Nice things

Soulful Odin

Its rubbish, we are in our third meltdown in sucssesion, Les is clueless and we are just a stepping stone, I know this to be true because so many of our fans keep posting it.
I personally dont believe its meltdown but major disappointment. Is there some kind of badge of honour because you say can say we have sold our best 3 players and managers for the last few seasons? When people see me they say 'Youve just sold XYX I notice.' and then carry on with a patroniing tone but 'havent you done well'

I would prefer them to say comment 'Did you have a great day at Wembley' etc etc etc. So from my standpoint it is a case that however much money the club sells a player for I dont get any of it. I can understand Katrina and Co dancing with joy as their investment has gone u again, but as a fan why have a shirt with a players name on, or even let them become a hero as no sooner as you adore they leave. Iam too long in the tooth for it now, but i recall my fears and ultimate deep sadness as i watched my childhood heroes leave , Ron Davies , Mick Channon etc. It must really be sad for the young fans now as they see their heroes for a season or more before they are gone, at least I had 5 or so seasons to adore my childhood heroes

I personally dont believe its meltdown but major disappointment. Is there some kind of badge of honour because you say can say we have sold our best 3 players and managers for the last few seasons? When people see me they say 'Youve just sold XYX I notice.' and then carry on with a patroniing tone but 'havent you done well'

I would prefer them to say comment 'Did you have a great day at Wembley' etc etc etc. So from my standpoint it is a case that however much money the club sells a player for I dont get any of it. I can understand Katrina and Co dancing with joy as their investment has gone u again, but as a fan why have a shirt with a players name on, or even let them become a hero as no sooner as you adore they leave. Iam too long in the tooth for it now, but i recall my fears and ultimate deep sadness as i watched my childhood heroes leave , Ron Davies , Mick Channon etc. It must really be sad for the young fans now as they see their heroes for a season or more before they are gone, at least I had 5 or so seasons to adore my childhood heroes

I would prefer us to be so bad we sack managers, are stuck with players no one will take of our hands as they are so poor and we have to wait till their contracts run out to get rid and we get relegated...