be eligible at the start of the process (eg mid November)

If that’s the case, I’ve wasted £6. Hardly the end of the world.

Personally, I think Nov will be pushing it, unless it’s already been fixed. Ive thought for a long time they’ll be a massive fudge where the withdrawal agreement will be so wholly both sides can blag it. That’ll bring a “transition phrase” which will be when the fun begins. She won’t be able to get anything through the commons, so won’t even try. The whole history of her premiership is her kicking the can down the road, she’ll limp on and on, until the ERG pull the trigger.

The fixed term parliament act ties her hands and stops her tacking a confidence vote onto it. She’s basically ****ed, she can’t even go nuclear and call an election. There’s no way the grey suits will let her, even if they did, enough tories wont want one to vote it through.

Whatever happens the conference should be fun, although surely she can’t be as embarrassing as last year.

The way things have gone today, it's pretty clear there'll be an election challenge over the Chequers deal well before the November deadline. As I said, Lord Crap hasn't thought this through and he's going to have to watch impotently on the sidelines. And he's still missing an essential ingredient in the Tory party rules that's going to send his £6 down the swanny. I wonder if he can spot it.

The way things have gone today, it's pretty clear there'll be an election challenge over the Chequers deal well before the November deadline. As I said, Lord Crap hasn't thought this through and he's going to have to watch impotently on the sidelines. And he's still missing an essential ingredient in the Tory party rules that's going to send his £6 down the swanny. I wonder if he can spot it.

There won’t be an election. No chance, not a hope. It’s been taken out of the PM’s hands, and if you think enough Tories are going to vote for one you’re deluded. There is zero chance of them voluntarily voting for an election they don’t need to call, and with her at the helm.

There won’t be an election. No chance, not a hope. It’s been taken out of the PM’s hands, and if you think enough Tories are going to vote for one you’re deluded. There is zero chance of them voluntarily voting for an election they don’t need to call, and with her at the helm.

Leadership election, Lord Torycrap, not general. That should have been obvious, given that's what we're talking about. The wheels are just about to fall off Chequers, remember? Keep up!

I'm not sure you're managing this being-a-Tory-member thing at all well - and it's such early days!

And now you're a loyal Tory, and so officially dedicated to fu cking people over who are less fortunate then you, let's hear you sing the praises of your great leader. And perhaps a curtsy?

And now you're a loyal Tory, and so officially dedicated to fu cking people over who are less fortunate then you, let's hear you sing the praises of your great leader. And perhaps a curtsy?

Banksies blue wave will steer the party in another direction. You’re the one supporting their leaders. Major, Cameron, May, all on your side of the Brexit divide. As you say, they’re dedicated to ****ing the less fortunate over. Luckily , the less fortunate found their voice and took back control. Whereas people like you are still siding with The Man against them.

Banksies blue wave will steer the party in another direction. You’re the one supporting their leaders. Major, Cameron, May, all on your side of the Brexit divide. As you say, they’re dedicated to ****ing the less fortunate over. Luckily , the less fortunate found their voice and took back control. Whereas people like you are still siding with The Man against them.

What is it about privilege and a posho accent that means you suspend your critical judgment? You really think that Bojo, Rees-Mogg, Farage and other free market fundamentalists have your back? Your overlords are pointing and laughing at you. Like they’ve always done.

Edited by shurlock

Meanwhile, in Euroland:

• Italy’s economy at zero growth and about to implode.
  • In Germany people are fighting in the streets fed up with mass killings from unwanted immigrants.
  • Poland and Hungary being instructed what to do.
  • French economy slowing.
  • German economy likely to go into a recession.
  • German banks about to go bust.

Like I've said before, it's always nice to be the first one in the lifeboat...

Meanwhile, in Euroland:

• In Germany people are fighting in the streets fed up with mass killings from unwanted immigrants.

Well I'm not exactly sure that there are mass killings in Germany. We in France have had a fair few knife attcks of late but they're always the work of "deranged people". We do seem to have an awful lot of those just now.

Meanwhile, in Euroland:

Lifeboat? Such sweet naivety JJ - if there was an economic crisis on the continent, the UK would be among the first countries to be hit. Being inside or outside the EU would make little difference. A lifeboat would be as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Also explain how Germany is likely to go into recession when it is growing more quickly than the UK?
The German economy is dependent on manufacturing and exports of goods and will be hard hit by a trade war/tariff imposition by the US on automobiles and a slowdown in the growth of the Chinese economy. It's banking sector, in particular Deutsche Bank, is in real trouble, as I pointed out a couple of years ago. If you had followed my advice and shorted Deutsche Bank stocks, you would have made a compound gain of over 16% a year. With the UK economy largely dependent on it's growing service sector, the threats facing it, in regard to a trade war, a slowing Chinese economy and bailing out the Italians, are far less than those faced by the metal bashing Germans. The German economic miracle has run out of steam, after being built on an undervalued currency and massive trade surplus, on the back and to the detriment, of the rest of the EU. Trump has them worked out and will deliver a hammer blow soon. I would love us to "crash out" of the EU and stick 25% tariffs on German cars in retaliation for not giving us a free trade deal. That would wipe that smug grin off Frau Merkel's face.

Still, what do I know? I've only been right about everything....:smug:.

According to this, Canada Plus may be back on the cards:

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-09-04/david-davis-may-win-his-canada-style-brexit-deal/

A Canada style arrangement has never been off the table, at least from the EU’s perspective (see Barnier’s infamous PowerPoint slide). May doesn’t like it because it’s wholly inadequate for the UK economy’s needs, especially as it barely touches on regulatory alignment which is the main source of trade frictions.

The German economy is dependent on manufacturing and exports of goods and will be hard hit by a trade war/tariff imposition by the US on automobiles and a slowdown in the growth of the Chinese economy. It's banking sector, in particular Deutsche Bank, is in real trouble, as I pointed out a couple of years ago. If you had followed my advice and shorted Deutsche Bank stocks, you would have made a compound gain of over 16% a year. With the UK economy largely dependent on it's growing service sector, the threats facing it, in regard to a trade war, a slowing Chinese economy and bailing out the Italians, are far less than those faced by the metal bashing Germans. The German economic miracle has run out of steam, after being built on an undervalued currency and massive trade surplus, on the back and to the detriment, of the rest of the EU. Trump has them worked out and will deliver a hammer blow soon. I would love us to "crash out" of the EU and stick 25% tariffs on German cars in retaliation for not giving us a free trade deal. That would wipe that smug grin off Frau Merkel's face.

Comic book stuff. Keep them coming pal :lol:

Didn't David Davis want 'Canada plus plus plus' ? : "The best of Canada, the best of Japan, and the best of South Korea", whatever that gobbledegook really adds up to.

He can probably have that but it still falls far far short of what the UK needs, especially for just-in-time production. By Canada plus plus plus, what the jihadists really mean and want is across-the-board mutual recognition of standards and regulations. Basically it amounts to the UK having freedom to set rules while demanding the EU grant it market access on the UK’s word that it’s standards are aligned with the EU. It’s basically two fingers up to the tenets of collective decision making and enforcement at the heart of the single market. Clearly that will never fly - never mind it being near unprecedented in international trade. But hey Ringo and John like the rest of their ilk refuse to accept they’ve been sold a pup.

Edited by shurlock

Comic book stuff. Keep them coming pal :lol:

Mate, I can't compete with your one-liners:

The economy is doing great Trident. Productivity, the most important gauge of an economy's health, is p*ss-poor.

Household essentials, including rental costs, have soared, squeezing discretionary buying power.

The current account deficit is at a postwar high.

Growth, such as it is, is being driven by a binge in consumer credit

You're the Benny Hill of economics.

Mind you, if you want a real laugh, read this recent article from that well known comic, the Daily Telegraph:

Key quotes (source: Matthew Flynn, Telegraph)

Retail sales are falling sharply. Industrial production is slumping. Construction is sluggish and the government is weak and clueless with little idea of how to respond to falling demand. That is... a description of what is meant to be the eurozone’s strongest economy – Germany.

Very few people seem to have noticed it yet but there are worrying signs the exporting powerhouse at the centre of the eurozone is slowing down sharply. No progress has been made on reform, policy responses are limited and electorates are exhausted by austerity. One more downturn might be the last.

Most mainstream economists have bought into the story that the eurozone is booming this year. Led by a powerful Germany, with France reviving under president Macron, and with a central bank that is still pumping the economy with printed money and near-zero interest rates, production has been rising and joblessness finally falling. Heck, even Italy and Greece have been growing again. Investors have been pouring cash into the continent, and the currency has been soaring, as anyone planning a holiday in France or Spain will quickly discover.

There are some suspicious numbers emerging that don’t quite fit that narrative. Start with Germany. This week we learnt retail sales dropped by 0.7pc in February. They have fallen in six of the last eight months and all of the last three. On Friday, industrial production figures showed output down by 1.6pc, the largest monthly fall in three years. Factory orders came in way below expectations this week, with a mere 0.3pc rebound after the 3.5pc drop in January, and construction spending is also down. In fact, the only part of the German economy still expanding is its export industry, but even that is under threat.

At the same time, Angela Merkel’s patched-together Grand Coalition seems unlikely to respond with any form of stimulus, while Germany will be the biggest loser from Donald Trump’s trade wars.

“We are not calling for a recession in Germany … yet”, argued High Frequency Economics in a note this week. “We are suggesting that the peak of economic growth for this cycle has been realised.” Once you are passed a peak, of course, then the only way is down.

Across the eurozone as a whole, the outlook is not looking much better. Retail sales for the whole region rose a mere 0.1pc in February compared to the 0.5pc forecast. France is especially weak, with retail stagnant, and a nasty 1.9pc fall in household real income for January and for the year as a whole. A long summer of strikes is not going to help that economy, especially as its huge tourist industry needs the trains and planes running again to prosper.

Over in Italy, there is at least some growth, which is a miracle given its experience of the single currency, but the jobs numbers came in below expectations this month. None of those figures fit the picture of an economy that is booming. In fact they look increasingly like one that is heading into a German-led downturn.

In truth, the growth of the last two years has been mostly an illusion. The European Central Bank has chucked 2.2 trillion of freshly printed euros at the economy and slashed interest rates as close to zero as it can possibly get. It would be extraordinary if that amount of cash didn’t stimulate some kind of revival. But the key question was always this: would quantitative easing kick-start a genuine recovery, as it has in the United States, or to a more limited extent in the UK? Or would it, as it has in Japan for 20 years, merely generate a feeble revival that almost immediately runs out of steam?

Without a strong Germany, the region can’t grow. It accounts for 23pc of the zone’s GDP and has created 38pc of the new jobs in Europe over the last five years. And Germany has stopped expanding.

There have been no meaningful reforms to make the single currency work better. Indeed, in the background, the imbalances have grown even worse, with Germany’s shocking trade surplus draining demand from the rest of the continent. The ECB is out of policy responses. The banking system looks in worse shape than ever (suspiciously, Deutsche Bank’s shares keep hitting fresh lows – almost as if something was up in its home market). In the peripheral countries, voters are exhausted by austerity and low growth. In the core, Angela Merkel now looks too weak to impose a solution should a fresh crisis erupt.

You didn’t respond to my earlier post: I didn’t say Brexit was directly responsible for the UK’s productivity problems (nothing in the quote suggests that) but it risks exacerbating them (when it happens). The UK economy has plenty of structural weaknesses - however much you weirdly fantasise over Europe’s collapse- productivity being the most serious. Care to defend the UK’s productivity record or in typical Brexiteer fashion, are you going to run away?

The Emperor firmly has his tackle in your face.

Edited by shurlock

You're the Benny Hill of economics.

Mind you, if you want a real laugh, read this recent article from that well known comic, the Daily Telegraph:

Sorry who is Matthew Flynn? why do you think the opinion of a junior hack on a Brexit broadsheet is the such a compelling argument, oh of course you do he is not an expert and therefore must have a far better understanding of the complexities of international finance than those who have actually got some experience and wisdom, you know all the ones that keep telling us that Brexit is bad for the economy.

I didn’t say Brexit was directly responsible for the UK’s productivity problems (nothing in the quote suggests that) but it risks exacerbating them (when it happens).

Yeah, right...yet you posted it on a thread that is about the free trade opportunities that Brexit offers. You and the rest of the traitors have continuously been putting this country down, instead of accepting the democratic decision of the voters and making the best of the opportunities we will have after Brexit. You have the nerve to suggest that your brand of economic astrology has the answers to the future prospects of this country, despite you and your ilk getting most of the forecasts on what will happen, totally wrong. Until you realise that economics is not a science and is little more than a poorly informed social guess at how the herd will react and spend their money, you will be f*** all use in making this country great again. So, if you want to be any use, get behind the country and contribute. If not, f*** off to Italy or Greece and convince them there is no problem with the EU or the euro. They need you far more than the UK does.

Oh, and one more thing. Your references about tackle in my face is creeping me out, so for that reason, you are back on ignore, Mr. Weirdo Troll...

I would love us to "crash out" of the EU and stick 25% tariffs on German cars in retaliation for not giving us a free trade deal. That would wipe that smug grin off Frau Merkel's face.

Does that include Minis and Rolls Royces?

If you ask GM it is probably anybody who cannot afford a Range Rover.

I know exactly what the definition of poor is. I was brought up in poverty until my Dad dragged us out of it...

Post # 1581 on the Global Warming thread;

I drive a big f*** off Range Rover ....

Indeed. There are some "poor" individuals in this country in comparison to others in the UK, but real poverty doesn't actually exist e.g. People dying from hunger.

Poverty is defined absolutely nowhere as 'people dying from hunger'. That's an absurd statement.

Poverty is defined absolutely nowhere as 'people dying from hunger'. That's an absurd statement.

All these things are relative. Why the fck does anyone commit suicide in the West when they are lucky not to be starving in Sudan eh

• Lighthouse changed the title to Brexit - Post Match Reaction